Media Thumps Trump, But Polls Show He's Winning Big

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
thehill.com ^ | SEPTEMBER 27, 2015
Rumors of Donald Trump’s demise may have been greatly exaggerated. Ever since rival Carly Fiorina was widely perceived to have bested Trump at the second GOP debate in California on Sept. 16, media outlets have been lining up to suggest that the front-runner is waning. Trump has hit back with characteristic vigor. But he has a point, independent observers say. “The reality is that he does have a hold on some people and he doesn’t appear to be surrendering it,” said Mark Mellman, a veteran Democratic pollster who is also a columnist for The Hill. Much of the negative media...

They can't touch this....

J04iGH9.jpg

Some accusations about the NBC poll, but by the end of the coming week, DT may well be in second place, or even worse.

That's when his predictions of "unfairness" will begin.

Rumors of Donald Trump’s demise may have been greatly exaggerated. Ever since rival Carly Fiorina was widely perceived to have bested Trump at the second GOP debate in California on Sept. 16, media outlets have been lining up to suggest that the front-runner is waning. Trump has hit back with characteristic vigor. But he has a point, independent observers say. “The reality is that he does have a hold on some people and he doesn’t appear to be surrendering it,” said Mark Mellman, a veteran Democratic pollster who is also a columnist for The Hill. Much of the negative media...

J04iGH9.jpg

You a Trump Chump, Vag?

Trump's lead is clearly declining. In the first three polls of this month, he averaged 32% support and led by 13%. In the most recent three polls, he's averaging 23% support and leading by 5%.

2016 - 2016 Republican Presidential Nomination | RealClearPolitics

Meanwhile, Carly has gone from mid single-digits to low double-digits. Carly is looking good.

Voters are starting to get serious and are looking at the candidates for real.

J04iGH9.jpg
Scott peley on 60 minutes really interviewed trump hard. Questioned him on free trade, illegals, middle class jobs, mexico, Isis, Russia, healthcare, taxes, etc. Do you know who he sounded like? Me. I'm voting trump.

If he doesn't do what he says well its not like hillary or any of the Republicans are going to do what they say.

Do you understand I'm a left liberal and I'm going to vote for trump?

Trump is leading, but he appears to be losing ground.
View attachment 50983
Not after people hear his positions on the issues. He makes sense on all the issues and for some reason hillary Obama and the GOP are unwilling to make the middle class OK again. The tax code is out of wack.

He says the right thing about free trade. It has to be fair.

Any of the Republicans or Democrats who agree now are just saying what they think we want to hearm. Hillary isn't the only dishonest one of the bunch.

Bernie Sanders is sincere but I think trump with GOP controlled house and senate can get it done.

View attachment 50983
Not after people hear his positions on the issues. He makes sense on all the issues and for some reason hillary Obama and the GOP are unwilling to make the middle class OK again. The tax code is out of wack.

Any of the Republicans or Democrats who agree now are just saying what they think we want to hearm. Hillary isn't the only dishonest one of the bunch.

Bernie Sanders is sincere but I think trump with GOP controlled house and senate can get it done.

I'm happy you feel that way but I don't really care, I'm looking at polling averages. So, you can mumble to yourself whatever you want if it helps you sleep at night.

View attachment 50983

I'm happy you feel that way but I don't really care, I'm looking at polling averages. So, you can mumble to yourself whatever you want if it helps you sleep at night.
If he's winning over lefties like me be afraid. Screw your Karl Rove rasmussin polls that tell Republicans what they want to hear.

View attachment 50983

If he's winning over lefties like me be afraid. Screw your Karl Rove rasmussin polls that tell Republicans what they want to hear.

RCP does not equal Rasmussen.

Does not matter because he won't be the GOP candidate.

If he runs third party, vote for him.

View attachment 50983

Trump has more support from the alienated right which hasn't voted much lately, but got re-introduced to politics in the Tea Party movement. If I recall correctly the difference is between the 'likely' Republican voter, vrs a self-identified Republican voter who may not have voted in the last Presidential election, which is I believe how they define 'likely'.

Trump gets about 30% among all self-identified Republican voters, but only round 23% among 'likely' publican voters who voted for Romney, yuck!

This is part of the reason he is having these big swings.

The real question is how far down does Jebba the Bush have to drop before he loses establishment support and it all goes to Rubio instead. Right now Rubio and Bush are splitting establishment support, but the biggest bucks are with Bush. If Bush keeps dragging bottom that might change quick.

Forum List

Back