Men in Iran are wearing hijabs in solidarity with their wives who are forced to cover their hair

------------------------------ sure , they are 'persian' , Caucasians . Only problem with them is that they let the arabs kick their azzez and they then adopted 'islam' . Pretty much the same with the 'turks' if I am not mistaken . Dani or anyone else can correct me if I am mistaken .

yes you are right-----in fact IRANIANS despise arabs----EVERYTHING about arabs---their cuisine, their language, their dancing ----just about EVERYTHING ARAB. I was a clueless 20 year old when I first came into contact with that HATRED. - I was a front desk girl ---weekend evenings only in a very large hospital that employed resident housestaff------I got the young med school graduates-----virtually as they stepped off the plane-------and noticed their INTERACTIONS----muslims got lots of HATREDS which manifest themselves via DAGGERS flying out of their eyes when they see one of the HATED ONES------Iranians HATE arabs and turks and Pakistanis-----really adamantly. For the record---Pakistani muslims hate hindus. Sikhs seem to ignore the whole thing like they are off on another planet
It still comes down to they are all people (humans) that get in with either good or bad leaders that can take them places they may or may not want to go.

the hatreds are 100s and thousands of years old---they are not the local propaganda of the week
People still go by what they hear and how hey live every day regardless of where they live. Hate is still a trait that is in trained and ingrained from generation to generation in some areas.

yes it is-------from generation to generation----I addressed the GENERATIONAL hatreds I observed
in Iranians. Want to know who Pakistanis hate?
Easy---Sunni Pakistanis (that's most of them) hate Shiites -----so much so that they shoot them in the streets (there does exist a minority group of Shiites
in Pakistan------it is possible that the reason that the KHANS left Pakistan was because they might be Shiites.)
I checked into a lot of the comments as the Saudi's were bombing Yemen using the Google translator and the college professors, the Iman's and Imam's. I don't know what can be done other than isolate hate when it is that bad.

------------------------------ sure , they are 'persian' , Caucasians . Only problem with them is that they let the arabs kick their azzez and they then adopted 'islam' . Pretty much the same with the 'turks' if I am not mistaken . Dani or anyone else can correct me if I am mistaken .

yes you are right-----in fact IRANIANS despise arabs----EVERYTHING about arabs---their cuisine, their language, their dancing ----just about EVERYTHING ARAB. I was a clueless 20 year old when I first came into contact with that HATRED. - I was a front desk girl ---weekend evenings only in a very large hospital that employed resident housestaff------I got the young med school graduates-----virtually as they stepped off the plane-------and noticed their INTERACTIONS----muslims got lots of HATREDS which manifest themselves via DAGGERS flying out of their eyes when they see one of the HATED ONES------Iranians HATE arabs and turks and Pakistanis-----really adamantly. For the record---Pakistani muslims hate hindus. Sikhs seem to ignore the whole thing like they are off on another planet
It still comes down to they are all people (humans) that get in with either good or bad leaders that can take them places they may or may not want to go.

the hatreds are 100s and thousands of years old---they are not the local propaganda of the week
People still go by what they hear and how hey live every day regardless of where they live. Hate is still a trait that is in trained and ingrained from generation to generation in some areas.

yes it is-------from generation to generation----I addressed the GENERATIONAL hatreds I observed
Easy---Sunni Pakistanis (that's most of them) hate Shiites -----so much so that they shoot them in the streets (there does exist a minority group of Shiites
in Pakistan------it is possible that the reason that the KHANS left Pakistan was because they might be Shiites.)
sunni hate shia . its like jew hate christian .
shia have somebody like jesus ( imam zaman )

jews don't hate Christians-----but it is interesting that you think so. Long ago when I first encountered lots of muslims-----from Iran, Pakistan, ---other parts of south east asia and---also arabs---I learned all about how muslims feel about jews----because they ASSUMED I am a Christian-----when I told them that I am a jew------then I learned all about how muslims feel about Christians. Anyone----if you want to know----you have to fix your identity-----they won't know

jews don't hate Christians-----but it is interesting that you think so. Long ago when I first encountered lots of muslims-----from Iran, Pakistan, ---other parts of south east asia and---also arabs---I learned all about how muslims feel about jews----because they ASSUMED I am a Christian-----when I told them that I am a jew------then I learned all about how muslims feel about Christians. Anyone----if you want to know----you have to fix your identity-----they won't know
Christians feel guilty and complicit about the Holocaust. So they/we tend to sympathize with the plight of the Jews in Israel.

