McConnell doesn't have the votes

At least the Dumbocrats are consistent: Trump did not have a path to victory in 2016, and McConnell did not have the votes for confirming Kavanaugh.

October 25, 2016...NYTimes gave Hillary 93% chance of winning the election.
2016 Election Forecast: Who Will Be President?
failing_long_black.PNG

Where is Dr Love? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::backpedal:

What a weenie!:gay:

Who wakes up in the morning and says to themself, "Gee you know what....I think I want to be a dick again today!!"
He doesn't need to try, it comes quite natural.

The Toxic Turtle hoping for a Roger RAMjet after a sham investigation - Might not happen.

(CNN) Now, they vote.

Weeks of tumult and testimony, allegations and anger, pain and postponement over President Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, it is still all about four undecided senators.

There will be ample time to figure out what this nomination means -- for the Senate, for the court, for this moment, for the election, for the country. But on Friday, it's all about the math: Can Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell get 50 senators to "yes"?

Bottom line: Republicans do not have the votes as of dawn Friday morning, according to people with direct knowledge.​

McConnell optimistic but still no yet at 50 votes as of Friday morning - CNNPolitics
-------------------------------------------------------------- just chiming in at this late date to laugh at YOU Doktor . Looks like you are incorrect as as your jittery 'suzy collins' threw you under the bus and KAV is going to be confirmed Doktor . [chuckle]

The Toxic Turtle hoping for a Roger RAMjet after a sham investigation - Might not happen.

(CNN) Now, they vote.

Weeks of tumult and testimony, allegations and anger, pain and postponement over President Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, it is still all about four undecided senators.

There will be ample time to figure out what this nomination means -- for the Senate, for the court, for this moment, for the election, for the country. But on Friday, it's all about the math: Can Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell get 50 senators to "yes"?

Bottom line: Republicans do not have the votes as of dawn Friday morning, according to people with direct knowledge.​

McConnell optimistic but still no yet at 50 votes as of Friday morning - CNNPolitics

Calling Dr Love......another Dim idiot. :lol:

(CNN) Now, they vote.

How is this working out for ya?

Bitch McTurtle is the one who said he didn't have the votes yet - Not I .. who predicted the the fix was in a month ago.

Darkwind lol. Drloves predictions always come out like this. It see his stock market predictions for even funnier stuff.

(CNN) Now, they vote.

Happy Monday morning. Oh, and...neener, neener, NEEEEENER!!!
Elections have Barry many consequences including perhaps another Trump SC justice, or two (laughing very out loud!).

(CNN) Now, they vote.

Happy Monday morning. Oh, and...neener, neener, NEEEEENER!!!
Elections have Barry many consequences including perhaps another Trump SC justice, or two (laughing very out loud!).

Neener Neener? What are you .. like 12 (Trump's mental age)?
I can play that game too :)

objects-in-mirror-are-closer-than-they-ppe-just-waiting-30518322.png

(CNN) Now, they vote.

Bitch McTurtle is the one who said he didn't have the votes yet - Not I .. who predicted the the fix was in a month ago.

Darkwind lol. Drloves predictions always come out like this. It see his stock market predictions for even funnier stuff.

Oh yeah - repost that won't you? - The one about the impending 3,000 point dump that happened much faster than I'd predicted.
That was pretty cool! And btw - I predicted the fix was in on Bart a month ago.
And for the 5th or 6th time, I didn't post a prediction here idiot -
Merely a CNN report that Mitch seemed less than confident the he had the votes.

(CNN) Now, they vote.

...I guess the votes were there all along.
:abgg2q.jpg:

(CNN) Now, they vote.

And btw - I predicted the fix was in on Bart a month ago.

Finally replies and what do ya know?

Excuses.

How predictable.

(CNN) Now, they vote.

And btw - I predicted the fix was in on Bart a month ago.

Finally replies and what do ya know?
Excuses.
How predictable.

No - I believe that I have addressed this topic 6 or 7 times .. please review the thread.

Forum List

Back