Men in Iran are wearing hijabs in solidarity with their wives who are forced to cover their hair

'ahmadinegad' was a big shot 'basigi' from what I understand Dani , that's where he got his start .

Dani, how do the younger people feel about the nuclear programs over there? Are there more for it or against it or does it matter at all to them?
no problem with peacefull nuclear program .
but most people are angry for sanction now .

Religious police? There is such a thing?
In Saudi Arabia they are called the "muttawa".

Iran being a fundamentalist Islamic country. I'm sure they have them also, but I don't know what they are called? ...... :cool:

Oh, we Catholics call ours nuns, a nun carries a mean ruler, get out of hand and pow! right across the knuckles. Well at least when I was in Catholicism classes.
Oh god, you too! They can be mean and vicious.

Dani, how do the younger people feel about the nuclear programs over there? Are there more for it or against it or does it matter at all to them?
no problem with peacefull nuclear program .
but most people are angry for sanction now .
Thank you. I personally would like to see it all stopped world wide as even the energy programs are too dangerous and leave waste that becomes a health issue for all. Fukushima has the whole world polluted and there is nothing is not radiated and polluted at this point.

I hope the religious police catches these weirdo's and gives them a sound beating. ...... :thup:

---------------------- yes of course religious police known as 'bajiz' I think

Iran being a fundamentalist Islamic country. I'm sure they have them also, but I don't know what they are called? ...... :cool:
---------------------------------- I think that in iran they are 'basigi' or something like that .
basiji had power when i was young(12+ years ago) .theye werent police just organized religious guys .
but they havnt power anymore .they cant do anything now.
but police doing same job now . its police job now
but iran freedom is very much better than 15 years ago because of people fight
iran police name =Law Enforcement Force of Islamic Republic of Iran
Law Enforcement Force of Islamic Republic of Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
-----------------------------------what was it , 3 years ago the 'basigi' was having a good time beating you people when you took over the square in 'think it was' Tehran . Also shot some of you guy and who was that girl they shot DEAD . Plus they do hang homosexuals for being homosexual and arrest people for singing that stupid happy song . You live in a hellhole Dani .

basij are part of iran revolution gaurd now . .+ it wasnt 3 years ago. it was 8 years ago

i just told they dont religious thing anymore like hjab ...........
their duty is changed now . they are in iraq or syria now
------------------------------- what , like I will believe an Iranian . Normally I hear what the enemy says and then I check things out as best I can for myself Dani . If the official 'basigi' aren't there they have just been replaced by Iranians that will enforce religious law . -------------- as a side comment , you guys just arrested a guy [dumb dual citizen] that left the USA to visit family in 'iran' .

Oh, we Catholics call ours nuns, a nun carries a mean ruler, get out of hand and pow! right across the knuckles. Well at least when I was in Catholicism classes.
Those were just manner enforcers for you lil' heathens that needed to learn what manners are.

---------------------------------- I think that in iran they are 'basigi' or something like that .
basiji had power when i was young(12+ years ago) .theye werent police just organized religious guys .
Law Enforcement Force of Islamic Republic of Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
-----------------------------------what was it , 3 years ago the 'basigi' was having a good time beating you people when you took over the square in 'think it was' Tehran . Also shot some of you guy and who was that girl they shot DEAD . Plus they do hang homosexuals for being homosexual and arrest people for singing that stupid happy song . You live in a hellhole Dani .

basij are part of iran revolution gaurd now . .+ it wasnt 3 years ago. it was 8 years ago

------------------------------- what , like I will believe an Iranian . Normally I hear what the enemy says and then I check things out as best I can for myself Dani . If the official 'basigi' aren't there they have just been replaced by Iranians that will enforce religious law . -------------- as a side comment , you guys just arrested a guy [dumb dual citizen] that left the USA to visit family in 'iran' .

when i was young.. . when i was walking in street and drunk .or talking with my girlfriend . i have paranoid and panic for everyone.
because basiji can arrest me .they aren in street anymore .

