Men in women's bathrooms

Well, for one thing, some insurance plans do in fact cover these operations and hormone therapy. How do you feel about that?

Do you really think enough is known about these people and this disorder to go to these extremes? I mean, it could be related to almost anything and these are permanent changes. It's not like they can reattach the penis once they've mutilated it.

Are they aware that use of those hormones isn't FDA approved to suppress adolescence in minors, and can result in predictable illness or death to the patient? Can I have the name of those insurance companies so I know who NOT to buy shares in?
Doesn't birth control impose the exact same risks? Do you oppose that too?

Well, BC is approved by the FDA. The hormone levels in BC are very low, not nearly as much as they are giving these people to "change" their features and stuff. It must be a RIDICULOUS amount of hormones that they receive.

Well, for one thing, some insurance plans do in fact cover these operations and hormone therapy. How do you feel about that?

Do you really think enough is known about these people and this disorder to go to these extremes? I mean, it could be related to almost anything and these are permanent changes. It's not like they can reattach the penis once they've mutilated it.

Are they aware that use of those hormones isn't FDA approved to suppress adolescence in minors, and can result in predictable illness or death to the patient? Can I have the name of those insurance companies so I know who NOT to buy shares in?
Doesn't birth control impose the exact same risks? Do you oppose that too?

Well, BC is approved by the FDA. The hormone levels in BC are very low, not nearly as much as they are giving these people to "change" their features and stuff. It must be a RIDICULOUS amount of hormones that they receive.
Their hormone lever is very low. One implant a year in most cases.

Next time, research it.

I don't impose my values on others and don't expect them to impose theirs onto me.

You already got the answer to this from BB, but here is another.

Just as most lefties, you're saying one thing that seems right, while doing another completely opposite. You can't claim you're for protecting rights of one group while taking rights from another. You can't say you are against what president did, while you accept what he did by your "understanding" why he did it. You've been sitting on two chairs and you can't do that anymore. You can't have it both ways. It's time for you to chose...

Mark Twain said "It's easier to fool people than convince them they have been fooled". Democrats have been fooling people for so long and people finally are opening their eyes and see what on front of them. Republicans have been doing the same and all it took is one clown to expose whet they have been doing.

It's exactly as Orwell wrote, in defining and describing “doublethink”, a principle which has taken deep root in modern Democratic/liberal/wrong-wing ideology.…

“To know and not to know, to be conscious of complete truthfulness while telling carefully constructed lies, to hold simultaneously two opinions which cancelled out, knowing them to be contradictory and believing in both of them, to use logic against logic, to repudiate morality while laying claim to it, to believe that democracy was impossible and that the Party was the guardian of democracy, to forget whatever it was necessary to forget, then to draw it back into memory again at the moment when it was needed, and then promptly to forget it again, and above all, to apply the same process to the process itself – that was the ultimate subtlety: consciously to induce unconsciousness, and then, once again, to become unconscious of the act of hypnosis you had just performed. Even to understand the word 'doublethink' involved the use of doublethink.”

“The power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them... To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then, when it becomes necessary again, to draw it back from oblivion for just as long as it is needed, to deny the existence of objective reality and all the while to take account of the reality which one denies – all this is indispensably necessary. Even in using the word doublethink it is necessary to exercise doublethink. For by using the word one admits that one is tampering with reality; by a fresh act of doublethink one erases this knowledge; and so on indefinitely, with the lie always one leap ahead of the truth.”

You can certainly see this pattern in Slade3200's postings, where he takes two completely incompatible positions at once; surely knowing that the two are mutually exclusive, and yet sincerely believing both.
Saying that I understand a position doesn't mean I support the position. Fact is I agree with points on both sides. I respect and want to be considerate of peoples privacy AND I would like to see the world get more educated and accepting of transgenders... I don't agree with what North Carolina and Obama did, and think its unfortunate that Government is now getting involved with bathrooms. I guess we are just at a point where we need to define what transgender rights really are.

I don't impose my values on others and don't expect them to impose theirs onto me.

Just as most lefties, you're saying one thing that seems right, while doing another completely opposite. You can't claim you're for protecting rights of one group while taking rights from another. You can't say you are against what president did, while you accept what he did by your "understanding" why he did it. You've been sitting on two chairs and you can't do that anymore. You can't have it both ways. It's time for you to chose...

Mark Twain said "It's easier to fool people than convince them they have been fooled". Democrats have been fooling people for so long and people finally are opening their eyes and see what on front of them. Republicans have been doing the same and all it took is one clown to expose whet they have been doing.

It's exactly as Orwell wrote, in defining and describing “doublethink”, a principle which has taken deep root in modern Democratic/liberal/wrong-wing ideology.…

“To know and not to know, to be conscious of complete truthfulness while telling carefully constructed lies, to hold simultaneously two opinions which cancelled out, knowing them to be contradictory and believing in both of them, to use logic against logic, to repudiate morality while laying claim to it, to believe that democracy was impossible and that the Party was the guardian of democracy, to forget whatever it was necessary to forget, then to draw it back into memory again at the moment when it was needed, and then promptly to forget it again, and above all, to apply the same process to the process itself – that was the ultimate subtlety: consciously to induce unconsciousness, and then, once again, to become unconscious of the act of hypnosis you had just performed. Even to understand the word 'doublethink' involved the use of doublethink.”

