Men better respect women; especially here on USMB

Men are stronger and far better fighters. Respect is earned....I won't respect someone that don't care for their children and will crap all over themselves nightly.

How can men use there fighting skills and muscles if they abandon their families like pussies? Why should these men be respected? Do you know the majority of men fall into this category. It's an epidemic.
You must be black.

Hey, asshole, the stats show this isn't a racial thing with only 1 group being the problem, the majority of "men" fall into this category. Accept reality.
Yeah, the majority of black men, asshole. Accept facts.

"Facts" huh?

Links? Either one o' yez?

Why knot Fewer Americans getting married study says Fox News

"Marriage in America isn’t as popular as it used to be. Only about 50 percent of those of us over 18 are married today, according to a new Pew Research study -- compared to 72 percent back in 1960.

“It’s insane the disparity between the 1960s and today, where more and more couples are comfortable not getting married,” said Jamie Miles, editor at TheKnot.com.

And those who do choose to say “I do” are waiting until later in life. The average age at marriage is 27 for women and 29 for men, up from 23 for women and 26 for men some 50 years ago.

Plus fewer people are actually tying the knot.

The same Pew Study shows a fifth of adults 25 and older have never walked down the aisle. That’s almost twice what it was in 1960."

Let me ask you a question - if you aren't married and just living together does that make it easier for men to just well, leave? The family in American amongst everybody is being crushed.

Plus with online dating there's way more choices so why bother tying the knot. It creates much higher expectations unreasonable expectations that they can't even decide to get married.

Men are stronger and far better fighters. Respect is earned....I won't respect someone that don't care for their children and will crap all over themselves nightly.

How can men use there fighting skills and muscles if they abandon their families like pussies? Why should these men be respected? Do you know the majority of men fall into this category. It's an epidemic.
You must be black.

Hey, asshole, the stats show this isn't a racial thing with only 1 group being the problem, the majority of "men" fall into this category. Accept reality.

In the title where do you see the word black? I will wait patiently. Moron.
You didn't, and I didn't say you did, moron.

You must be black.

"Facts" huh?

Here's just one. Took me about 5 seconds.

chart8.ashx

Let me ask you a question - if you aren't married and just living together does that make it easier for men to just well, leave? The family in American amongst everybody is being crushed.

It goes both ways - in a relationship where a couple is living together, it is easier (than if they were married) for either to just walk away.

You must be black.

"Facts" huh?

chart8.ashx

This doesn't address the divorce rate which is high amongst every race. You'd also proven it's high amongst everybody without realizing it. However, you are trying to turn my thread into a race baiting thread when your white ass and others are apart of the problem also. So, I'll ask it again, where in this threads title or opening post do I mention just blacks? You retarded idiot?

There's issues to blame the blacks for plenty of them, but this isn't one of them, and to do so exposes you greatly as an uneducated fucking moron, who is simply wrong, and a racist biggot with zero justification; especially since I can point to any of the races on that graph and say it's way to high.

Stick to the thread topic or I will destroy you and what little reputation you have here on this site to where nobody will give a shit what you have to say and everybody will ignore your ass. Don't fuck with me. by the way think you are some kind of big man by blaming blacks and being a racist? How about you focus on your own race before you start blaming others. After all you are white, right?

Last edited:

It goes both ways - in a relationship where a couple is living together, it is easier (than if they were married) for either to just walk away.

Not only do I think there is a problem amongst men, but women also. I agree with you 100%. the perfect example - The rise of feminism.

You must be black.

"Facts" huh?

chart8.ashx

This doesn't address the divorce rate which is high amongst every race. You'd also proven it's high amongst everybody without realizing it. However, you are trying to turn my thread into a race baiting thread when your white ass and others are apart of the problem also. So, I'll ask it again, where in this threads title or opening post do I mention just blacks? You retarded idiot?

There's issues to blame the blacks for plenty of them, but this isn't one of them, and to do so exposes you greatly as an uneducated fucking moron, who is simply wrong, and a racist biggot with zero justification; especially since I can point to any of the races on that graph and say it's way to high.

Stick to the thread topic or I will destroy you and what little reputation you have here on this site to where nobody will give a shit what you have to say and everybody will ignore your ass. Don't fuck with me. by the way think you are some kind of big man by blaming blacks and being a racist? How about you focus on your own race before you start blaming others. After all you are white, right?
Sober up, you fucking lush. You already have a reputation on this site as being a fucking wacko. Keep posting threads about how you're an expert at masturbation and see how much credibility you can build for yourself, idiot.

Not only do I think there is a problem amongst men, but women also. I agree with you 100%. the perfect example - The rise of feminism.

Co-habitation is not for everyone, but then, neither is marriage.

"Facts" huh?

chart8.ashx

Sober up, you fucking lush. You already have a reputation on this site as being a fucking wacko. Keep posting threads about how you're an expert at masturbation and see how much credibility you can build for yourself, idiot.

Yup, nothing to add and you admitted you fucked up, so you on now on ignore. bye bye

Co-habitation is not for everyone, but then, neither is marriage.

True. However, it's important and a necessity for the children involved. Separation whether by divorce or as simply partners is devastating on the child. It can damaged an entire generation and start a chain reaction. Just like we are seeing.

"Facts" huh?

chart8.ashx

Yup, nothing to add and you admitted you fucked up, so you on now on ignore. bye bye
Oh, say it isn't so. :frown:

I have nothing but respect for woman. As a man who has grown up with about 15 women within a 5 mile radius for 28 years, I'd better. Woman have it hard baring children, while working and running the family, because the men are MIA. Men are the pussies. Men have what is called "extended adolescence." meaning they take forever to grow up. Even then men are drifting not knowing their purpose now that women can do everything they can and more. Women have earned respect and should have always had it.

Now, for the record, I have never had sex with anyone who didn't want it. Why? I'm not a rapist and I respect women. I have a problem with libido, but am learning that a woman body is a temple. Should be treated with care and be preserved till marriage. If only someone would have told me that 10 years ago... However, I'm try to do it the right way now.

Also, considering most of the mods here are women of stature, they deserve to be treated well. They have to sort through your shit. Also, can someone just Taz "don't taz me bro" and get it over with so he changes his name?!!

As a man who think about sex a lot I'm perfectly satisfied with masterbation, because I'm a pro at that and the orgasm. You idiots have it tougher, but YOU CAN DO IT!!! I have faith in you.

A&D and Coyote, I'm sure your tits are beautiful, but keep them to yourself and enjoy them till marriage. If any man grabs them smack them like they are your bitch. Respect your bodies.

Men,

Be satisfied you can never get pregnant.
LOL, solid troll.

Why is this in announcements?

People here men aren't treating the ladies with respect here and as a man who respect women I have to call them out. Plus, there is a huge lesson here to be taught to men. Do you see the lesson drifter?
If you know and respect women so, how come you appear to have so much trouble in the romance department?

People here men aren't treating the ladies with respect here and as a man who respect women I have to call them out. Plus, there is a huge lesson here to be taught to men. Do you see the lesson drifter?
If you know and respect women so, how come you appear to have so much trouble in the romance department?

I've been a workoholic for last 10 years, and haven't had time to date, and the women have been to young. I need to date older.

I've been a workoholic for last 10 years, and haven't had time to date, and the women have been to young. I need to date older.
lol

I married younger, 20 years, and it has worked out great.

Forum List

Back