Media Thumps Trump, But Polls Show He's Winning Big

Do you understand I'm a left liberal and I'm going to vote for trump?

That's not surprising.

Many of the things Trump says are leftist. Higher taxes on the rich and breaking free trade agreements have been promoted by the left for decades.

That doesn't mean they are wrong though, Twinkle Toes.

Higher taxes aren't wrong?

Awesome!
Do we have a debt? If we do then higher taxes are not wrong.

And higher taxes on who? On a broke ass like you? That's wrong. But higher taxes on rich people like mitt Romney trump and the Clinton's? Absolutely necessary.

JimBowie is for reconfiscation and redistribution in his support for higher taxes.

That's not surprising.

Many of the things Trump says are leftist. Higher taxes on the rich and breaking free trade agreements have been promoted by the left for decades.

Awesome!

And higher taxes on who? On a broke ass like you? That's wrong. But higher taxes on rich people like mitt Romney trump and the Clinton's? Absolutely necessary.

Liberals and conservatives uniting around Trump.

Isn't that wonderful?

That's not surprising.

Awesome!

Isn't that wonderful?
They would never admit I was right but they agree with trump when he says it.

That makes trump a uniter.

That's not surprising.

Awesome!

Higher taxes are not necessarily wrong at all.

Why would anyone think that?

Tax policy should be designed to bring the most prosperity to the people of the nation.

IF thoroughly fucking over the CEOs of all the major corporations would bring about greater happiness for the people of this nation, then I am all for it and I don't see it as immoral at all.

They have been doing it enough to the middle class of the US for last 40 years, so I am totally sympathetic to the notion.

That's not surprising.

Awesome!

Isn't that wonderful?

Why not?

Forum List

Back