🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McDonald's tweets to Trump: 'You are actually a disgusting excuse of a President'

PNNEWS

Rookie
Mar 13, 2017
Redpilled Alpha: McDonald's tweets to Trump: 'You are actually a disgusting excuse of a President'

McDonald's tweets to Trump: 'You are actually a disgusting excuse of a President'

McDonald's' in a tweet on its corporate account called President Trump "a disgusting excuse of a President" on Thursday morning.

The tweet, which was briefly pinned to the top of the account before being deleted, mocked Trump and called for the return of former President Obama.

"@realDonaldTrump You are actually a disgusting excuse of a President and we would love to have @BarackObama back, also you have tiny hands," the tweet read.

Redpilled Alpha: McDonald's tweets to Trump: 'You are actually a disgusting excuse of a President'

McDonald's' in a tweet on its corporate account called President Trump "a disgusting excuse of a President" on Thursday morning.

The tweet, which was briefly pinned to the top of the account before being deleted, mocked Trump and called for the return of former President Obama.

"@realDonaldTrump You are actually a disgusting excuse of a President and we would love to have @BarackObama back, also you have tiny hands," the tweet read.

Either the account was hacked, or some junior grade social media nitwit decided to make a political statement using the work account.

Sounds like either a rogue employee or they were hacked.

Hacker or a disgruntled employee is my guess.

Or some SJW low level nitwit who decided to make a splash with the main corporate twitter account.

Also a possibility. If it was an employee, I suspect that person is presently packing their desk under supervision.

True. The difference between a disgruntled employee and the SJW is that the disgruntled employee accepts it, and the SJW has no idea what they did wrong.

TRUMP IS EVIL, ISN'T HE????????

Oh the irony of McDonalds calling someone disgusting.

People eat that slop McDonalds serves?

I eat pretty much any food out there, except for things I have an association issue with (basically foods that gave me food poisoning, or the last food I ate before a really bad stomach bug hit).

So no Egg Salad, Gummy worms, or scallops for me.

Also Tequilla makes me barf as well.

This is just more Maddow style fake news, No way McDonalds posts that even if they really felt that way...this is the left perpetuating its own wishful myth thinking.

People eat that slop McDonalds serves?

I eat pretty much any food out there, except for things I have an association issue with (basically foods that gave me food poisoning, or the last food I ate before a really bad stomach bug hit).

So no Egg Salad, Gummy worms, or scallops for me.

Also Tequilla makes me barf as well.

I can relate to egg salad, got food poisoning from it when I was little....havent touched it again to date

Forum List

Back