🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Memo to GOP: The War over Big Government health care is over, and you lost"

why don't you lib crybabies and idiots know what the effin year is?

it's 2014; you going to make excuses for your failures; for Obama's failures; for the whole 8 years?

Yep, 2014. When the GOP should take back the Senate by the normal processes. Unless, of course, they talk themselves out of it as they did in 2012. But 2016, given the silliness of the present GOP will probably be a landslide for the Dems. For two years of GOP control of the Senate will demonstrate just how inept and stupid the modern GOP has become. "NO" is not a policy you can govern by.

Plus, they're gonna be defending their gains from 2010 in a Presidential election year. That should be fun for them, eh?

repubs will keep the House and most likely re-take the Senate

ok continue drooling leftardz

Obama has presided over the largest Republican gains in the House in 70 years

NOBODY believes Dems will see a net gain this fall

I don't believe I have seen anyone posting that the Dems would see a net gain this fall. However, the GOP has lately been engaged in snatching defeat from the jaws of victory by talking like idiots. Might see that happen again.

I don't believe I have seen anyone posting that the Dems would see a net gain this fall. However, the GOP has lately been engaged in snatching defeat from the jaws of victory by talking like idiots. Might see that happen again.

talking like idiots like Susan Rice again making a fool of herself saying Bergdahl served with honor and distinction and was kidnapped off the battlefield?

that kind of stupid; stupid?

you're old and irrelevant

go cry

Well kid, I am employed full time, 40 to 60 hrs a week as a millwright in a steel mill. I am also taking classes in a university. And, given the state of recovery of the economy may go ahead and have some houses built on my properties.

And I vote in every election.

talking like idiots like Susan Rice again making a fool of herself saying Bergdahl served with honor and distinction and was kidnapped off the battlefield?

No, stuff that will resonate more with voters, like Mitch McConnell trying to claim that the popular Kynect healthcare exchange isn't connected to big, bad Obamacare.

THAT kind of stupid; stupid.

:)

No, stuff that will resonate more with voters, like Mitch McConnell trying to claim that the popular Kynect healthcare exchange isn't connected to big, bad Obamacare.

???4

why do you Sorostardz think everybody cares about the talking points spoon-fed to you anally?

???4

why do you Sorostardz think everybody cares about the talking points spoon-fed to you anally?

Is that all ya got? Really???

:lol:

it's 2014; you going to make excuses for your failures; for Obama's failures; for the whole 8 years?

Yep, 2014. When the GOP should take back the Senate by the normal processes. Unless, of course, they talk themselves out of it as they did in 2012. But 2016, given the silliness of the present GOP will probably be a landslide for the Dems. For two years of GOP control of the Senate will demonstrate just how inept and stupid the modern GOP has become. "NO" is not a policy you can govern by.

Sure it is Old Cocks. When you can stop the Leftist agenda its tracks, it works fine. Communist asswipe.

Sure it is Old Cocks. When you can stop the Leftist agenda its tracks, it works fine. Communist asswipe.

LOL Is that why you are crying about the ACA? Stopped it in it's tracks?:badgrin:

LOL Is that why you are crying about the ACA? Stopped it in it's tracks?:badgrin:
We know you communists like the backs of our hands. You sir are the enemy of America and all enemies need to be destroyed.

Forum List

Back