McCabe hearing

SC Patriot

Diamond Member
Aug 31, 2020
I am sick and tired of these prepared questions.
Simple question to McCabe.....

"The CIA informed you there was evidence that Hillary Clinton planted information to imply that Trump was colluding with Russia. Your claim is that you were investigating the Trump campaign, not because it was the Trump campaign, but, instead, you were trying to determine if, and how, Russia interfered with the elections. When you got the CIA report about Secretary Clinton, what action was taken to investigate her alleged involvement, and what were your findings?"

"The CIA informed you there was evidence that Hillary Clinton planted information to imply that Trump was colluding with Russia. Your claim is that you were investigating the Trump campaign, not because it was the Trump campaign, but, instead, you were trying to determine if, and how, Russia interfered with the elections. When you got the CIA report about Secretary Clinton, what action was taken to investigate her alleged involvement, and what were your findings?"

That's easy. None.

Those are weighted questions to allow him a way out.

Those are weighted questions to allow him a way out.
Actually, they are not a way out.
Bottom line is this.....whereas the mandate to Mueller was to find whether or not Russia colluded with the Trump campaign, it was actually, originally presented as looking into Russian involvement in the election.
Yet they only looked at one candidate but did not look at the other....even though there was evidence that the other paid for information through Fusion that was presented by the Russians.
So how can one spend 25 million dollars and have no idea who Fusion GPS was?

LOL...so now a new talking point.
I actually like Leslie Marshall. Whereas I do not agree with most of what she says, I have found many things she says gives me reason to pause and reconsider.
But today? She should be ashamed of herself.
When asked her thoughts on the McCabe hearings and the inconsistencies in what he is saying, what has proven to be otherwise true, her response....and I paraphrase

'Americans dont care about this stuff. We have children with dead parents from COVID. We have empty chairs at dining room tables. We have unemployment at 7.9 %'

Gee...where was that rhetoric when the American People spent 25 million on a Mueller investigation that found nothing?

Curious....I wonder how many winter coats can be bought for 25 million for the kids freezing in Chicago?

Don't you know it's illegal for a political campaign to fund oppostion research and have the findings shared with FBI? :rolleyes:
This isn’t even about that. The CIA supposedly told the FBI that Russia said that Clinton was going to tie Trump to Russia.

Supposedly it’s illegal to smear your political opponent now.

Don't you know it's illegal for a political campaign to fund oppostion research and have the findings shared with FBI? :rolleyes:
This isn’t even about that. The CIA supposedly told the FBI that Russia said that Clinton was going to tie Trump to Russia.

Supposedly it’s illegal to smear your political opponent now.

I've heard that Papadopolous (who was lying to FBI about how he came to know that Russians have Hillary's emails a week after covert hacking of DNC) was a Clinton plant. :eusa_shhh:

When you got the CIA report about Secretary Clinton, what action was taken to investigate her alleged involvement, and what were your findings?"
What would be the grounds for such an investigation?
Alleged collusion with Russian informants to win an election.
You know...the one Trump had to endure for the same exact reason.

Except the CIA did not allege in their communication with the FBI that the Clinton campaign was colluding with Russian informants. This was an intelligence report that identified that Russian intelligence had determined Clinton's campaign would make this case publicly. If that sounds convoluted, it's because it is. However, at the end of the day, if Clinton's campaigned desired to tie Trump to Russia, that's not illegal.

Except the CIA did not allege in their communication with the FBI that the Clinton campaign was colluding with Russian informants. This was an intelligence report that identified that Russian intelligence had determined Clinton's campaign would make this case publicly. If that sounds convoluted, it's because it is. However, at the end of the day, if Clinton's campaigned desired to tie Trump to Russia, that's not illegal.
Its not illegal unless the information used to do so comes from Russia.

But I am glad to hear you admit that it is OK to conjure up a lie to try to undo an election and cost the taxpayer 25 million to find out it was not true.

Like I said...how many winter coats for freezing children in Chicago will 25 million buy?

I know...fuck those kids. We almost got him. It was worth it.

Which it didn't and the CIA in their information given to the FBI made no such allegation. The dossier was not disclosed to the public until after the election.

So again, there's nothing to investigate.

Whether Clinton lied or not, she'd hardly be the first one to do so, and is not for the FBI to investigate.

Which it didn't and the CIA in their information given to the FBI made no such allegation. The dossier was not disclosed to the public until after the election.

So again, there's nothing to investigate.

Whether Clinton lied or not, she'd hardly be the first one to do so, and is not for the FBI to investigate.
So in other words you are not aware of the facts. The CIA informed the FBI that they had valid and credible documentation showing Clinton signed off on a plan to put out information tying Trump to Russian collusion. And thus the Steele Dossier. Which was proven to be Russian disinformation.....paid for by the DNC.

Is your news hiding this info from you?

So in other words you are not aware of the facts. The CIA informed the FBI that they had valid and credible documentation showing Clinton signed off on a plan to put out information tying Trump to Russian collusion.
No, that's not what they did at all.

That documentation was an intelligence report of Russia speaking about it. They couldn't even determine if it was or wasn't Russian disinformation. Furthermore, let's say a plan was to tie Trump to Russian collusion, that plan does not detail in any way cooperation with Russia to do so.

So in other words you are not aware of the facts. The CIA informed the FBI that they had valid and credible documentation showing Clinton signed off on a plan to put out information tying Trump to Russian collusion.
No, that's not what they did at all.

That documentation was an intelligence report of Russia speaking about it. They couldn't even determine if it was or wasn't Russian disinformation. Furthermore, let's say a plan was to tie Trump to Russian collusion, that plan does not detail in any way cooperation with Russia to do so.
So as I said, you are not aware of the facts.
I suggest you ask your news why they don't tell you all of the facts.

blah blah blah, your DOJ had a case open on McCabe (for completely unrelated matter), that was dropped and you've got nothing on him now.

Time to put up or stfu Donald, election is over and so will your presidency soon.

Forum List

Back