Media Claims 'Largely Peaceful Protest' in Atlanta, Mayor Quickly Demolishes That

i don’t think it is. Or what happened throughout the summer of 2020 and what happened In Nov of 2016

brownshirts being brownshirt
Agreed, I didn't realize the right wingers, conservatives and Trump Humpers from Jan 6 were considered as brown shirts as you call them.

No they were Trump Humpers, conservatives and right wingers. Do you think Ashlli Babbit is a hero?
and rioters…they weren’t there acting in the behalf of any party unlike demafasict brownshirts

no why would i consider her a hero?

That were acting on behalf of your Orange God and the Republican Party.

The rest of your party does.
1) they were acting as a mob on their own behalf. Trump asked for peaceful protest. Unlike dem leaders like Mad Max and Camel Harris
2) nah no they don’t

1) they were acting as a mob on their own behalf. Trump asked for peaceful protest. Unlike dem leaders like Mad Max and Camel Harris
Mo Brooks a Trump Humper.

It's time to start taking names and kicking ass.
"Now, our ancestors sacrificed their blood, their sweat, their tears, their fortunes and sometimes their lives to give us, their descendants, an America that is the greatest nation in world history. So I have a question for you — are you willing to do the same?"

Donald Trump

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," he said.

2) nah no they don’t
Sure they do, hell just look at what the right wing posters on this forum have to say about her.

Mo Brooks a Trump Humper.

It's time to start taking names and kicking ass.
"Now, our ancestors sacrificed their blood, their sweat, their tears, their fortunes and sometimes their lives to give us, their descendants, an America that is the greatest nation in world history. So I have a question for you — are you willing to do the same?"

Donald Trump

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," he said.

Sure they do, hell just look at what the right wing posters on this forum have to say about her.
1) not sure who Mo Brooks is…

what’s wrong with that quote? do you not think folks should right for their country?
2) what did they say?

No they were Trump Humpers, conservatives and right wingers. Do you think Ashlli Babbit is a hero?
She was killed from a man who was hired by equity. Not very good and promoted because of his race. There are many cops in the nation in many departments who are very good of all races.

She was killed from a man who was hired by equity. Not very good and promoted because of his race. There are many cops in the nation in many departments who are very good of all races.
Based on what? Had Ashlli been a black woman, folks like you would be pinning a medal on this officer.

Forum List

Back