Mayor Pete Should Win the D Primary.

I'm hoping for this, but will probably be disappointed by some 70+ something winning the (D) Primary.
Those elders I hope don't win are Bernie, Warren, Biden, Steyer, etc.....(don't even mention Hillary).

I'm mid-old at 58, and I don't want a President older than me.
How about Mayor Pete.

1) He's gay, yup. Does that offend you? Or do you support Same Sex Marriage?
2) He's Smart, very intelligent, speaks 6 languages, Meliana speaks some too, POTUS barely is Coherent.
3) Pete Served, that is a bone spur or military deferment above our current coward.
4) 3 years of Childish Talk is enough, we have another year to tolerate, so OK. Tuck Frump.

Pete is the Guy.
My (D) Choice.
Pete is by for the most articulate and well spoken candidate out there. I like him but don’t think he would beat Trump. Our country is unfortunately still to immature to elect a gay president. Sorry to say that but I think that’s true
He’s a failed mayor... but he speaks well lol you lefties are insane

How is Mayor Pete a failure?
Please explain.
Crime has gone up, blacks are rioting .. bad education,, typical shit hole run by democrats

As much as people dislike Trump, I don't see us electing someone whose only experience is being mayor of a small city of 100,000 people. Furthermore, blacks don't like Buttigieg. They'll stay home.

Same for hispanics. Pete would shrink the dem tent to about half. I'd love to see him the nominee, the dems would only win NY and CA.

I'm hoping for this, but will probably be disappointed by some 70+ something winning the (D) Primary.
Those elders I hope don't win are Bernie, Warren, Biden, Steyer, etc.....(don't even mention Hillary).

How about Mayor Pete.

2) He's Smart, very intelligent, speaks 6 languages, Meliana speaks some too, POTUS barely is Coherent.
3) Pete Served, that is a bone spur or military deferment above our current coward.
4) 3 years of Childish Talk is enough, we have another year to tolerate, so OK. Tuck Frump.

Pete is the Guy.
My (D) Choice.
gay men violate the privacy rights of soldiers

What?
It's the same thing gas a straight man living the Women's barracks.

How about Mayor Pete.

Pete is the Guy.
My (D) Choice.
Pete is by for the most articulate and well spoken candidate out there. I like him but don’t think he would beat Trump. Our country is unfortunately still to immature to elect a gay president. Sorry to say that but I think that’s true

Please explain.
Crime has gone up, blacks are rioting .. bad education,, typical shit hole run by democrats

Typical ignorant response by a trump nut sucker.
Trump is a criminal, you know it. Why do you continue to support this?

How about Mayor Pete.

Pete is the Guy.
My (D) Choice.

Please explain.

Typical ignorant response by a trump nut sucker.
Trump is a criminal, you know it. Why do you continue to support this?
Huh

Yup, there you have it.
The "huh" response when you got no defense.

Trump is a criminal.
Face the FACTS
And try not to deflect.

Manafort, Gates, Stone, Rudy (lol, lol, lol) and Rudy's friends Lev and Igor. WOW.

Last edited:

Yup, there you have it.
The "huh" response when you got no defense.

Trump is a criminal.
Face the FACTS
And try not to deflect.

Manafort, Gates, Stone, Rudy (lol, lol, lol) and Rudy's friends Lars and Igor. WOW.
That just means democrats refuse to prosecute their own people. you will see the house come down.. John durham

You can’t arrest the man because you lost an election lol

That just means democrats refuse to prosecute their own people. you will see the house come down.. John durham

I said Don't deflect, and this is exactly what you did.
If Durham and Horowitz produce crimes on Hilary, Comey, etc, FINE, prosecute them ALL.

But be fair, trump is about to go on trial for all his crimes and you don't want the truth.
Trump will be impeached.
The cowards in the GOP (Party over Country) will acquit him even with piles of damaging evidence.

This is not about trump being a bully, which he is.
This is about trump being a criminal, which he is.

If Durham and Horowitz produce crimes on Hilary, Comey, etc, FINE, prosecute them ALL.

But be fair, trump is about to go on trial for all his crimes and you don't want the truth.
Trump will be impeached.
The cowards in the GOP (Party over Country) will acquit him even with piles of damaging evidence.

You have no evidence he did anything wrong lol .. get a life.. such a loser leave the man alone before you get kicked out the country like a bitch, crying abs begging to stay.. you coward

As much as people dislike Trump, I don't see us electing someone whose only experience is being mayor of a small city of 100,000 people. Furthermore, blacks don't like Buttigieg. They'll stay home.

Very Possible, but look what we elected 3 years ago.
A Deceitful Reality TV Misogynist.

That is who we very sadly elected.

Please. O and W were exponentially worse than trump.

Trump will be impeached.

What crime?

So where is the crime, dumbass?
You have no evidence he did anything wrong lol .. get a life.. such a loser leave the man alone before you get kicked out the country like a bitch, crying abs begging to stay.. you coward

Crimes.
Crimes are exposed daily.
You will deny them all.

Is it a crime for a President to benefit financially or for political gain through foreign Countries.?
Just answer yes or no, then we can discuss the criminal activities.

Is it a crime for a President to benefit financially or for political gain through foreign Countries?
Yes or No.

So where is the crime, dumbass?

Crimes.
Crimes are exposed daily.
You will deny them all.

Is it a crime for a President to benefit financially or for political gain through foreign Countries.?
Just answer yes or no, then we can discuss the criminal activities.

Is it a crime for a President to benefit financially or for political gain through foreign Countries?
Yes or No.
Where did he do that? Quote? Video? Link? Anything?

Just answer the question.
For ANY President.

Is it a crime for a President, past, present or future, to benefit financially or for political gain by involving foreign Countries.
Just say Yes or No.

Just answer the question.
For ANY President.

Is it a crime for a President, past, present or future, to benefit financially or for political gain by involving foreign Countries.
Just say Yes or No.
Lol you can’t impeach on that ,, call White House HR , maybe trump
Needs a warning or a write up lol it’s not impeachable

Very Possible, but look what we elected 3 years ago.
A Deceitful Reality TV Misogynist.

That is who we very sadly elected.
We elected the man who saved us from the abyss of a Hillary Presidency.

TRUE, Hillary was and will always be a terrible choice.
NOW, are we willing to elect a GAY Military Veteran as our President?

Or is that upsetting to you?

Like the moderator Taz has stated Mayor Pete does not have the black vote and if loses that vote he has no path to win a National Election...

Before you guys spin this as the Black Community will vote for Trump that is not what I wrote and what will happen is blacks stay home.

Forum List

Back