🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Melania Trump Perjured Herself Under Oath, Faces 5 Years in Prison

I've got nothing to do with it Herr Stormfuhrer, this is in the hands of the law.

It's in the fevered fantasy of the hate sites that do your thinking for you, and NO where else, Herr Goebbels.
There's nothing hateful about it. Lying is a serious offense under the law, Herr Stormfuhrer

Not if your name is clinton, apparently. She can get people killed and dipshits like you give her a pass.

I kind of feel sorry for Melanoma, it must be hard to be under such scrutiny, yet lying under oath is a huge no no in this country and the penalties are severe.

"It was discovered last month that Melania Trump lied about having received a college degree. The real truth is that she only attended a few classes before eventually moving on to her modeling career.

Now – to make things more interesting – it has been revealed that not only did she lie about this in public (which isn’t criminal), she also did it under oath, which makes her guilty of perjury – an offense punishable by up to 5 years in prison.

Melania ended up giving the testimony in a skin care lawsuit after a dispute arose with a business partner:
Screen_Shot_2016-08-11_at_8.35.06_PM.0.png

This is 100% perjury.

More at the link: BREAKING: Melania Trump Lied Under Oath, Guilty Of Perjury
What Happened to Melania Trump’s Caviar Skincare Line?

Sheesh, you clowns are desperate.
Is her education an issue before the court?

Nothing will happen.

Doesn't change the fact that she lied under oath. She is still a liar and misrepresented her credentials in a lawsuit.

Bill Clinton lied under oath and he is not in jail.
He got impeached, I guess we can't let this go.

Hell that ain't nothing, the hildabitch did it and you regressives don't give a shit. You fucking hypocrites think there's one standard for your folks and another for everyone else, hint, it don't fucking work that way. The hildabitch swore to a judge that she had turned over all her emails, now there's another 15,000 to be released, when you going to go after her?

Wait a second bub. You have no idea what the details are about those email, come back when you have a clue. Meanwhile we have a liar, plagiarizer, and a suspected whore moving into the White House.

Wrong, nobody ever accused Hillary of being a whore. And it is 50/50 whether she will be moving anywhere.

I've got nothing to do with it Herr Stormfuhrer, this is in the hands of the law.

It's in the fevered fantasy of the hate sites that do your thinking for you, and NO where else, Herr Goebbels.
There's nothing hateful about it. Lying is a serious offense under the law, Herr Stormfuhrer

Not if your name is clinton, apparently. She can get people killed and dipshits like you give her a pass.

She got no one killed.

She got no one killed.

There were 4 dead bodies in Banghazi because of her gross incompetence.

She got no one killed.

There were 4 dead bodies in Banghazi because of her gross incompetence.
Wrong, not one, but two congressional investigations found no wrongdoing. You cannot adhere to a belief disproven by a $30 million dollar investigation, when time after time they come up with nothing.

Thread Fail!

First, we have to believe a flaming left-wing loony liberal is telling the truth....

Bwahahahahahahahahaha! OMG...OMG... Bwhahahahahahahahaha!
:rofl: :lol: :lmao::biggrin::alcoholic::happy-1::rofl::tongue::spinner::razz::laugh2::eusa_clap::badgrin:

Then, we have to believe someone has actually made the perjury charge, taken it to court, had the case accepted by the court, a jury seated and evidence presented, a verdict rendered and a sentence handed down. None of which has actually happened.

Thread Fail!

First, we have to believe a flaming left-wing loony liberal is telling the truth....

:rofl: :lol: :lmao::biggrin::alcoholic::happy-1::rofl::tongue::spinner::razz::laugh2::eusa_clap::badgrin:

Then, we have to believe someone has actually made the perjury charge, taken it to court, had the case accepted by the court, a jury seated and evidence presented, a verdict rendered and a sentence handed down. None of which has actually happened.

Just wait......

Hell that ain't nothing, the hildabitch did it and you regressives don't give a shit. You fucking hypocrites think there's one standard for your folks and another for everyone else, hint, it don't fucking work that way. The hildabitch swore to a judge that she had turned over all her emails, now there's another 15,000 to be released, when you going to go after her?

Wait a second bub. You have no idea what the details are about those email, come back when you have a clue. Meanwhile we have a liar, plagiarizer, and a suspected whore moving into the White House.

Sorry it took so long to reply, I just couldn't stop laughing? You can get bigger whores and perjurers than the fucking Clintons, they've been selling themselves to the highest bidder and lying to the American people, congress and judges for at least 5 decades. And haven't you heard the Clintons are having a fire sale, there telling all their foreign governments and corporations that want favors to get their money in before the new year, because after she's elected they're going to be shit out of luck. God must really love you idiot regressive hypocrites, cause he made so damn many of you.

Thread Fail!

Just wait......

Ohhhh.... so this is like "FutureThread"? We just make up shit we think might happen in the future and pretend it already happened? Can I play too?? :dunno:

Once she is in the White House and the Slovenian magazine Suzy, comes up with evidence she'll have to move out and leave the country.

How is a Slovenian magazine going to sue her in U.S. Federal court?

And aren't you supposed to already have evidence before sentencing someone to 5 years in prison? :dunno:

Thread Fail!

Just wait......

Ohhhh.... so this is like "FutureThread"? We just make up shit we think might happen in the future and pretend it already happened? Can I play too?? :dunno:
I kind of dismissed your reading comprehension problem because the OP said "Faces" 5 years and of course that is contingent to a prosecutor showing some interest in the case. A long way to go for sure, but very possible,

Once she is in the White House and the Slovenian magazine Suzy, comes up with evidence she'll have to move out and leave the country.

How is a Slovenian magazine going to sue her in U.S. Federal court?

And aren't you supposed to already have evidence before sentencing someone to 5 years in prison? :dunno:

The evidence of her lying to a judge is in the OP. The Slovenian magazine is collecting evidence and they don;t need to sue, all they have to do is publish it.

I kind of dismissed your reading comprehension problem because the OP said "Faces" 5 years and of course that is contingent to a prosecutor showing some interest in the case. A long way to go for sure, but very possible,

Usually, when someone says "faces 5 years in prison" it means they've already had a trial and sentencing and this is what lies ahead... they are facing this. So your thread title should actually read: Melania potentially perjured herself and could face the possibility of up to 5 years in prison. But that would have been A.) a lot less exciting and B.) Truthful and honest.

I've yet to see any evidence that she lied about her education. I see you and your source CLAIMING she lied... where is your evidence? :dunno: Do you think we're supposed to just accept your word on this?

The evidence of her lying to a judge is in the OP. The Slovenian magazine is collecting evidence and they don;t need to sue, all they have to do is publish it.

There is no evidence of anything that I can see.

Usually, when someone says "faces 5 years in prison" it means they've already had a trial and sentencing and this is what lies ahead... they are facing this. So your thread title should actually read: Melania potentially perjured herself and could face the possibility of up to 5 years in prison. But that would have been A.) a lot less exciting and B.) Truthful and honest.

I've yet to see any evidence that she lied about her education. I see you and your source CLAIMING she lied... where is your evidence? :dunno: Do you think we're supposed to just accept your word on this?
Posted in the thread from her own web site for starters
school.jpg

See, you're already contradicting yourself in the same paragraph. First you say the evidence is in the OP then you claim the magazine is "collecting" evidence.... which one is true?

Regardless, a DA will have to look at this and determine whether to bring perjury charges and given the circumstances, I don't see that happening even IF she lied.

Meanwhile... playing your FutureThread game....

Hillary faces death by firing squad for Acts of Treason on the United States!

Pretty slick, huh? ;)

Forum List

Back