Memphis Mass Murderer Was Released After 11 Months for Attempted Murder

Prosecutors do not have the authority to release criminals before their sentence is completed

Criminals should serve an automatic prison term merely for the possession of a firearm with no plea bargains allowed

P KnobbJob worked so hard scouring the interwebs to find a way to blame this on Republicans and you blew it away with one post.,

There are many people released who are responsible for most of the vicious crimes. Narrow it down and let us deal with it.

You assigned some magic powers to a prosecutor who successfully put this guy in jail but is no longer in office

No I didn't. I stated where I can find no story where she opposed his release.

Are you kidding? Are you suggesting people aren’t treated fairly?
As I pointed out, the community is not treated fairly by negroes, who are violent towards them eight times more than normal races. Then the judicial system is biased against the community by releasing negroes back into the community too quickly.

It does not matter because the parole board makes that decidion

A judge made the decision according to the reports.

But if you want me to agree that repubs must share somr of the blame because of her I dont mind

But anyone who is soft on crime is a major cause of crime

Which is my point. No one really wants to do what is needed.

Sentenced to a whopping 3 years for attempting to murder someone too.

There’s good reason over a hundred thousand violent felons have been released from prison early the last two years.

Democrats can scream GRAB EVERYONES GUNS after each violent crime the released felons do.

“In June 2020, Kelly was arrested on charges of attempted first-degree murder, reckless endangerment and aggravated assault, according to public records.

He was sentenced to three years, but was released this year on March 16 after serving just 11 months, Memphis Mayor Jim Strickland said.”

Another well-regulated militia MALE.

Sentenced to a whopping 3 years for attempting to murder someone too.

There’s good reason over a hundred thousand violent felons have been released from prison early the last two years.

Democrats can scream GRAB EVERYONES GUNS after each violent crime the released felons do.

“In June 2020, Kelly was arrested on charges of attempted first-degree murder, reckless endangerment and aggravated assault, according to public records.

He was sentenced to three years, but was released this year on March 16 after serving just 11 months, Memphis Mayor Jim Strickland said.”

3 years for attempted murder? That's crazy.

Forum List

Back