Meet The Libertarian Presidential Contender Looking To Be The 'Adult In The Room'

:lmao:

Part of being blessed is never really having to look in a mirror. I barely glance at my face when I leave the house. It helps that I keep my head shaved I guess so I don't have to worry about hair being out of place.
If every black person was as super as you then guilt-ridden white libs would have to find a new pet minority to feel sorry for

Because we have 3 equal branches of government, bucko. One isn't supposed to be more powerful than the other.
I think so too

Yet libs keep sneering at Trump for not magically ending the illegal alien invasion all by himself when he was president

If every black person was as super as you then guilt-ridden white libs would have to find a new pet minority to feel sorry for
They still wouldn't like you though and your inability to keep the other whites in line have cost you a nation. :itsok:

You're not at debating just because you can argue longer. You have to bring substance to the table. You lack substance and facts.
The substance of my argument is proven in how you all react to it. Just look how defense Oddball got when I asked him to explain what rights exist outside of legal rights and where they come from. Or how you respond when I simply question your premise as if this website was created to consolidate agreement with you.

I think so too

Yet libs keep sneering at Trump for not magically ending the illegal alien invasion all by himself when he was president

FFS, when Trumps constantly blabbing about how Biden supposedly has this magic powers, someone's going to wonder why he didn't do what he's claiming Biden has the power to do.
None of his supporters are questioning why Trump didn't do it. They simply blame Biden, as if these magic powers suddenly fell from the sky when Biden took office.

The substance of my argument is proven in how you all react to it. Just look how defense Oddball got when I asked him to explain what rights exist outside of legal rights and where they come from. Or how you respond when I simply question your premise as if this website was created to consolidate agreement with you.

Saying you have substance doesn't equate to you actually having anything.

Thanks for letting me know how much that word triggers you and has stuck with the culture of this board along with my other monikers like white wing and fail whites.
We are expected to allow black people to hurl race insults because they cant be expected to be civil thanks to slavery and jim crow

Thats annoying to say the least

We are expected to allow black people to hurl race insults because they cant be expected to be civil thanks to slavery and jim crow

Thats annoying to say the least
I don't know you nor did I place any expectations of you. It's not my fault you've decided to be a servile little bitch to whoever did.

They still wouldn't like you though and your inability to keep the other whites in line have cost you a nation. :itsok:
Of course the liberal conservative divide would still exist

If America is doomed to be an off-color failed experiment so be it

But i still have hope that the American Dream can be saved

Of course the liberal conservative divide would still exist

If America is doomed to be an off-color failed experiment so be it

But i still have hope that the American Dream can be saved
That's good news for the grifters. :itsok:

'Libertarians' aren't a real Party, they're just PR flacks for the Koch media machine, bought and paid for.

You're not better at debating just because you can argue longer. You have to bring substance to the table. You lack substance and facts.
An intellectual child, who has likely read a few leftist critiques of libertarianism on the innertubes, and is now trying to pass himself off as some philosophical powerhouse.

Forum List

Back