McConnell snubbed at Cummings Funeral

A BLACK BIGOT..... who supports the Dems and hence is "OK"

Protip: Wanting equal rights for everyone is not being a bigot.

Was that his beef or does he just hate Republicans and wanted to make a statement like that in a House of God no less?

I have no idea 'what his beef' is. Don't even know who the guy is.
Trump hardly knew the man and he wasn't much of a fan. Prostrating himself on his grave would have been decidedly disingenuous.
Besides, he was probably worried about rats.

Right buddy, just like he didn't know John McCain either.

Did the pall bearer know McConnell? Probably not but let's hold him to a different standard.
Trump had an even lower opinion of McCain. With his death, the anti-Trumpers were smoked. Romney is all that's left of the old guard. They are losers as much as Hillary and her swamp/Democrats.

Protip: Wanting equal rights for everyone is not being a bigot.

Was that his beef or does he just hate Republicans and wanted to make a statement like that in a House of God no less?

I have no idea 'what his beef' is. Don't even know who the guy is.
Trump hardly knew the man and he wasn't much of a fan. Prostrating himself on his grave would have been decidedly disingenuous.

Right buddy, just like he didn't know John McCain either.

Did the pall bearer know McConnell? Probably not but let's hold him to a different standard.
Trump had an even lower opinion of McCain. With his death, the anti-Trumpers were smoked. Romney is all that's left of the old guard. They are losers as much as Hillary and her swamp/Democrats.

I guess you're missing this whole hypocrisy thing, aren't you?

Watch Mitch McConnell's reaction as pallbearer refuses to shake his hand at Elijah Cummings memorial service

This just shows how bad things are across the aisle among American People. I am sure McConnell and Cummings did not agree on much politically but here Mitch McConnell showed up at Cummings’ Funeral to show respect and look how he gets treated? Flip the scenario and imagine if Cummings got snubbed. People would not be laughing and mocking Cummings, they would scream racism.

McConnell should wear the snub like a badge of honor!
Instead, the dipshits feelings were hurt and he was on the phone afterwards crying to fellow dipshit Paul Ryan.

This post is approved by the ever insightful Lou Dobbs.

It's pathetic and telling how the Dems and their RINO pals use funerals as political weapons: Wellstone, McCain and now Cummings.

Behold the demagoguery of the lying leftist George Stephanopoulos as he pimps his hoe, namely, the race-baiting house negro Elijah Cummings.

In other words, folks, Cummings is telling the likes of those treacherous moonbats of communism to not be so obvious about their hatred for American and Israel.

Last edited:
It's pathetic and telling how the Dems and their RINO pals use funerals as political weapons: Wellstone, McCain and now Cummings.

Whoever published the article is the one weaponizing this so-called snubbing event at the funeral. Both side came together. Not only is that a good thing but it is also a normal thing.

I think Americans are good people who understand for the most part that at times, we can leave all this partisanshit behind if we want to. Funerals, yeah that's one. The guy who didn't shake the mans hand, I don't know what his beef is, that's his problem, he has to live with it not me.

But, then, for lefty every event and issue is a seminal moment of some kind of injustice or crisis . . . that only the government can solve! And every opponent of lefty's agenda is a racist or fascist or Nazi or xenophobe. . . .

So...who was this politician who refused to shake Moscow Mitch's hand?

I didn't say politician. I said Dems and RINOs, which includes those who support these ideologies.

When Obama skipped over acknowledging Biden in attendance after acknowledging Hillary, Bill and Pelosi was that a snub? :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back