Media Claims 'Largely Peaceful Protest' in Atlanta, Mayor Quickly Demolishes That

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
The media, as they did with the BLM riots, are the attempting the "mostly peaceful protests" narrative again, but the mayor of Atlanta was apparently having none of that.

Wait a minute.......this is a senior mod posting a thread on something that has already been posted 3-4 times already? No wonder nothing is enforced here.

Wait a minute.......this is a senior mod posting a thread on something that has already been posted 3-4 times already? No wonder nothing is enforced here.
he does that often...he posts things i myself posted like 3 days before...meh...nobody's perfect!

I read back in the 20th century that the principal newspaper in Atlanta was afraid to call out corrupt city officials, lest it be accused of "racism."

This is the 21st century.

Apparently, things in the Atlanta media have not changed.

....... yet I have never seen him post any threads about what the drummer for some obscure metal band said about his latest trip to the pharmacy!
lol point taken...that's why i don't want to be a mod, i don't want the responsability...not that the job was offered to me

blacks never respect authority and teach their kids from a young age that is ok not to respect authority.

Forum List

Back