You should have said "like Palestinians hate Israelis".

Christians feel guilty and complicit about the Holocaust. So they/we tend to sympathize with the plight of the Jews in Israel.

you'll get over it

Religious police? There is such a thing?
In Saudi Arabia they are called the "muttawa".

Iran being a fundamentalist Islamic country. I'm sure they have them also, but I don't know what they are called? ...... :cool:

Oh, we Catholics call ours nuns, a nun carries a mean ruler, get out of hand and pow! right across the knuckles. Well at least when I was in Catholicism classes.
I loved Catholic school !!

The basijis originated with the kids sent onto the mined fields during the Iran - Iraq war - to detonate the mines. They were given a plastic key to Jannah, and a blanket to hold their body parts together.

The basijis originated with the kids sent onto the mined fields during the Iran - Iraq war - to detonate the mines. They were given a plastic key to Jannah, and a blanket to hold their body parts together.

if you have basiji card . you have benefit in iran .
for example .iranian boy must serve 2 years in army( army or revolution gaurd or police)
but if you have 3 years active basij card.you should serve in army 18 months. you must be active . like go to regime ceremony . go to mosque or ... . .
people give bribe to religious guys. for active basij cards.
for example i have 2 months active basij cards . my father friends take it for me by bribe.
this cards did help me for serve in revolution gaurd. ( 2 years Military service)
because army or police is very hard .but revolution gaurd Military service is very easy .just computer staff and sleep and eat very well .

i did work in revolution gaurd for 2 years. . i was in 2 years military service .
my job was in basij and martha departmant
basiji in iran- iraq war = normal people who go to iran-iraq war

i did work in revolution gaurd for 2 years. . i was in 2 years military service .

stifle yourself jerk-----THEY ARE MONITORING YOUR POSTS

I checked into a lot of the comments as the Saudi's were bombing Yemen using the Google translator and the college professors, the Iman's and Imam's. I don't know what can be done other than isolate hate when it is that bad.
---------------------------------------- isolate them and supply them with AMMO Rod .

basigi were the worst of the worst , crazy religious guys and as TILLY points out the 'suicide waves of kids . and other

---------------------------------------- isolate them and supply them with AMMO Rod .
That does not really work either as they manage to get loose and create havoc in other areas. When one looks at all those people with missing limbs in Sierra Leone and other places you know that people with those mindsets are going to use whatever tool available to them to terrorize.
Blood beef.jpg
Some that call themselves atheist think just killing religion would cure all the problems of the would but that won't do it either. It will just have to be one region and area at a time brought into a more civilized world. Even then those areas that are supposed to be civilized always manage to get strange things going on.

If people are supposedly escaping war zones but are burning their own shelters it would be obvious to me that they are not looking for just a place to be safe.
Cap. burn their own shelters.PNG

I found Mullar Omar to be an interesting character. He had visions but then lost his right eye somewhere along the way. The mullah's in Kuwait claimed he was all arab minded but he refused the invites of the royals. He helped save a CARE team once over there trying to help the poor. He also was known to have visions. It would be good if the leadership could find more like him that really just want to try help their own people live in peace.
Mullar-Omar-.jpg

You have to love the younger generations when they say to older generations "enough of this shit, when you're gone we get back to civilization".

The same applies in the US. Younger people have far fewer issues with race than do the older generations. I think it's in Russia where the old saying is 'change happens when the older generation dies'. That is universal truism.

Good for the young people in Iran. Get to it!

Forum List

Back