MDA calls Israelis to help fight car-heatstrokes: "Look and save"

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
A campaign taking place due to the events of the last few days, initiated by the Magen-David-Adom, the official Israeli Medical services, is calling for Israelis to have higher alerts to cases in which children may be forgotten in vehicles.

The campaign calls through stickers- "Look and save, a single glance at a parking car may save the next baby"

Eli Yavin, MDA spokesman, said that, "In the last week only more than 4 children have been forgotten in family vehicles, and we are over and over called to tragic scenes. We call the public to show high alert".

Several ideas have been given to fight the sad phenomenon. As known, Israel suffered a high amount of traffic accidents, one of the most high in the MidEast and westen would (per person), which lead the Radio stations to call to the public to "Drive safely and according to the law" and "not forget lights" at every hour; Now the Radios will add, "Please remember to make sure your child is with you" at every morning, at all of IDF radio stations (Galatz, Galgalatz, Reshet Bet)

4738759099599408256no.jpg

Source: Ynet in Hebrew

Interesting how Israel's value life & the Palestinians value death.

A campaign taking place due to the events of the last few days, initiated by the Magen-David-Adom, the official Israeli Medical services, is calling for Israelis to have higher alerts to cases in which children may be forgotten in vehicles.

The campaign calls through stickers- "Look and save, a single glance at a parking car may save the next baby"

Eli Yavin, MDA spokesman, said that, "In the last week only more than 4 children have been forgotten in family vehicles, and we are over and over called to tragic scenes. We call the public to show high alert".

Several ideas have been given to fight the sad phenomenon. As known, Israel suffered a high amount of traffic accidents, one of the most high in the MidEast and westen would (per person), which lead the Radio stations to call to the public to "Drive safely and according to the law" and "not forget lights" at every hour; Now the Radios will add, "Please remember to make sure your child is with you" at every morning, at all of IDF radio stations (Galatz, Galgalatz, Reshet Bet)

what i find interesting is how a jew, who claims to value life, uses the tragic death of an innocent child and the grief the parents must be suffering to promote your petty little agenda of demonising the palestinians.

but that's OK. i have come to learn to expect no better from you.

what i find interesting is how a jew, who claims to value life, uses the tragic death of an innocent child and the grief the parents must be suffering to promote your petty little agenda of demonising the palestinians.

Funny how on this thread below you couldn't care less about children in the cars that were being attacked by arabs
http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/303477-jerusalem-tuesday-16-july-2013-a.html

but on this very thread you are so worried about them. Double-standards much? :eusa_whistle:

We must show high alert to protect our children. We have no spair ones, and they are to precious to lost over lack of attention.

Hopefully the battle against the phenomenone will succeed!

We must show high alert to protect our children. We have no spair ones, and they are to precious to lost over lack of attention.

Hopefully the battle against the phenomenone will succeed!

It will succeed now. Horrible how it often takes a tragedy like this to make things change.

I wonder if having a baby/toddler in the baby seat next to the driver rather than in the back seat would also help, depending of course on the size and age of the baby/toddler.
These baby seats face backwards rather than the windshield.

MK: 'Every Parent Should Remember One Rule'
MK Tzvipi Hotovely says a radio campaign is going to seek to raise awareness among parents regarding child deaths in cars​

First Publish: 7/17/2013, 9:57 PM

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sM6IcsfOZzk]Knesset Holds Session on Child Deaths in Parked Cars - YouTube[/ame]

Following a series of tragedies in which several babies were forgotten in cars on hot days, the Knesset held an emergency conference on the issue on Wednesday, attended by representatives of the Council for Child Welfare, the Transportation Ministry and the National Road Safety Authority.

Deputy Transportation Minister Tzipi Hotovely told Arutz Sheva at the conference that a radio campaign is going to seek to raise awareness among parents.

“The most important thing is awareness,” she said.

“Every parent should remember this rule: Look all over the car before you leave,” she added.

Her comments come after a two-year-old girl died after being forgotten in the family car for several hours on Monday.

That incident was the third in only two weeks.

The day before, a five-month-old girl died after being forgotten in a locked car for seven hours in Shilo. Two weeks previously, a nine-month-old girl was found without a pulse and not breathing in a vehicle in Ramat Gan.

