Melania started following Obama just before the Stormy news

Why would she not want to follow her enemy and the enemy of her family. Of course she would want to know what his evilness is up to.

Please defend the Pervert in Chief! It proves you are all whores at heart.

Such pressing news.

The OP is the National Enquirer or FMZ of the forum

I would search for the nearest rafter to hang myself from if I was journalist and my boss asked me to write about The First Lady's Twitter account.

SMARTASS KARMA ++++
Such pressing news.

The OP is the National Enquirer or FMZ of the forum

I would search for the nearest rafter to hang myself from if I was journalist and my boss asked me to write about The First Lady's Twitter account.

Go for it!

Such pressing news.

real news would be that Melina was there with Trump and Stormy when it all happened.

and the evangelist just drool over the pervert's every word...

I'm not an evangelist, I'm a lapsed catholic at best.

And Trump does is live sinfully, at most. Progressives want to destroy evangelicals and all they hold dear.

Yeah, THAT will get them to vote Democrat.

Mueller will be interviewing Melania soon. A woman scorned.....:19:

Melania Trump started following Barack Obama on Twitter before the Stormy Daniels controversy

Maybe she will leave the man that has proven to be as moral as the dog crap on the bottom of my Shoe...

I feel kind of badly for melania because she didn't sign up for this. and he seems to have promised her he wouldn't win so she shouldn't worry about it.

on the other hand, she seems to have married him for money and green card so my sympathy kind of ends quickly.

She crawled into the sack with the fat orange slob. I guess she is getting what she deserved. I mean....she was wife number three. Did she really think he was going to give up screwing other women for her? Really?

Kings don't have to stick with one woman. She is just lucky that he hasn't had to exiled or executed...

Forum List

Back