Maybe these Hollywood Celebrities who set up a fund to bail out criminals can set up a fund to rebuild these decimated communities?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Yes, I am looking at you Justin Timberlake, Chrissy Tiegen, Patton Oswald, Mark Ruffalo, Steve Carrell....and on and on.

Many BLACK SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS lost their livelihoods in the past 10 days....not many people seems to give a fuck about these people who did nothing wrong.

Give $100,000 to the owner of a pawn shop that was looted and burned to the ground, you virtue signaling tone deaf elitist fucks.

Last edited:
Whatever happens...I don't want to see a damn penny of federal money going for riot bail-outs.

If YOU are going to let your city burn then YOU can pay for it!

Fuck yes!

The same left wing assholes in charge who admonished Trump for considering sending in the military should not get one fucking cent of federal dollars.

Amen!

Yes, I am looking at you Justin Timberlake, Chrissy Tiegen, Patton Oswald, Mark Ruffalo, Steve Carrell....and on and on.

Many BLACK SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS lost their livelihoods in the past 10 days....not many people seems to give a fuck about these people who did nothing wrong.

Give $100,000 to the owner of a pawn shop that was looted and burned to the ground, you virtue signaling tone deaf elitist fucks.

so when conservative cops kill blacks you don't care but when black protestors kill blacks you are OUTRAGED!

got it.

so when conservative cops kill blacks you don't care but when black protestors kill blacks you are OUTRAGED!

got it.

Who the fuck said I don’t care that Floyd was killed?

Quote me on that, asshole.

The POS cop was fired and arrested and charged with 2nd degree murder......AS HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN.

Send the cop to prison for the rest of his life for murder. That suits me just fine.

Now, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Forum List

Back