Mattis Resigns

For those saying Obama did it tooooo

Obama never elevated Mattis to Sec Def or had him Quit in PROTEST because of how badly the President was fucking up our foreign policy

I don't see the story on CNN.com.

Axios is saying that Mattis will retire at the end of February.

Defense Secretary James Mattis to retire in February
See trolls, not fired.
Now he is: Trump, Angry Over Mattis’s Rebuke, Removes Him 2 Months Early

Not surprising that the man-baby would react this way.
What kind of an idiot would let a resigned employee finish out his term when he's mouthing off? No one with any sense.

Hagel was too much of a patriotic and honest American for QUEER-O to tolerate.

Mattis is 100% for ISRAEL, 0% for the US. Fuck having our men and women in uniform over there for AIPAC.

"The President “did not want to talk to Mattis so directed Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to inform the defense secretary on Sunday morning of the decision”"

bone spurs acting up again!

“It should not be the job of America to replace regimes around the world. This is what President Trump recognized in Iraq, that it was the biggest foreign policy disaster of the last several decades, and he’s right...The generals still don’t get the mistake.” - Senator Rand Paul

"To those few Senators who think I don’t like or appreciate being allied with other countries, they are wrong, I DO. What I don’t like, however, is when many of these same countries take advantage of their friendship with the United States, both in Military Protection and Trade We are substantially subsidizing the Militaries of many VERY rich countries all over the world, while at the same time these countries take total advantage of the U.S., and our TAXPAYERS, on Trade. General Mattis did not see this as a problem. I DO, and it is being fixed!"

one of the most FRIGHTENING, though there are many, things that Trump has done is the firing of Mattis

Forum List

Back