MK: 'Every Parent Should Remember One Rule' - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

Funny how on this thread below you couldn't care less about children in the cars that were being attacked by arabs
http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/303477-jerusalem-tuesday-16-july-2013-a.html

but on this very thread you are so worried about them. Double-standards much? :eusa_whistle:

first of all, the article in that thread said nothing about children and the video really didn't show any, but i am quite used to such dishonesty from overly zealous jews like you.

i did not say i was worried. it is sad but it is half a world away. i hope ythe campaign to prevent other such occurances succeeds.

i said the child was innocent. he or she was. i said the incident was tragic. it was. and i said the parents were grieving. i have no evidence of that but i am sure they were, unless you have some knowledge that jewish parents don't mourn the deaths of their children.

regarding some alleged and imagined double standard, i have noticed that many expressions of sympathy by pro-palestinian posters regarding sad events involving israelis practically ceased after the itamar killings. many of us condemned those killings and were chastised by jewish posters because our condemnations were devoid of the seemingly necessary histrionics condemning all muslims as savages and beasts and worse.

i stopped because of that and have, like most of those like me, chosen to let you mourn and not offend you by expressing out concern.

had MJB not made such a cold, callous and calculating remark about the death of this child and with the intent of demeaning a whole people as subhuman, a people who had absolutely nothing to do with it at all, then i would have just let things go on. instead though, he made that remark, and you thanked him for it.

he said "Interesting how Israel's value life & the Palestinians value death." to me, i see very little expression of valuing in that remark, and i see very little value of life in your thanking him. all i saw was a jewish man using a tragic death of a jewish child to further his agenda of hatred against palestinian and you thanking him for that hatred.

if that is how jews value life then, sad to say, you really are a disgusting people and culture.

first of all, the article in that thread said nothing about children and the video really didn't show any, but i am quite used to such dishonesty from overly zealous jews like you.

i did not say i was worried. it is sad but it is half a world away. i hope ythe campaign to prevent other such occurances succeeds.

i said the child was innocent. he or she was. i said the incident was tragic. it was. and i said the parents were grieving. i have no evidence of that but i am sure they were, unless you have some knowledge that jewish parents don't mourn the deaths of their children.

regarding some alleged and imagined double standard, i have noticed that many expressions of sympathy by pro-palestinian posters regarding sad events involving israelis practically ceased after the itamar killings. many of us condemned those killings and were chastised by jewish posters because our condemnations were devoid of the seemingly necessary histrionics condemning all muslims as savages and beasts and worse.

i stopped because of that and have, like most of those like me, chosen to let you mourn and not offend you by expressing out concern.

had MJB not made such a cold, callous and calculating remark about the death of this child and with the intent of demeaning a whole people as subhuman, a people who had absolutely nothing to do with it at all, then i would have just let things go on. instead though, he made that remark, and you thanked him for it.

he said "Interesting how Israel's value life & the Palestinians value death." to me, i see very little expression of valuing in that remark, and i see very little value of life in your thanking him. all i saw was a jewish man using a tragic death of a jewish child to further his agenda of hatred against palestinian and you thanking him for that hatred.

if that is how jews value life then, sad to say, you really are a disgusting people and culture.

We aren't here to pander to you and quite honestly I couldn't give a rat's arse what you think of Jews as you have stated time and time again your views and people like you are two a penny on forums.

It is a fact that Islamists glorify death of infidels and there is plenty of evidence of that, even taught to Palestinian children in UNWRA schools. So stick your disgusting views where the sun doesn't shine.

We aren't here to pander to you and quite honestly I couldn't give a rat's arse what you think of Jews as you have stated time and time again your views and people like you are two a penny on forums.

It is a fact that Islamists glorify death of infidels and there is plenty of evidence of that, even taught to Palestinian children in UNWRA schools. So stick your disgusting views where the sun doesn't shine.

perhaps you are confused. MJB's comment was about jews. my comments were about MJB and you.

You sure have succeeded Seal in getting others on this board to know you as well as I do & see you for what you are. Keep up the good work by critising me. Love you.

perhaps you are confused. MJB's comment was about jews. my comments were about MJB and you.

Forum List

Back