Maxine Waters No Longer Hip on Mobs Confronting Political Figures in Public

Having her in Congress is such good entertainment. I don’t get angry or mad at her ludicrous suggestions. She’s a clown.

the protestors were attempting to soil Trump, they ended up soiling themselves

Isn't it a crime to incite civil violence? Especially from a government official? Basically, the woman is organizing a mob to assault people and the bitch ought to be immediately arrested and charged, and removed from office.

Imagine if you were a private citizen organizing a mob to harass, attack and assault members of the Senate? You'd be charged with a felony hate crime, so I ask you: WHERE IS THE LAW?

Isn't it a crime to incite civil violence? Especially from a government official? Basically, the woman is organizing a mob to assault people and the bitch ought to be immediately arrested and charged, and removed from office.

Imagine if you were a private citizen organizing a mob to harass, attack and assault members of the Senate? You'd be charged with a felony hate crime, so I ask you: WHERE IS THE LAW?
Yep. In a better day she'd be in prison.

There’s an old joke about a boy who complains to his mother that his little sister keeps pulling his hair.

“Oh,” responds the mother, “she doesn’t know that it hurts.”

A few minutes later, the mother hears the girl scream and runs into the other room. “She knows now,” the boy explains.

She is disgusting. Has been disgusting for years. She wears her ignorance and racism with pride. The problem is, if she were charged and removed from office her constituents would riot and say she was removed because of her race. Sad to think that she is smarter than those who vote for her.

I know that politics has no place in a church.
She use a pulpit in an L. A. church to launch her latest Tirade. Maybe she felt safe there.
I think the IRS would be interested in the political actions and activities of this particular church.

She is disgusting. Has been disgusting for years. She wears her ignorance and racism with pride. The problem is, if she were charged and removed from office her constituents would riot and say she was removed because of her race. Sad to think that she is smarter than those who vote for her.

Isn't that the REAL racism in this country? That black people can do anything and get away with it for fear of being accused of racism? Even folks who didn't like Obama were told it was all about his being black rather than what he did.

She use a pulpit in an L. A. church to launch her latest Tirade. Maybe she felt safe there.
I think the IRS would be interested in the political actions and activities of this particular church.
She also said God sent her to fight Trump.

She also said God sent her to fight Trump.
Does she talk to God often???

Forum List

Back