Mayor Adams Blames Border States for Creating Migrant ‘Funnel’ to NYC

Hey bud, you need to be pointing your fingers in one direction, and that direction brings you to the fool that CURRENTLY resides in the White House.

Are you fucking kidding me?

The President blasts the border wide open so virtually anyone can cross - but the evil Republican states need to just shut up and take it.

And, in the meantime, make sure none of those undesirables cross into any Blue States.

Dems are so fucking shameless it is just off the charts.

You don't impeached presidents because you don't like their policies. That is what voting is for.

This isn't a "policy".

It's a violation of the President's Constitutional obligation to protect the country.

A nation is indefensible without a border.

This isn't a "policy".

It's a violation of the President's Constitutional obligation to protect the country.

A nation is indefensible without a border.
What violation? Be specific.

What about Congress? Should they face removal?

What violation? Be specific.

Do drug traffickers and violent gang members qualify as domestic enemies?

He swore an oath to protect us from them.

Having a completely open border violates that oath.

What is all the more shocking, is that the Democrat Party has become this brazenly extreme.

When I was a Democrat, not that long ago - they believed in defending the border and even talked about setting up fencing.

Now they have flipped that dynamic on its head entirely.

I don't know if it's because they have a "D" after their names, or because "TRUMP!" - but people like you just blindly go along with it as if nothing's change.

Sorry, stop that train I wanna get off.

Do drug traffickers and violent gang members qualify as domestic enemies?

He swore an oath to protect us from them.

Having a completely open border violates that oath.

We don't have an open border so your statement is a fail.

What is all the more shocking, is that the Democrat Party has become this brazenly extreme.

When I was a Democrat, not that long ago - they believed in defending the border and even talked about setting up fencing.

They still do.

Now they have flipped that dynamic on its head entirely.

No they haven't. That is just media conditioning from your side..which is why you say things like "open borders".

I don't know if it's because they have a "D" after their names, or because "TRUMP!" - but people like you just blindly go along with it as if nothing's change.

I want change. I just don't think Biden's policy on the border qualifies for impeachment.

Sorry, stop that train I wanna get off.
So again, what about Congress?

Where are the bills from house Republicans?

We don't have an open border

Do we have the highest record of border crossings in decades, with catch and release and cities being flooded with illegals and fentanyl pouring in as our youth overdose in droves?

In affect: That border is wide fucking open.

And if you vote Democrat, you support it.

Period.

Do we have the highest record of border crossings in decades, with catch and release and cities being flooded with illegals and fentanyl pouring in as our youth overdose in droves?

Yeah. That isn't an impeachable offense.

Did you think Trump should be impeached when before he left office crossings were at record highs?

In affect: That border is wide fucking open.

No, not in effect. We don't have open borders.

That would be a libertarian view.

And if you vote Democrat, you support it.

I am an independent and I don't support either sides border stance.

So what about house Republicans? Where are their bills? Do you think they should be removed from office for failing to address border crossings.

Did you think Trump should be impeached when before he left office crossings were at record highs?

Trump did not literally tell illegals to "Come on in".

And Trump did something about it and got the numbers down.

Wow, imagine that. A President who respects our own nation's sovereignity.

What a fucking concept.

No, that would be reality according to the Border Patrol and other first responders on the ground that your media sources never quote.

What do you want, a medal?

You seem to support the Democrats at every fucking turn, I don't buy it - and I doubt anyone else here does either.

So what about house Republicans? Where are their bills? Do you think they should be removed from office for failing to address border crossings.

They've already released a plethora of bills to close the border.

They get shot down by the Democrat Senate.

Again, just because you are uninformed, that doesn't place the burden on me to hold your hand and walk you through this shit.

Talking to you is a waste of bandwidth.

Imma go have some steak, booze, and watch some movies with the Mrs.

K, bye now.

Shouldn't Congress do something?
They have…there are immigration laws on the books…they however are powerless to enforce the laws, that’s up to their executive branch..where you all elected your dear leader xiden

Crossings were at record highs when trump left office…stop lying

They have…there are immigration laws on the books…they however are powerless to enforce the laws, that’s up to their executive branch..where you all elected your dear leader xiden
The laws in the books need to be changed.

Let's address our immigration problem with legislation, not EOs.

The laws in the books need to be changed.

Let's address our immigration problem with legislation, not EOs.
Why? What needs to be changed? It’s already illegal to be here illegally. We don’t need EOs either…we simply need the current laws enforced and NYC wouldn’t be flooded with migrates.

nYc didn’t have this issue under prior admins that enforced the laws that are currently on the books

Trump did not literally tell illegals to "Come on in".

I can't listen to videos/audio at the moment.

That said, Republicans incentivize illegals to cross themselves.

And Trump did something about it and got the numbers down.

The numbers were high at the end of his presidency, not the beginning, so evidently what he did at the beginning didn't work.

Impeach Trump!

Wow, imagine that. A President who respects our own nation's sovereignity.

Who?

What a fucking concept.

No, that would be reality according to the Border Patrol and other first responders on the ground that your media sources never quote.

I don't care what any random, "find a guy that says what I want to hear", guy says.

The borders are not open.

What do you want, a medal?

No. I just want our politicians to address the immigration problem instead of politicizing it.

You seem to support the Democrats at every fucking turn, I don't buy it - and I doubt anyone else here does either.

I have already said I don't support the Dems stance on immigration. Did you miss it?

They've already released a plethora of bills to close the border.

Closing the border is not a good long term solution and would impact trade severely as well as other issues.

A second grade suction from the party of sound bites.

Her are 5 reasons not to close the border.

They get shot down by the Democrat Senate.

Yeah. Because they are stupid.

Again, just because you are uninformed, that doesn't place the burden on me to hold your hand and walk you through this shit.

Talking to you is a waste of bandwidth.

Imma go have some steak, booze, and watch some movies with the Mrs.

K, bye now.
Ok. Evidently you don't want Congress to address immigration and you don't care that border crossings were at record highs Trump's last year in office.

To you, it's all about maligning Biden.

I can't listen to videos/audio at the moment.

That said, Republicans incentivize illegals to cross themselves.

The numbers were high at the end of his presidency, not the beginning, so evidently what he did at the beginning didn't work.

Impeach Trump!

Who?

I don't care what any random, "find a guy that says what I want to hear", guy says.

The borders are not open.

No. I just want our politicians to address the immigration problem instead of politicizing it.

I have already said I don't support the Dems stance on immigration. Did you miss it?

Closing the border is not a good long term solution and would impact trade severely as well as other issues.

A second grade suction from the party of sound bites.

Her are 5 reasons not to close the border.

Yeah. Because they are stupid.

Ok. Evidently you don't want Congress to address immigration and you don't care that border crossings were at record highs Trump's last year in office.

To you, it's all about maligning Biden.
I suppose your right, when the GoP is in charge the economy is booming, inflation is low…people want to come…but then again back before xiden we had a president that worked with the Mexican govt and had a stay on Mexico policy that keep NYC from being in this crisis

Now we just have a president that surrendered the border to the cartels and promised free everything

Forum List

Back