Dani do you speak English or are you using a translator?
i didnt sleep last night . so my grammer is very bad now . :D
even i cant speak persian now :D

(i have paranoid and panic for everyone.)
i had

i had
My grammar is not all that good. I make the husband correct it for me when needed. Used to be I just had a secretary to make those needed corrections when it came to writing something down. I asked because I'd like to get a video for you to watch when you have time and it is in English.

i had
My grammar is not all that good. I make the husband correct it for me when needed. Used to be I just had a secretary to make those needed corrections when it came to writing something down. I asked because I'd like to get a video for you to watch when you have time and it is in English.
thanks

But...preferable to what the priests can do....and HAVE done.

when i was young.. . when i was walking in street and drunk .or talking with my girlfriend . i have paranoid and panic for everyone.
because basiji can arrest me .they aren in street anymore .
----------------------------- so YOU say , course they have just been replaced by some other religious police is all it is Dani . You Iranians have a reputation and that reputation is what I am going by Dani .

This one is about the children affected by the Chernobyl nuclear plant melt down. Fukushima is much worse long term as it has already polluted the eco-system of the whole world. It just seems adding any more nuclear facilities of any kind is not needed as there are so many other ways to create viable energy sources. A nuclear breakdown lasts for hundreds of years affecting life around wherever it is at. Here people have been trying to get it stopped for over fifty years and waste was put in areas the people were unaware of. That created a lot of health issues for the adults and children in those areas. (My dad worked on the plants in California that are now being closed out but just a short period that he worked there as a foreman on the construction crews caused cancer that he would have to deal with fifteen years later)

they are rather more Aryan than the southern countries.
------------------------------ sure , they are 'persian' , Caucasians . Only problem with them is that they let the arabs kick their azzez and they then adopted 'islam' . Pretty much the same with the 'turks' if I am not mistaken . Dani or anyone else can correct me if I am mistaken .

yes you are right-----in fact IRANIANS despise arabs----EVERYTHING about arabs---their cuisine, their language, their dancing ----just about EVERYTHING ARAB. I was a clueless 20 year old when I first came into contact with that HATRED. - I was a front desk girl ---weekend evenings only in a very large hospital that employed resident housestaff------I got the young med school graduates-----virtually as they stepped off the plane-------and noticed their INTERACTIONS----muslims got lots of HATREDS which manifest themselves via DAGGERS flying out of their eyes when they see one of the HATED ONES------Iranians HATE arabs and turks and Pakistanis-----really adamantly. For the record---Pakistani muslims hate hindus. Sikhs seem to ignore the whole thing like they are off on another planet
It still comes down to they are all people (humans) that get in with either good or bad leaders that can take them places they may or may not want to go.

the hatreds are 100s and thousands of years old---they are not the local propaganda of the week

------------------------------ sure , they are 'persian' , Caucasians . Only problem with them is that they let the arabs kick their azzez and they then adopted 'islam' . Pretty much the same with the 'turks' if I am not mistaken . Dani or anyone else can correct me if I am mistaken .

yes you are right-----in fact IRANIANS despise arabs----EVERYTHING about arabs---their cuisine, their language, their dancing ----just about EVERYTHING ARAB. I was a clueless 20 year old when I first came into contact with that HATRED. - I was a front desk girl ---weekend evenings only in a very large hospital that employed resident housestaff------I got the young med school graduates-----virtually as they stepped off the plane-------and noticed their INTERACTIONS----muslims got lots of HATREDS which manifest themselves via DAGGERS flying out of their eyes when they see one of the HATED ONES------Iranians HATE arabs and turks and Pakistanis-----really adamantly. For the record---Pakistani muslims hate hindus. Sikhs seem to ignore the whole thing like they are off on another planet
It still comes down to they are all people (humans) that get in with either good or bad leaders that can take them places they may or may not want to go.

the hatreds are 100s and thousands of years old---they are not the local propaganda of the week
People still go by what they hear and how hey live every day regardless of where they live. Hate is still a trait that is in trained and ingrained from generation to generation in some areas.

People still go by what they hear and how hey live every day regardless of where they live. Hate is still a trait that is in trained and ingrained from generation to generation in some areas.

yes it is-------from generation to generation----I addressed the GENERATIONAL hatreds I observed
in Iranians. Want to know who Pakistanis hate?
Easy---Sunni Pakistanis (that's most of them) hate Shiites -----so much so that they shoot them in the streets (there does exist a minority group of Shiites
in Pakistan------it is possible that the reason that the KHANS left Pakistan was because they might be Shiites.)

Forum List

Back