McCain meets Syrian kidnappers

Yep. McCain won't do his own job but he'll do this pathetic end run around the president.

The reason? The teepubs want another war. Its all about the money. The prez got us out of one and the other will end next year. The teepubs can't have that so they're working now to start another.

You rw's who want illegal immigration stopped ... go look at McCain's total lack of legislation in that area. McCain and Kyl, the Head of The Do Nothings in AZ. President Obama has done a hell of a lot more than those two useless bums and many times more than Arpaio.

Yep. McCain won't do his own job but he'll do this pathetic end run around the president.

The reason? The teepubs want another war. Its all about the money. The prez got us out of one and the other will end next year. The teepubs can't have that so they're working now to start another.

You rw's who want illegal immigration stopped ... go look at McCain's total lack of legislation in that area. McCain and Kyl, the Head of The Do Nothings in AZ. President Obama has done a hell of a lot more than those two useless bums and many times more than Arpaio.

sadly for the mentally retarded, I know it was the dems that promised to secure the border for amnesty under RR.

calling anyone out of their illegal immigration record is utter hypcrassy

but thanks for letting me know I'm right.

Luddly you really have to get up to speed.

Obama and McCain have been hanging out together. There was an article in Politico that revealed this new buddy system in Washington.

:eusa_angel:

No shit.

President Obama?s newest ally: John McCain - Manu Raju - POLITICO.com

McCain is searching for a legacy and he's trying to get it via the President.

130517_john_mccain_ap_605.jpg

President Obama’s newest ally: John McCain

From the article and I do hope Republicans realize that this old man is going for his legacy and is a turncoat to any and all who are conservatives.

Asked when he was next expected to meet with the president, McCain said: “I’d like to be over there every day to give him guidance.”

Last edited:
Funny how when McCain criticizes the GOP the nutjob brain dead left here applauds him and tells us we need more people like him. And when he does something like this suddenly he's bitter over losing the race 5 years ago.

Funny how when McCain criticizes the GOP the nutjob brain dead left here applauds him and tells us we need more people like him. And when he does something like this suddenly he's bitter over losing the race 5 years ago.

Well, McCain is a bit of a political anomaly.

I lived in AZ for more than 25 years. I'vev watched him blow off millions of dollars on illegal immigration. The only time he cares about the issue is when he's running for re-election. Then, he forgets all about it. Then governor Janet Napolitano BEGGED McCain and Kyl for help and they refused her. If you don't believe me, read his voting record.

Its the LEFT that has put up that fence, put more Border Patrol on the ground than ever before and deported more than any other president. When the useless teepubs finally actually DO something, then you idiot rw's can complain. Until then, just shut up because you really have no fucking clue.

Did we learn anything from supporting the Libyan rebels? The Hussein administration tried to blame the murder of a US Ambassador on .... a freaking anti-muslem you tube video that nobody ever saw and while the muslem brotherhood were killing Americans. The Syrian rebels are the same freaking people. Was McCain acting independently or was he a tool of the Hussein administration by promising the muslem brotherhood the same military supplies that we are using to kill the muslem brotherhood? In the mean time the Russians promise to arm the Syrian regime.

Everybody's arming up. Borders are becoming amorphous and new alliances between the major powers are being designed, destroyed and redesigned.

We've seen this before. I'm expecting it to be confined to the ME though.

Keep in mind, you must have your opponents armed as well. :eusa_whistle:

Everybody's arming up. Borders are becoming amorphous and new alliances between the major powers are being designed, destroyed and redesigned.

Actually of course, only third world countries fight with their neighbors. In Europe, the borders are not guarded with guns and workers/visitors come and go.

The worst of it is that you don't get really cool stamps in your passport any more.

Actually of course, only third world countries fight with their neighbors. In Europe, the borders are not guarded with guns and workers/visitors come and go.

The worst of it is that you don't get really cool stamps in your passport any more.

Both world wars were started in Europe.

Forum List

Back