🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Medical transporter explains why Michael Brown’s body laid on the ground for hours

Mustng

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2014
So the scene was unstable, the cops did not have the scene secure. Doesn't surprise me. He had to lay on floor of the car until police said it was safe to come out and pickup the body. He said he also heard gunfire during that time.

Medical transporter explains why Michael Brown’s body laid on the ground for hours

(KTVI) – The Michael Brown shooting happened one month ago Tuesday. There’s been much criticism about the almost four hours his body remain in the street.

For the first time you will hear from the man who was sent to pickup and deliver Brown’s remains that day to the St. Louis County medical examiner.

Timeline:

• Saturday, August 9, 12:01 in the afternoon, Ferguson officer Darren Wilson encounters Michael Brown and a friend walking in the street.
  • 12:07 the shooting is reported.
  • 12:10 a paramedic in the area responds and finds no pulse.
  • 12:15 other Ferguson officers start to arrive
  • And the body is partially covered with a white sheet.
  • 12:43 country officers notified of shooting.
  • 1:30 county homicide detectives arrive
  • 2:01 Calvin Whitaker is called to pick up and deliver the body to the county morgue…
  • His county contract states, he must be on the scene within an hour.
  • 2:25 Calvin arrives at the shooting scene.
  • and 2 hours and 12 minutes later at 4:37 he delivers Brown’s body to the morgue. A 15 minute drive from Ferguson..

Which means for almost two hours, Calvin was at the shooting scene. Why the wait? What was happening? He explains. See video

Medical transporter explains why Michael Brown 8217 s body laid on the ground for hours FOX2now.com

Interesting video. The man who was interviewed seems like a very nice and decent fellow who was just trying to do his job and was not allowed out of his car by the police - for safety reasons, they claim - for 2 hours, to actually pick up the body.

Black neighborhood = Third world neighborhood

My question is whether the body of the cop attacker was left any longer than usual in a cop involved shooting.

Everyone seen this one yet?

Workers who were witnesses provide new perspective on Michael Brown shooting News

The construction worker says Brown was surrendering, but then he says Brown was stumbling toward Wilson, some "25 feet."

Confusing, this one here - White Witnesses Mike Brown s Hands Up - 2 White Men Saw Michael Brown With Hands Up :

The worker goes on to say that Wilson, who had his gun drawn stopped about 10 feet in front of Brown, who then moved.

“He’s kind of walking back toward the cop,” the worker said while adding that Brown’s hands were still up as Wilson began backing up as he fired.

After the third shot, Brown’s hands started going down after the third shot, and he moved about 25 feet toward Wilson, who kept backing away and firing, said the worker, who admitted that he could not tell from where he watched — about 50 feet away — if Brown’s motion toward Wilson after the shots was “a stumble to the ground” or “OK, I’m going to get you, you’re already shooting me.”

Despite all the accounts, there hasn’t been a clear agreement among those who’ve spoken to the media about what happened after Brown turned around.

Last edited:
I guess the GJ will hear from the construction worker who said he saw Wilson backing up as he was shooting.
Backing up as in moving backwards attempting to stay clear of BM who was moving towards Wilson.

Wasn't Brown shot in the anterior trunk and posterior arms?

Yea but their lawyer was saying one of the shots on the arm 'could' have entered from behind, possibly. I've not heard anything from anyone else to confirm nor deny that possibility, though I personally thought it was a bit of a stretch.

Yea but their lawyer was saying one of the shots on the arm 'could' have entered from behind, possibly. I've not heard anything from anyone else to confirm nor deny that possibility, though I personally thought it was a bit of a stretch.

He was shot in the police car when he was attacking the cop.

Forum List

Back