McEnany: Blaming the Prez for the riots is “like the arsonist blaming the firefighter”

They're happening on his watch. He's doing nothing to quell them. In fact; he's encouraging dischord.
The Dem governors and Mayors are refusing his help. They screamed about Federal agents protecting Federal courthouse, claiming their presence was causing riots. Yet when they were pulled out, riots continued. Ted Wheeler is a moron, refusing Federal help for months, now has to throw in the towel because polling is turning on all Dems. But, keep blaming President Trump, it’s turning more and more normies to the GOP.

Yep. The democrat leaders have been thoroughly exposed as impotent and harmful to their own people.

As soon as Trump talks about bypassing their authority, they cry foul and call him a fascist dictator for getting involved.

I think by now, Trump's patience has paid off and he made the above point clear for all. So he should now feel safe in helping the people out and sending in troops to every democrap city falling apart.

It's time to show all of America what safe living feels like again.

They're happening on his watch. He's doing nothing to quell them. In fact; he's encouraging dischord.

Says someone speaking from the side of those who are actually committing mass acts of violence, theft, and destruction.

1b3ucd.jpg

This woman knows how to slam the door on these dim witted Dems:

Trump blamed Obama so it must now be trumps fault.

Trump also said before he was potus, “leadership, no matter what happens, you’re responsible”

Doesnt that apply now to trump?

Trump also said before he was potus, “leadership, no matter what happens, you’re responsible”

awe you created a bunch of brain washed morons who burn and loot like HITLER YOUTH.......and now they are like getting a anvil thrown to you to save you from drowning during an election............so now the narrative shift for politics as people die and businesses are destroyed.

That reminds me of something........the DNC sucks hairy balls.........

awe you created a bunch of brain washed morons who burn and loot like HITLER YOUTH.......and now they are like getting a anvil thrown to you to save you from drowning during an election............so now the narrative shift for politics as people die and businesses are destroyed.

I hope America is better than this trump creep.

I hope America is better than this trump creep.

Your party now aids and abets Homegrown Terrorist..........BLM and Antifa..............

RAISE YOUR FIST AND CHANT WITH ME OR I WILL KILL YOU.

Versus

YOU WILL CONVERT TO ISLAM OR DIE.......OR BE ENSLAVED........

Only thing missing is the turbins.

They're happening on his watch. He's doing nothing to quell them.

What should he be doing?

Calling for calm.
Coordinating with local officials on how to enhance their police presence instead of calling them names
Actually denouncing the armed militias showing up.
Denouncing vigilantes.

He has been calling local officials and most of the time they have been refusing help. Portland has had these riots going on for three months and they won't accept assistance. Seattle wouldn't accept assistance for CHAZ. When the president sent federal law enforcement in to protect the federal building in Portland they had a fit about it and you all called him a dictator.

He also said in an interview with Laura Ingraham two days ago that he does not want people heading into these war zones and confronting protesters.

What's missing here?

They're happening on his watch. He's doing nothing to quell them.

What should he be doing?

Calling for calm.
Coordinating with local officials on how to enhance their police presence instead of calling them names
Actually denouncing the armed militias showing up.
Denouncing vigilantes.

He has been calling local officials and most of the time they have been refusing help. Portland has had these riots going on for three months and they won't accept assistance. Seattle wouldn't accept assistance for CHAZ. When the president sent federal law enforcement in to protect the federal building in Portland they had a fit about it and you all called him a dictator.

He also said in an interview with Laura Ingraham two days ago that he does not want people heading into these war zones and confronting protesters.

What's missing here?

Whats missing.

After a disaster or public unrest or whatever....here is what you've seen from past Presidents:

Here is Bush with the governor during the Katrina response:
1598974968943.png

Obama and Chris Christie during Sally
1598974998823.png

How many times have you heard the blob say the same shit you guys say here daily..."democrat states" or "democrat cities"

What is missing is having an adult in the White House.

Forum List

Back