Mayor Pete Should Win the D Primary.

America is not going to elect a queer, for the simple fact that despite all of it's surface virtue signalling most people find homosexuality abhorrent.

Hillary would have been a good, maybe even great, president. Also, she won the most votes - 3 million more than Trump. If Al Gore and Hillary hadn't been cheated out of the presidency - this country (and the world) would be much better off.
Trump piss in your corn flakes again, Chief?

Why can’t democrats run a candidate that doesn’t come from a shit hole ?

Your definition of a shithole changes weekly depending on what trump classifies as a shithole.

Your definition of a shithole changes weekly depending on what trump classifies as a shithole.
Chicago Baltimore Detroit New Jersey Philadelphia Atlanta Boston New York California San Francisco I can go on and on and on

Noted. Now back it up.
Murder, violence, bad education, no opportunity, rat infested, trash , People shiting on the streets, I mean stop voting democrat.. I used to until I woke up..

Chicago Baltimore Detroit New Jersey Philadelphia Atlanta Boston New York California San Francisco I can go on and on and on

Noted. Now back it up.
Murder, violence, bad education, no opportunity, rat infested, trash , People shiting on the streets, I mean stop voting democrat.. I used to until I woke up..

And I thought America was Great Again. MAGA.
Why are you so negative ?

Noted. Now back it up.

America is not towns run by democrats who are anti American

I'm hoping for this, but will probably be disappointed by some 70+ something winning the (D) Primary.
Those elders I hope don't win are Bernie, Warren, Biden, Steyer, etc.....(don't even mention Hillary).

I'm mid-old at 58, and I don't want a President older than me.
How about Mayor Pete.

1) He's gay, yup. Does that offend you? Or do you support Same Sex Marriage?
2) He's Smart, very intelligent, speaks 6 languages, Meliana speaks some too, POTUS barely is Coherent.
3) Pete Served, that is a bone spur or military deferment above our current coward.
4) 3 years of Childish Talk is enough, we have another year to tolerate, so OK. Tuck Frump.

Pete is the Guy.
My (D) Choice.

I think that would be fantastic. Trump would be elated. This would result in the biggest land slide victory for that orange monster.

In fact, it would allow me to vote independent again, and still be 100% confident in a land slide victory for Trump.

Pete doesn't have even the slightest..... Not even an atomic microscope could identify the chances Pete has.

Noted. Now back it up.

America is great, save for the enclaves run by leftist morons. It's YOU morons that are fostering the return of medieval diseases FFS.

Hillary would have been a good, maybe even great, president. Also, she won the most votes - 3 million more than Trump. If Al Gore and Hillary hadn't been cheated out of the presidency - this country (and the world) would be much better off.
BAWAHAHAHAHAHAH....

Yeah.... They just legalized pot where you are.... I can tell.

Neither of them were cheated. This is a Republic. Why don't you learn what the fuck that means.

Hillary would have been a good, maybe even great, president.

MNYJGUEN4YPFKK43QCOYI2AQEI.png

I'm hoping for this, but will probably be disappointed by some 70+ something winning the (D) Primary.
Those elders I hope don't win are Bernie, Warren, Biden, Steyer, etc.....(don't even mention Hillary).

How about Mayor Pete.

2) He's Smart, very intelligent, speaks 6 languages, Meliana speaks some too, POTUS barely is Coherent.
3) Pete Served, that is a bone spur or military deferment above our current coward.
4) 3 years of Childish Talk is enough, we have another year to tolerate, so OK. Tuck Frump.

Pete is the Guy.
My (D) Choice.
Pete is by for the most articulate and well spoken candidate out there. I like him but don’t think he would beat Trump. Our country is unfortunately still to immature to elect a gay president. Sorry to say that but I think that’s true

How about Mayor Pete.

Pete is the Guy.
My (D) Choice.
Pete is by for the most articulate and well spoken candidate out there. I like him but don’t think he would beat Trump. Our country is unfortunately still to immature to elect a gay president. Sorry to say that but I think that’s true
He’s a failed mayor... but he speaks well lol you lefties are insane

How about Mayor Pete.

Pete is the Guy.
My (D) Choice.
He’s a failed mayor... but he speaks well lol you lefties are insane

How is Mayor Pete a failure?
Please explain.

Forum List

Back