Maxine Waters On "The View" .What?, No Questions About Limpopo?

The existence of a sick, racist, clown like Maxine Waters allegedly elected proves non-Whites are delusional and racist. No normal person would vote for that grotesque retard. And did I mention it is one fugly SOB. :p

The existence of a sick, racist, clown like Maxine Waters allegedly elected proves non-Whites are delusional and racist. No normal person would vote for that grotesque retard. And did I mention it is one fugly SOB. :p
maybe she wins every 4 years because rats and cockroaches are allowed to vote in her district?

I cant believe that the view is even on air anymore. At least after this travesty of a show:

The opinions discussed on that show are pathetic.

People still watch The View? It's just four menopausal, horse-banging skanks blathering about nothing.

One of the host's should of asked Maxine....."So What's It Like Being Known as the dumbest lawmaker in Washington DC"??

One of the host's should of asked Maxine....."So What's It Like Being Known as the dumbest lawmaker in Washington DC"??
She forever lost that title to good 'ol Hank:

She forever lost that title to good 'ol Hank:

I would of asked Maxine why she uses chocolate frosting for make-up

Forum List

Back