Meet Hillary Clinton

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
Like Barack Obama, she can't figure out where she stands on gay marriage until she figures out who is asking and who is the room listening (in other words, she will lie like her husband and her last boss to trick people into voting for her):

[ame=http://youtu.be/SXnA-fOefgI]Do You Know What Hillary Said? - YouTube[/ame]

Her position matters not a damn, since it's not up to her. TY.

And you had to go back 14 years? Sure thing. Let's mush on.

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton is a lifelong Christian, a committed member of the United Methodist Church. She had long been committed to marriage as between one man and one woman.

It was in that spirit that Hillary Clinton supported the 1996 Defense of Marriage Act, signed into law by her husband, President Bill Clinton. The law bans federal recognition of gay marriage and allows states to ignore same-sex unions licensed elsewhere.

"Marriage has historic, religious and moral content that goes back to the beginning of time, and I think a marriage is as a marriage has always been, between a man and a woman," said Clinton.

Hillary Clinton on marriage

More liberal "logic" at it's finest: the position of a person wildly craving to be president are "irrelevant" :eusa_doh:
That's correct. She also believes in God. It matters not a damn that she is wrong.

And 14 years in Politics? You might as well be dealing in centuries.

First of all, she only believes in a God when she's speaking in front of a church. She'll have a much different view when she speaks with angry and desperate little trolls such as yourself.

Second, listening to your anger and desperation to deflect for your favorite candidate is fall down hilarious. 14 years in politics is like dealing with 14 hours, not centuries genius. Just ask Bill Clinton who 20 years later still can't achieve anything which allows people to not think of Monica Lewinsky the moment his name is mentioned. :lol:

I love when liberals are fed facts for the first time - their shock is always hilarious...

Watch the Shocked Reactions from College Students When They Hear Hillary's Position on Gay Marriage
Considering that most of them were still not entirely potty-trained when she said it, no worries little puppy. Notice that his Gotcha Video fails to mention that.

Notice how angry you get when video and facts prevent you from lying about something? :lol:

The potty-training plan for college students doesn't change the fact that Hillary is incapable of taking a position based on facts and her beliefs. Instead, she'll say anything to anyone in order to dupe them into voting for her.

More liberal "logic" at it's finest: the position of a person wildly craving to be president are "irrelevant" :eusa_doh:
That's correct. She also believes in God. It matters not a damn that she is wrong.

First of all, she only believes in a God when she's speaking in front of a church. She'll have a much different view when she speaks with angry and desperate little trolls such as yourself.

Second, listening to your anger and desperation to deflect for your favorite candidate is fall down hilarious. 14 years in politics is like dealing with 14 hours, not centuries genius. Just ask Bill Clinton who 20 years later still can't achieve anything which allows people to not think of Monica Lewinsky the moment his name is mentioned. :lol:
Which stops him from doing not a damn thing. If he could run again, he'd win in a heartbeat.

And Hillary could say she thought we should throw puppies from the rooftops and watch them go splat, she'd still win, since there is no one on your side to vote for who doesn't want to probe their vaginas.

The point here is you think this matters? I've watched politics for decades, it doesn't.

I love when liberals are fed facts for the first time - their shock is always hilarious...

Watch the Shocked Reactions from College Students When They Hear Hillary's Position on Gay Marriage
Considering that most of them were still not entirely potty-trained when she said it, no worries little puppy. Notice that his Gotcha Video fails to mention that.

Notice how angry you get when video and facts prevent you from lying about something? :lol:

The potty-training plan for college students doesn't change the fact that Hillary is incapable of taking a position based on facts and her beliefs. Instead, she'll say anything to anyone in order to dupe them into voting for her.
In politics and life positions change. And I'm not "angry" about anything but your stupidity. That does piss me off a bit since I prefer people who can think, and you can't.

Hillary is so popular among democrats that it is highly unlikely that this momentum will carry her two years. Part of the reason why she is so popular is because obama is such a failure and such a spectacular failure. Democrats are in a state of panic and Hillary looks like a seat on the last lifeboat leaving the Titanic.

Hillary is so popular among democrats that it is highly unlikely that this momentum will carry her two years. Part of the reason why she is so popular is because obama is such a failure and such a spectacular failure. Democrats are in a state of panic and Hillary looks like a seat on the last lifeboat leaving the Titanic.

Hillary looks like the very best shot that has ever been to be the first Female President of the US, something we are long overdue for. She's not your average pol and it matters very little what she says now or said in the past, she's in if she runs.

And there is no panic, there is calculation and political reality, both of which you guys ignore, which is why you keep losing.

Which stops him from doing not a damn thing. If he could run again, he'd win in a heartbeat.

And Hillary could say she thought we should throw puppies from the rooftops and watch them go splat, she'd still win, since there is no one on your side to vote for who doesn't want to probe their vaginas.

The point here is you think this matters? I've watched politics for decades, it doesn't.

I love watching you flail around on the ground like the sub-human idiot that you are... :lol:

Don't you ever get tired of me owning you here on USMB like the little bitch that you are?

First you state that years are like "centuries" in politics, and yet when I point out that Bill Clinton is FOREVER Monica Lewinsky boy, you're sad pitiful response is "that doesn't stop in from doing anything". But wait, what does that have to do with anything? I thought you said "14 years is centuries"? So 20 years should have wiped the slate clean for 'ole Slick Willy, right junior?

You're so intellectually inferior to me, I actually feel sorry for you...

Nobody is more an authority on being WRONG than you are junior.... :lol:

You completely lack any and all power - no wonder you live your life so scared.

I love watching you flail around on the ground like the sub-human idiot that you are... :lol:

Don't you ever get tired of me owning you here on USMB like the little bitch that you are?

First you state that years are like "centuries" in politics, and yet when I point out that Bill Clinton is FOREVER Monica Lewinsky boy, you're sad pitiful response is "that doesn't stop in from doing anything". But wait, what does that have to do with anything? I thought you said "14 years is centuries"? So 20 years should have wiped the slate clean for 'ole Slick Willy, right junior?

You're so intellectually inferior to me, I actually feel sorry for you...
You're a funny little man, if you even are a man, and what was said 20 years will get mentioned, there's no clean slate, it just doesn't matter.

If your brain was a big as your ego, you might be fun to toy with? As it it is, not so much.

Nobody is more an authority on being WRONG than you are junior.... :lol:

You completely lack any and all power - no wonder you live your life so scared.
Pure projection, but very entertaining. Do continue little puppy, we enjoy watching you chase your tail and pat your own back.

Hillary looks like the very best shot that has ever been to be the first Female President of the US, something we are long overdue for. She's not your average pol and it matters very little what she says now or said in the past, she's in if she runs.

And there is no panic, there is calculation and political reality, both of which you guys ignore, which is why you keep losing.

Forget calculation and reality in the Republican party. It'll never happen.

Not when they believe running a fear-based campaign is more effective. The fear of gays getting married. The fear of letting a woman choose what to do with her body. The fear of an alien religion taking over theirs. The fear that education turns people into communists. The fear that a universal health care system turns people into communists. The fear that 6 or 7 anecdotal incidences of voter fraud causes catastrophic events and we should now disenfranchise an entire voter block. The general fear of minorities and their strange customs and languages. The general fear of anything new or different.

The do-nothing party of status quo will always campaign on fear of change. They will never change because concept of change goes against the intrinsic definition of the Republican party.

Hey Rotten, how is your track record on predicting election outcomes? Before 6Nov12, your prediction for that election was:badgrin:

Forum List

Back