Mattis Resigns

Apparently Trump decided to pull the troops out of Syria after a phone call with Erdogan.

Must have freaked Mattis out pretty good to make him quit

"Gen. "Chihuahua" Mattis made his troops take "cultural sensitivity training" - then bombed a wedding party - wants forever war & brags to reporters that he carries a copy of Marcus Aurelius's Meditations (Gag). "

And now the minions go after Mattis
No one is going after Mattis.....that would be a Democrap thing...........

It is clear that this disagreement is over Syria........possibly Turkey and the Kurds........from his letter nothing else makes sense..........

We are withdrawing.........I don't think Mattis agrees.............yet in Syria ISIS is pretty much gone...........Why stay any longer unless Mattis wants to stay over the FSA........who want to overthrow Assad..........that ended after Obama was gone.........Trump for years has stated he is not for taking out Assad causing another Vacuum.

"Gen. "Chihuahua" Mattis made his troops take "cultural sensitivity training" - then bombed a wedding party - wants forever war & brags to reporters that he carries a copy of Marcus Aurelius's Meditations (Gag). "

No one is going after Mattis.....that would be a Democrap thing

Dem...hmmm

Basque is not a Dem...I think he's "something" (that the mods won't let me say) but definitely not Dem

You truly are a fount of silly bumper stickers, aren't you?

Of course, horrible things happen in war, some out of error, some deliberate. So, that stands in contradiction to efforts that aim at keeping troops from behaving like louts and vandals, violating the cultural and ethnic sensibilities of populations abroad, how?

Next, we are treated to the fabrication that Mattis wants "forever war", and that fabrication goes very well with the anti-intellectual snottiness of the allegation that Mattis doesn't just read a book, he even reads a very old book.

Laughable. BTW, bromancer, when quoting the work of others, you're supposed to provide a link.

"When President Obama ingloriously fired Jim Mattis, I gave him a second chance. Some thought I shouldn’t, I thought I should. Interesting relationship-but I also gave all of the resources that he never really had. Allies are very important-but not when they take advantage of U.S." - Trump

*mattis banging on trump's desk*

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TELL THOSE BOYS PARENTS THAT THEYRE GONNA BE COMIN HOME

"Donald Trump just lost the most significant, stabilizing, and competent member of his entire administration. I'm legitimately frightened for the country." - Wacky Rick Wilson

Which country? Turkey? Qatar?

"i dont wanna take my country back, i wanna take my country forward" - Jim Mad Dog Mattis

Midget, baggy eyes Mattis has all these medals...but all were from neocon invasions in which the target country did not even have a fuckin' army. :p General Patton would have beaten the shit out of Mattis just because of Mattis's the Comey-like giant bags under his eyes.

Mattis served his country well..........and the military and Presidents haven't always seen eye to eye.........Hell Military Generals haven't seen eye to eye..............

In Korea with McArthur they didn't see eye to eye..........McArthur disagreed with the President....wanted to bomb the bridges and cut the Chinese supply lines..........I'd say he was correct.

But before that......the other Generals in the region warned him not to go to fast into N.Korea because it would stretch their supply lines too thin........He did another amphibious landing when it wasn't even necessary as other ground forces were almost there............His recklessness there before China ended the War got those Marines cut off in that famous Battle......The other Generals were furious at him for getting their men cut off from over extending their supply lines.........

The issue here......is the aftermath of the defeat of ISIS...........not the finishing off of ISIS...........

Mattis was fired by Obama too...…..

No, not fired.

He removed “Mad Dog” from his position at Central Command.

Removal is not firing. Gen. Mattis was still a General on Active Duty. He simply had a smaller command.

https://www.quora.com/Why-did-Obama-fire-General-Mattis

No, that is firing in the military.
Reassigned..........to some Demotion.........it is clear they don't like the decision to withdraw.......

We've been fighting there for nearly 2 decades.........enough is enough..........Go look at the history of the British after the fall of the Ottoman empire..........they occupied the area for a long time........They were VERY GOOD AT DOCUMENTING IT................and you will see the same thing happening today just with lesser weapons.......they went to hot spot after hot spot after hot spot..........lose men here and there.........

Until after decades they threw their hands up and said FUCK THIS PLACE...........It SUCKS HERE.........

This is History repeating itself...............like it has forever........

Mattis was fired by Obama too...…..

No, not fired.

He removed “Mad Dog” from his position at Central Command.

Removal is not firing. Gen. Mattis was still a General on Active Duty. He simply had a smaller command.

https://www.quora.com/Why-did-Obama-fire-General-Mattis

No, that is firing in the military.
Reassigned..........to some Demotion.........it is clear they don't like the decision to withdraw.......

We've been fighting there for nearly 2 decades.........enough is enough..........Go look at the history of the British after the fall of the Ottoman empire..........they occupied the area for a long time........They were VERY GOOD AT DOCUMENTING IT................and you will see the same thing happening today just with lesser weapons.......they went to hot spot after hot spot after hot spot..........lose men here and there.........

Until after decades they threw their hands up and said FUCK THIS PLACE...........It SUCKS HERE.........

This is History repeating itself...............like it has forever........

I agree totally, it is way past time to get out.

All I was doing was correcting the person that said Obama did not fire Mattis. In the military being given a lower/smaller command is how firing works.

Midget, baggy eyes Mattis has all these medals...but all were from neocon invasions in which the target country did not even have a fuckin' army. :p General Patton would have beaten the shit out of Mattis just because of Mattis's the Comey-like giant bags under his eyes.
And now the trolls go after Mattis

Last edited:

Forum List

Back