Melania Trump SLAMMED I say SLAMMED for tacky Christmas

Any wonder why libs have become so hateful? Ya Gots to adore comment censoring Yahoo too. Post the word "Propaganda". If I do then the public can't read the post. That may apply to everyone, I can't really say. Remember, it's Conservatives who are Fascists, just cuz.

Melania Trump slammed for 'incredibly tacky' Christmas selfie

It's twitter, what else do you expect? Her husband is quite good at it I hear.

331D225600000578-3536693-image-a-23_1460497100454.jpg

But those same libs would love to see Katlin Jenner in Playboy

Melania Trump SLAMMED I say SLAMMED for tacky Christmas

I'd certainly like to carry home the message to her...

people are just too rude and crass!

it wasn't the best picture she could have posted, but no reason to send such nasty tweets, for goodness sake!

it wasn't the best picture she could have posted, but no reason to send such nasty tweets, for goodness sake!
You could post a photo of a fine looking apple, and people on twitter would flame it. The OP is being a drama queen.

It is what happens on twitter, no matter who it is. Anything you post on twitter will have a certain number of people attacking it. Snowflakes crying about it is sort of funny though.

You could post a photo of a fine looking apple, and people on twitter would flame it. The OP is being a drama queen.

The OP?

I was reading about it on the Yahoo Homepage

Yes it happened, it always happens. To make a big deal about it just makes it happen more. All those morons that said mean things about the first lady are happy as hell that it made the news and that the right wing snowflakes are freaking out about it. All that means is that they will do more of it.

Yahoo also had an article today that read "Obama family Christmas photo leaves people emotional".

Trump = Slammed and tacky

Obama = all things beautiful

Any wonder why libs have become so hateful? Ya Gots to adore comment censoring Yahoo too. Post the word "Propaganda". If I do then the public can't read the post. That may apply to everyone, I can't really say. Remember, it's Conservatives who are Fascists, just cuz.

^ snowflake crying because of twitter :rolleyes:

Ah,liberal projection. It's what they do.
Were you asleep during the Michelle Obama years with the conservative projection?

Yahoo also had an article today that read "Obama family Christmas photo leaves people emotional".

the Obamas are a beautiful traditional family... husband and wife to only each other, no 1st and and 2nd wives, with kids from 3 different women.... :p

I'm not a fan of Pinterest/Instragram females with too much eye makeup.

Possibly because my ex used to play with her eyes for like an hour and it aggravated me.

Ofc she did the same with the punana, and that didn't bother me in the least. :uhh:

^ snowflake crying because of twitter :rolleyes:

Ah,liberal projection. It's what they do.
Were you asleep during the Michelle Obama years with the conservative projection?

Every now and again I saw something, but it's like the common cold to the black plague by comparison. I can say I didn't get involved, HOWEVER, I'm not 100% certain she's not a he. What's with the penis? That and the "first I've been proud of USA" business. That's her true colors. Call me racist. I'm sure she has some great qualities, but what a self absorbed, selfish disrespecting (^)^.

the Obamas are a beautiful traditional family... husband and wife to only each other, no 1st and and 2nd wives, with kids from 3 different women.... :p

The Clintons are a beautiful traditional family too. Melania is fair game, because she's not Trump's first wife.

Here's Obama showing his traditional family cock:

Forum List

Back