Maxine Waters says ‘700 BILLION’ will lose coverage with Trump care

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
CONFUSION: Maxine Waters says '700 BILLION' will lose coverage with O'care reform - The American Mirror

Chris Hayes asked Waters about how the White House can claim that the bill can cut costs and increase coverage and Waters replied, “Well, that’s just not true.

“Take, for example, the state of Kentucky. Almost one-third of those people in that state are covered by Medicaid, and so they’re talking about eliminating 700 billion,” she said, looking off camera, seemingly seeking confirmation, “in, uh, Trumpcare bill.”

She concluded, “And so that’s no way that they can say that they’ll do more coverage than Obamacare, and so I don’t really know what they’re talking about.”

You would think with tax payers paying for her to have the best health care our money can buy, much better than she made sure any of us get, she could get some help with her mental problems....

You would think with tax payers paying for her to have the best health care our money can buy, much better than she made sure any of us get, she could get some help with her mental problems....

You don't even seem to care about the 700 billion people who will lose healthcare if Trumpcare passes.

If you combine that with the 93 million Americans who die every day from gun violence according the the Virginia governor, I can only conclude that CNN viewership will drop drastically very soon.

You don't even seem to care about the 700 billion people who will lose healthcare if Trumpcare passes.

If you combine that with the 93 million Americans who die every day from gun violence according the the Virginia governor, I can only conclude that CNN viewership will drop drastically very soon.
I considered all of that, but considering all the people dying are Conservatives - liberals will see to that if it is within their power to do so - it's not a big deal, right?!

I considered all of that, but considering all the people dying are Conservatives - liberals will see to that if it is within their power to do so - it's not a big deal, right?!

I hope Trumpcare will cover the pre existing condition of shit for brains. That's an epidemic among the left and should be treated.

Idiot OP, or just a lame effort at creating fake news. Watch the video. She was talking about the estimated cut in Medicaid Funds which range from 700 million dollars to over 830 million dollars, not people. So, the thread title is either a lie or misinformation with a fraudulent quote. Fake news from the trump cult.

CONFUSION: Maxine Waters says '700 BILLION' will lose coverage with O'care reform - The American Mirror

Chris Hayes asked Waters about how the White House can claim that the bill can cut costs and increase coverage and Waters replied, “Well, that’s just not true.

“Take, for example, the state of Kentucky. Almost one-third of those people in that state are covered by Medicaid, and so they’re talking about eliminating 700 billion,” she said, looking off camera, seemingly seeking confirmation, “in, uh, Trumpcare bill.”

She concluded, “And so that’s no way that they can say that they’ll do more coverage than Obamacare, and so I don’t really know what they’re talking about.”

HOLY SHIT! Donald Trump is about to take out all of USA, Canada and Mexico in one stroke! He is even more powerful than I imagined!!! Talk about the ALPHA MALE!!!

HOLY SHIT! Donald Trump is about to take out all of USA, Canada and Mexico in one stroke! He is even more powerful than I imagined!!! Talk about the ALPHA MALE!!!

700 Billion is about 100 earths.

That Trumpcare bill must really suck. I haven't read the text of the bill, but I will defer to Maxine Waters' expertise.

I don't want to be racist and misogynist and suggest that her math might be slightly askew.

Idiot OP, or just a lame effort at creating fake news. Watch the video. She was talking about the estimated cut in Medicaid Funds which range from 700 million dollars to over 830 million dollars, not people. So, the thread title is either a lie or misinformation with a fraudulent quote. Fake news from the trump cult.

Whatever gets you through the night.

700 Billion is about 100 earths.

That Trumpcare bill must really suck. I haven't read the text of the bill, but I will defer to Maxine Waters' expertise.

I don't want to be racist and misogynist and suggest that her math might be slightly askew.

Good catch. In my distraction I was thinking only 700 MILLION. Trump care is even worse than I imagined. It will decimate many generations to come until the year 2250.

UHHHHHH .. you think these people are just throwing random numbers out there ?? Now i see why they got in to government, they couldn't cut it on THE PRICE IS RIGHT

The thread title is a lie. You aren't man enough to retract your mistake. If you did you could call it a mistake, but you won't. That is what makes it a genuine lie. After you learn the truth you continue with the "mistake", hence you turn the mistake into a genuine lie. This is the way of the trump cult.

I hope Trumpcare will cover the pre existing condition of shit for brains. That's an epidemic among the left and should be treated.
Less than ten cents per patient takes care of it. Bullets are cheaper these days.

The thread title is a lie. You aren't man enough to retract your mistake. If you did you could call it a mistake, but you won't. That is what makes it a genuine lie. After you learn the truth you continue with the "mistake", hence you turn the mistake into a genuine lie. This is the way of the trump cult.

Contact Us - The American Mirror

Post your email to the author of the linked article. His name is Kyle Olson.

Also, please post the reply.

TIA.

Well now, to be fair, turns out he's a victim of this new trump math. You know how it is for the RW cupcakes. They see empty bleachers, trump says they're full - what can they do? It's nit like they have the integrity to be truthful.

Thanks for posting facts instead of the RWNJ "alternative facts".

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Nobody should not pay her any attention and whomever that disputes the President.

idugo9mdinvu2exghr9d.gif

Forum List

Back