Men better respect women; especially here on USMB

I have nothing but respect for woman. As a man who has grown up with about 15 women within a 5 mile radius for 28 years, I'd better. Woman have it hard baring children, while working and running the family, because the men are MIA. Men are the pussies. Men have what is called "extended adolescence." meaning they take forever to grow up. Even then men are drifting not knowing their purpose now that women can do everything they can and more. Women have earned respect and should have always had it.

Now, for the record, I have never had sex with anyone who didn't want it. Why? I'm not a rapist and I respect women. I have a problem with libido, but am learning that a woman body is a temple. Should be treated with care and be preserved till marriage. If only someone would have told me that 10 years ago... However, I'm try to do it the right way now.

Also, considering most of the mods here are women of stature, they deserve to be treated well. They have to sort through your shit. Also, can someone just Taz "don't taz me bro" and get it over with so he changes his name?!!

As a man who think about sex a lot I'm perfectly satisfied with masterbation, because I'm a pro at that and the orgasm. You idiots have it tougher, but YOU CAN DO IT!!! I have faith in you.

A&D and Coyote, I'm sure your tits are beautiful, but keep them to yourself and enjoy them till marriage. If any man grabs them smack them like they are your bitch. Respect your bodies.

Men,

Be satisfied you can never get pregnant.
The women in your area put children behind bars? Or in bars? Do they mold them into bars? If so, do they cut them into various lengths to determine the type of child? You know, like 'toddler' length or 'adolescent' length.

People need to know!

If we start correcting typos and incorrect grammar, we'll be doing nothing else. :)

I have nothing but respect for woman. As a man who has grown up with about 15 women within a 5 mile radius for 28 years, I'd better. Woman have it hard baring children, while working and running the family, because the men are MIA. Men are the pussies. Men have what is called "extended adolescence." meaning they take forever to grow up. Even then men are drifting not knowing their purpose now that women can do everything they can and more. Women have earned respect and should have always had it.

Now, for the record, I have never had sex with anyone who didn't want it. Why? I'm not a rapist and I respect women. I have a problem with libido, but am learning that a woman body is a temple. Should be treated with care and be preserved till marriage. If only someone would have told me that 10 years ago... However, I'm try to do it the right way now.

Also, considering most of the mods here are women of stature, they deserve to be treated well. They have to sort through your shit. Also, can someone just Taz "don't taz me bro" and get it over with so he changes his name?!!

As a man who think about sex a lot I'm perfectly satisfied with masterbation, because I'm a pro at that and the orgasm. You idiots have it tougher, but YOU CAN DO IT!!! I have faith in you.

A&D and Coyote, I'm sure your tits are beautiful, but keep them to yourself and enjoy them till marriage. If any man grabs them smack them like they are your bitch. Respect your bodies.

Men,

That's an awful broad brush you're painting with. I respect respectable women but not all women are respectable. Some are literal dirtbags. Same goes for men. Some are respectable while most are not. Respect is built by how one lives his or her life. It's not based on the sex or race of a person.
Respectable is way overrated. Devastatingly handsome and very shallowly callous gets more action.....iffin ya know what I mean....:party:

Men,

The women in your area put children behind bars? Or in bars? Do they mold them into bars? If so, do they cut them into various lengths to determine the type of child? You know, like 'toddler' length or 'adolescent' length.

People need to know!

If we start correcting typos and incorrect grammar, we'll be doing nothing else. :)
I'm not correcting a damn thing. I want to know.

Men,

People need to know!
The daddy's drive down the road with a beer in one hand and a lotto ticket in the other...

Men,

That's an awful broad brush you're painting with. I respect respectable women but not all women are respectable. Some are literal dirtbags. Same goes for men. Some are respectable while most are not. Respect is built by how one lives his or her life. It's not based on the sex or race of a person.
Respectable is way overrated. Devastatingly handsome and very shallowly callous gets more action.....iffin ya know what I mean....:party:

The lowest, ugliest, most drugged out women on the seediest side of town get plenty of "action." "Action" is way overrated. :)

Men,

The lowest, ugliest, most drugged out women on the seediest side of town get plenty of "action." "Action" is way overrated. :)
Not true. I've been there and some of them are holding out!

