Maxine Waters' Violent Rhetoric That You Didn't See

You can't have it both ways.

Anybody that criticized Palin's cross-hairs and stands by this is a partisan hypocrite.
Anybody that stood by Palin's cross-hairs and criticizes this is a partisan hypocrite.

Yes, I just called about 95% of you partisan hypocrites.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Uh....the cross-hairs was quite possibly the dumbest non sequitur of the year.

Comparing that farce with this just doesn't pass the smell test.

Why is everybody always offering everybody a tissue? We should be taking out stock in Kleenex®!

you wanna take a shot at the question or just bloviate?

so, lets be clear, you have no issue with what maxine waters said, even slashing the "make sure they get there" blurb..?

Personally, I don't know why anybody takes anything Maxine Waters says seriously. She's a well known nut job. It's her freedom to say what ever she wants. If her constituents don't like it then they'll vote her out.

Unfortunately words have meaning.

Evidently if they believe her enough to vote for her what she says seems to have some influence as well.

What she says is what it is. Worthless. That won't stop thousands of angry blacks from taking out their frustrations on innocent whites.

You want a race war don't you? Or else you are one very scared racist white conservative.

Oh its so easy for you to post that on the internet, isnt it?

Something you cant say in 3D, can you?

Why not make a vid of yourself saying it and link it,

so we can see your hate in person?

Come on, u-tube is waiting.

I have come to the conclusion that racist white conservatives have no clue about certain types of punctuation. A question mark "?" is added to the end of a sentence when someone is asking a question.

If the your only defense is "Nobody listens to her because she's full of crap", well that just doesn't fly.

The same could be said for Sarah Palin, but that didn't stop assholes from accusing her of instigating violence simply by placing cross-hairs on her map.

You want a race war don't you? Or else you are one very scared racist white conservative.

I have come to the conclusion that racist white conservatives have no clue about certain types of punctuation. A question mark "?" is added to the end of a sentence when someone is asking a question.

Maybe we're playing Jeopardy because everything must be in the form of a question.

So what? you are saying? is you are to much? of a pussy

to put a face? to your hate speech?

Whos surprised.

LIAMD :cuckoo:

You just described the now- cancelled :( ;) Beck (Fox) Show LOL

beckhy.jpg

to an extent I agree and many of the things he said were imho, wrong or not well expressed, so waters? whats your take on this?
My take is Glenn is an entertainer....Waters is a Congresswoman.

Also, I never heard Beck say that all Democrats should go to hell and he's gonna put them there.

It would be easy for me to lay into Waters and say she's got the biggest mouth I've ever seen on a woman. The ramifications of that are tremendous.....but it's not her mouth that bothers me....it's what's constantly coming out of it that bothers me.

Yeah, Beck wasn't serious. :eusa_hand: Thats why sponsors made the right decision to abandon him and his show was rightfully relegated to internet TV, whatever that is :lol: He described himself as a "progressive hunter" :cuckoo:

So what? you are saying? is you are to much? of a pussy

to put a face? to your hate speech?

Whos surprised.

LIAMD :cuckoo:

What I am saying is I asked Mud a question and you are too dumb to realize it. But that is typical of the racist white conservative.

to an extent I agree and many of the things he said were imho, wrong or not well expressed, so waters? whats your take on this?
My take is Glenn is an entertainer....Waters is a Congresswoman.

Also, I never heard Beck say that all Democrats should go to hell and he's gonna put them there.

It would be easy for me to lay into Waters and say she's got the biggest mouth I've ever seen on a woman. The ramifications of that are tremendous.....but it's not her mouth that bothers me....it's what's constantly coming out of it that bothers me.

Yeah, Beck wasn't serious. :eusa_hand: Thats why sponsors made the right decision to abandon him and his show was rightfully relegated to internet TV, whatever that is :lol: He described himself as a "progressive hunter" :cuckoo:

Yeah...I remember that list of sponsors on moveon that was presented and then seeing them advertize during his shows.

And Beck quit......even though you folks claim he was fired.....who cares that he supposedly was fired but still did his show for several weeks after he was fired.

I hope when the bitch gets back to Washington that someone in the Tea Party has the balls to stand up and ask the bitch how she intends to help them get there. right on the floor of the house would be appropriate.. C span.. watch it.

You can't have it both ways.

Anybody that criticized Palin's cross-hairs and stands by this is a partisan hypocrite.
Anybody that stood by Palin's cross-hairs and criticizes this is a partisan hypocrite.

Yes, I just called about 95% of you partisan hypocrites.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Hmmm...the crosshairs term is a well-used term of the vernacular that most MAINSTREAM Americans have used to mean "target" but not "kill". "I've got you in my cross hairs" for example.

To say a group of people are going to hell and you're going to send them there...that's a threat.

I hope when the bitch gets back to Washington that someone in the Tea Party has the balls to stand up and ask the bitch how she intends to help them get there. right on the floor of the house would be appropriate.. C span.. watch it.

And she should say: "By passes the ryan budget which kills seniors by ending medicare, bitch".

Too late. I already concluded it's a left wing racist trait, based upon 2/3 of the leftist posters here...

TM, Rdean, plasmaball..just to name a few.

And she should say: "By passes the ryan budget which kills seniors by ending medicare, bitch".

Bypass is one word, idiot.

The Ryan bill doesn't affect Seniors you lousy liar. try again bitch.

The Ryan bill doesn't affect Seniors you lousy liar. try again bitch.

"The Ryan bill doesn't affect Seniors"

Never? What about those 54 years old?

Bypass is one word, idiot.

I meant "by passing". I typed the wrong word. But give it your best shot.

Forum List

Back