Melania

22lcidw

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2018
This nation and much of the World treated this woman as a pariah. For four years. I know she lives a great life. But she did no wrong. And she was not political. Get it. She was not political. She was classy. She was class. And she was crapped on. A first lady meant for all magazine covers had very little of it. Women would have loved it. The stresses and pressures must have been incredible for this lady. She deserved better and deserves better. You can't eat pride. As you Progs find out and repeat over and over.

This nation and much of the World treated this woman as a pariah. For four years. I know she lives a great life. But she did no wrong. And she was not political. Get it. She was not political. She was classy. She was class. And she was crapped on. A first lady meant for all magazine covers had very little of it. Women would have loved it. The stresses and pressures must have been incredible for this lady. She deserved better and deserves better. You can't eat pride. As you Progs find out and repeat over and over.

Sorry. You don't get to just reap the benefits from being a trophy wife of the biggest shit kicker to come along in our lifetime. It's clear she has little to no interest in any sort of responsibility that comes along with being the wife of the President. But, I really don't care about her. She just wants out. And I don't blame her one bit.

Can't get no classier than this..Melania Trump - the First Lady in our nude photo shoot

Sorry. You don't get to just reap the benefits from being a trophy wife of the biggest shit kicker to come along in our lifetime. It's clear she has little to no interest in any sort of responsibility that comes along with being the wife of the President. But, I really don't care about her. She just wants out. And I don't blame her one bit.

It's clear she has little to no interest in any sort of responsibility that comes along with being the wife of the President.

What 'responsibility' does she have as wife of the president?

Can't get no classier than this..Melania Trump - the First Lady in our nude photo shoot

She was First Lady when she did that shoot?

Actually, you cant get less classier than someone who says "cant get no classier".

She tried, but she's really a nasty person, and it shows

Women cant be proud of their bodies? You macho sexist freak. You must be a trump cultist

She tried, but she's really a nasty person, and it shows
She never was given a chance. The media hated her, the left hated her....people like you hated her. Only because she was Trumps wife. Michelle makes a comment about "first time I am proud to be an American" and folks like you immediately said her words were taken out of context.
Melania doesn't smile for one minute, and folks like you call her mean, nasty and a Trump hater herself.
It was actually funny to watch.

You don't care about that...obviously...since you voted for a rapist....

It had something to do with her former trades before she sold herself to Don fer arm candy.

The woman had 4 assistants to Michelle's 24. Plus Michelle had her mother looking after the kids. Melania is smart. Real smart. East European born in communist nastiness. Just saying. This woman can put a Holiday for us all up. All by herself with others against her. And that is what it is all about. She had viciousness against her. Real vicious people who made everything she did or will do seem like the end of the world. Christmas was fun again.. if only we would all enjoy it.

The woman had 4 assistants to Michelle's 24. Plus Michelle had her mother looking after the kids. Melania is smart. Real smart. East European born in communist nastiness. Just saying. This woman can put a Holiday for us all up. All by herself with others against her. And that is what it is all about. She had viciousness against her. Real vicious people who made everything she did or will do seem like the end of the world. Christmas was fun again.. if only we would all enjoy it.

I hold no ill will against her. I think she's paid enough.

I don't think that she is worth caring about. She chose everything she did. Saying "Women would have loved it" if she had been on magazine covers is total horseshit. I don't hate her. I just don't think that she is worth celebrating, either. She chose to bed donnie, so she owns that.

Forum List

Back