Men,

For someone with plans to be a Hollywood screenwriter.....you don't write very well

Men,

Not true. I've been there and some of them are holding out!

You're not offering the right kind of drugs.

You're not offering the right kind of drugs.
Hey, I said shallowly callous....they get the drugs afterward....depending on performance of course. Hard to kick the managerial habit. :whip:

eta:..sheesh, talk about a bad edit job. lol

Men,

Unless someone makes their sex obvious, I kinda imagine everyone's male. Still have to remind myself Luddly's a chick. :)

On a discussion site like this, someone's sex doesn't matter in the slightest as we're about as equal to one another as you'll see except irl. Our thoughts and expressions of them don't take our sex into account until it's actually relevant.

No one deserves to be treated better than anyone else. Mods included beyond a person's wish not to be punished for what in others would be let slide. My simple rule of thumb is treat everyone like they're armed. :) Be amazed how civil discourse becomes.

People assume sex/gender online a lot, I am guilty of it myself only to be surprised later that someone is a male or female opposite of what I thought.

But it doesn't really matter to me I am liking people I connect with based on their thoughts that I like or agree with or some other commonality.

I don't care if Luddly is a guy or girl, I like luddly :smiliehug:

Why is this in announcements?

People here men aren't treating the ladies with respect here and as a man who respect women I have to call them out. Plus, there is a huge lesson here to be taught to men. Do you see the lesson drifter?
If you know and respect women so, how come you appear to have so much trouble in the romance department?

I've been a workoholic for last 10 years, and haven't had time to date, and the women have been to young. I need to date older.
I married younger, 20 years, and it has worked out great.

Lol! The problem is NOT the women. It's him. I think that much is obvious. What woman in her right mind would go out with this guy? :lol:

There's been a few

Men,

For someone with plans to be a Hollywood screenwriter.....you don't write very well

Director.

Men,

Unless someone makes their sex obvious, I kinda imagine everyone's male. Still have to remind myself Luddly's a chick. :)

On a discussion site like this, someone's sex doesn't matter in the slightest as we're about as equal to one another as you'll see except irl. Our thoughts and expressions of them don't take our sex into account until it's actually relevant.

No one deserves to be treated better than anyone else. Mods included beyond a person's wish not to be punished for what in others would be let slide. My simple rule of thumb is treat everyone like they're armed. :) Be amazed how civil discourse becomes.

People assume sex/gender online a lot, I am guilty of it myself only to be surprised later that someone is a male or female opposite of what I thought.

But it doesn't really matter to me I am liking people I connect with based on their thoughts that I like or agree with or some other commonality.

I also like Luddly. Luddly is very knowledgeable about animals and is one of those rare people who will go out of their way to rescue an animal or help someone else to save one - with excellent advice / info. To the best of my knowledge I have never seen Luddly state on this board guy or girl so how does Delta come up with this and also did I just read Delta's name is Judy? I'm really confused now! As in majorly confused! I'm on the wrong thread anyhow. Bye ya'll! Have a nice evening!

Men,

I also like Luddly. Luddly is very knowledgeable about animals and is one of those rare people who will go out of their way to rescue an animal or help someone else to save one - with excellent advice / info. To the best of my knowledge I have never seen Luddly state on this board guy or girl so how does Delta come up with this and also did I just read Delta's name is Judy? I'm really confused now! As in majorly confused! I'm on the wrong thread anyhow. Bye ya'll! Have a nice evening!

:lol: today has been a weird day at usmb in general. But I am also extremely tired so maybe I am just thinking it's weirder than usual.

Men,

:lol: :lol: :lol:

shit...what can a person say to this schpeil? :lol:

Forum List

Back