Meet one of America's leading experts

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
On weight bias :p

This piece is in Forbes. It's written by Virgie Tovar, who is apparently "one of the nation's leading experts on weight bias."

IMG_20240704_050450.jpg

Here's how Forbes, you know, the finance magazine, begins their story:

'I have seen so much discourse circulating online about Bridgerton and the relationship between Penelope (and) Colin,' begins a post by the Chicago-based, plus-size vintage and modern clothing retailer Luv Sick Plus ...
Forbes is quoting a "plus-sized" clothing store on Instagram to defend against fatphobia. What a time to be alive.

An unfortunate post on Threads said this would never happen and was so unrealistic. I have my own feelings on the show and characters ... but one thing I know for 100% certainty, is that fat people have and always will be loved & lusted after.

This is all in reference to a romance in a Netflix show between a fit dude and a chubby girl

It's not to late to get on board with the wef plan to kill 7billion people is it ?

Asking for a friend

On weight bias :p

This piece is in Forbes. It's written by Virgie Tovar, who is apparently "one of the nation's leading experts on weight bias."

View attachment 971445

Here's how Forbes, you know, the finance magazine, begins their story:

Forbes is quoting a "plus-sized" clothing store on Instagram to defend against fatphobia. What a time to be alive.

This is all in reference to a romance in a Netflix show between a fit dude and a chubby girl

It's not to late to get on board with the wef plan to kill 7billion people is it ?

Asking for a friend

the wef plan to kill 7 billion people. got a link to that?

Forum List

Back