Media admits it’s been lying about Ukraine

I'm not interested in making it worse for Litwin. I'll assume he's a patriotic Ukrainian who is acting no worse than Americans who insist that this war has to end very, very badly.
He’s not even Ukrainian, he’s a Lithuanian loser who wets his bed every night thinking about the Russians.

The link mentions America's interests being on the negotiating table.

What the hell could that possibly be?
There are no American interests except to not start a war with Russia.

The CIA, US State Department, and the Big War Industry all want that war though.

about the Russians.
yes, I hate them (hordesmen) like all good people , you are not one of us. you are a 🇷🇺cuckold

Fp1ugoCXgAILtdN.jpg

Probably the US won't send in the troops in a manner that would be seen that way by Russia.

It's time for some creative thinking though, because the Ukraine is finished and the UN may not come to the rescue.

All the agreed upon limitations by both sides can't be just dumped aside. They were and still are, limitations that preculde the need for a nuclear war.

What can America do for the Ukraine that would be agreeable enough to Russia, so that limitations are still observed?

In any case, we need a definitive answer on whether the UNGA is going to do America's bidding?

The huge majority of the world's people have turned against America's proxy war.

Can America depend on 'country' count alone, and does America even have that majority?

America already fucked over Ukraine by tanking the March '22 Peace Deal. Ukraine needs a Prigozhin

There are no American interests except to not start a war with Russia.

The CIA, US State Department, and the Big War Industry all want that war though.
The link mentioned America's interests. Don't ask me what they could be?

America can live to fight another day?

Even that after the Brics alliance is written in stone? Not very fkn likely. America picked it's fight at the last moment in which the odds could favour America.

It's time for some creative thinking though, because the Ukraine is finished and the UN may not come to the rescue.
I guess Turdeau and his war mongers lost Ukraine, eh duck. BTW, Canada is a NATO member FYI. Why don't you just STFU about things of which you are uninformed -- I guess that includes about everything.

I guess Turdeau and his war mongers lost Ukraine, eh duck. BTW, Canada is a NATO member FYI. Why don't you just STFU about things of which you are uninformed -- I guess that includes about everything.
Now you've informed me my friend!

It seems the OP doesn't read the links he provides properly, because suggestions of the author don't fit with the OP's narrative.

What the author suggests is adjusting the US policies to realities on the ground that show that Ukraine won't be able to take back significant parts of the occupied territories anytime soon.

So, the author suggests, the US support (with Europe's significant input) should be concentrated on Ukraine's defence strategy, rather than senseless 'counter-offensives'.

Forum List

Back