Melania Trump SLAMMED I say SLAMMED for tacky Christmas

It's really petty to slam first families for their Christmas cards...just enjoy them for heaven's sakes. Or not, as you wish.

Yahoo also had an article today that read "Obama family Christmas photo leaves people emotional".

Trump = Slammed and tacky

Obama = all things beautiful

You sure don't remember how Obama got slammed...

https://nypost.com/2016/12/12/obama-omits-christmas-on-christmas-card-again/
Republicans Are Furious About Obama's Christmas Card... Wait Till They See Reagan's
Sarah Palin criticizes Obama holiday card -- and the dog

Eesh, The Trumps aren't exactly full of grace, but not denying Christmas. Where to go from here?

Yahoo also had an article today that read "Obama family Christmas photo leaves people emotional".

the Obamas are a beautiful traditional family... husband and wife to only each other, no 1st and and 2nd wives, with kids from 3 different women.... :p
the Obamas are a beautiful traditional family... husband and wife to only each other,

Yes

like all of the Bushs. GWH, GW, JEB...

Republicans Are Furious About Obama's Christmas Card... Wait Till They See Reagan's

Eesh, The Trumps aren't exactly full of grace, but not denying Christmas. Where to go from here?

No one denied Christmas...being inclusive is not denying.

the Obamas are a beautiful traditional family... husband and wife to only each other, no 1st and and 2nd wives, with kids from 3 different women.... :p
the Obamas are a beautiful traditional family... husband and wife to only each other,

Yes

I always thought that was kind of sweet...the Bushes and the Obamas are great couples, childhood sweethearts I think.

No one denied Christmas...being inclusive is not denying.

Yeah, it was more like omitting. The word, and all that. :rolleyes:

Really not something to have a conniption over, which apparently someone did.

Yes

I always thought that was kind of sweet...the Bushes and the Obamas are great couples, childhood sweethearts I think.

Like just about everything else Coyote, you are wrong yet again! Laura Bush is from Ohio, GWB was from Texas. Brack was from Hawaii. Michelle was from Chicago.

Yes

Like just about everything else Coyote, you are wrong yet again! Laura Bush is from Ohio, GWB was from Texas. Brack was from Hawaii. Michelle was from Chicago.

Laura was born in Midland Tx, George was born in Connecticut

Yes

Laura was born in Midland Tx, George was born in Connecticut

I stand corrected on her birthplace, but her family was from Ohio originally I believe. George did not grow up in CT, but in Texas, but the fact remains they were introduced by a mutual friend at a barbeque. They were NOT childhood sweethearts.

My apologies for my error.

I like it when she does that thing with her lips. Like they are surrounding something round.

920x920.jpg

But what's up with that eye? Is it real?

Any wonder why libs have become so hateful? Ya Gots to adore comment censoring Yahoo too. Post the word "Propaganda". If I do then the public can't read the post. That may apply to everyone, I can't really say. Remember, it's Conservatives who are Fascists, just cuz.

Melania Trump slammed for 'incredibly tacky' Christmas selfie

So, liberals are hateful for saying Melania is tacky, and the conservatives are classy for saying Michelle is a man?

Fucking hell.

Because liberal maggots love to shit all over anything completely innocent and/or beautiful because they're butthurt even a year later, it permanently damaged their twisted egos. Liberals really are a genetic grab-bag of nature's most grievous errors. Not human at all. In fact, it's difficult to consider liberal things a real life form. I've never seen a more infantile evil in my life.

Forum List

Back