“The power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them... To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then, when it becomes necessary again, to draw it back from oblivion for just as long as it is needed, to deny the existence of objective reality and all the while to take account of the reality which one denies – all this is indispensably necessary. Even in using the word doublethink it is necessary to exercise doublethink. For by using the word one admits that one is tampering with reality; by a fresh act of doublethink one erases this knowledge; and so on indefinitely, with the lie always one leap ahead of the truth.”

You can certainly see this pattern in Slade3200's postings, where he takes two completely incompatible positions at once; surely knowing that the two are mutually exclusive, and yet sincerely believing both.
Saying that I understand a position doesn't mean I support the position. Fact is I agree with points on both sides. I respect and want to be considerate of peoples privacy AND I would like to see the world get more educated and accepting of transgenders... I don't agree with what North Carolina and Obama did, and think its unfortunate that Government is now getting involved with bathrooms. I guess we are just at a point where we need to define what transgender rights really are.

There is NO such thing as transgender rights.

There are individual rights .

Americans have a right to freely associate. But the fascists want to ignore that right in favor of the latest political correctness.

Government schools ought to be abolish. Meanwhile they must remodel bathrooms so ONLY individual bathrooms are available.

Americans have a right to freely associate. But the fascists want to ignore that right in favor of the latest political correctness.

Government schools ought to be abolish. Meanwhile they must remodel bathrooms so ONLY individual bathrooms are available.

Transgenders don't have rights? Really?

Do they have the right to wear a dress in public? Do they have the right to take hormones? Have surgery? At what age? Under what pretenses? At what point can they use the bathroom that matches their lifestyle?

These are all questions that need to be answered now that this issue is political.

Do they have the right to wear a dress in public? Do they have the right to take hormones? Have surgery? At what age? Under what pretenses? At what point can they use the bathroom that matches their lifestyle?

These are all questions that need to be answered now that this issue is political.

Reading first line of someones post isn't enough, you have to read whole post to get the point.

Yes, really.

There are no special rights that only transgender people have. They have, or rather, they should have every individual right that every American have.

Wearing dress in public is not special transgender right. They already have it as individuals and they're free to exercise that right and they're doing so.

They do not have right to hormones any more than any other American have. Who gets that right is left to the doctors to decide.

At NO point nobody gets to use the bathroom that match their "lifestyle". Bathrooms are assigned to sex / gender. They're free to use them just as every American does.

By the way, since you used that term, what bathroom should use person that have pedophile lifestyle?

By the way, since you used that term, what bathroom should use person that have pedophile lifestyle?

Obviously, the little boys or little girls room at an elementary school.

I like to boil things down because in this case particularly, because 17 million women rape survivors are on the other side of the "rights' issue, it's going to come down to "in an nutshell".

So, in a nutshell, men pretending to be women are going to have to ask a judge or court to enshrine as a matter of law, that "non-reality can become reality if the subjective opinion of the individual says so". And from there, we have a very rapid and dangerous precedent set to unravel not just our legal system, but our society into chaos (we're well on the way already) and finally the collapse of the Union.

As innocent "and complicated/nuanced" (Slade) as the Church of LGBT is trying to package this most extreme leg of their Agenda, that's what's at stake here, "in a nutshell"..

Reading first line of someones post isn't enough, you have to read whole post to get the point.

Yes, really.

There are no special rights that only transgender people have. They have, or rather, they should have every individual right that every American have.

Wearing dress in public is not special transgender right. They already have it as individuals and they're free to exercise that right and they're doing so.

They do not have right to hormones any more than any other American have. Who gets that right is left to the doctors to decide.

At NO point nobody gets to use the bathroom that match their "lifestyle". Bathrooms are assigned to sex / gender. They're free to use them just as every American does.

Whether you like it or not there is a thing called gender identity which many people recognize. This poses questions about the who, what, and where's. Call it rights or call it regulations or rules if you want There is a discussion to be had about what a transgender is and what they are able to do... These things now need to be figure out.

You bring up pedophiles... These are people along with other sex offenders who have specific rules and rights. They do not have the right to purchase firearms, or consume alcohol, or visit a strip club etc etc etc. point is, rules and rights can and currently are applied/ altered for specific groups.

I like to boil things down because in this case particularly, because 17 million women rape survivors are on the other side of the "rights' issue, it's going to come down to "in an nutshell".

So, in a nutshell, men pretending to be women are going to have to ask a judge or court to enshrine as a matter of law, that "non-reality can become reality if the subjective opinion of the individual says so". And from there, we have a very rapid and dangerous precedent set to unravel not just our legal system, but our society into chaos (we're well on the way already) and finally the collapse of the Union.

As innocent "and complicated/nuanced" (Slade) as the Church of LGBT is trying to package this most extreme leg of their Agenda, that's what's at stake here, "in a nutshell"..
17 million? Are you still claiming that all rape victims are opposed to trans rights?
Sexual Abuse Survivors Want Conservative Politicians To Knock It Off With 'Bathroom Predator' Myth

haha, yeah the first legal shit that gets dropped from a girly man in the ladys room is gonna blow this country to bits. How is our country ever gonna recover?! Time to dust off that underground bunker and stalk it with as much spam as you can find. This is gonna be an ugly one. Hopefully you got plumbing and septic hooked up

Whether you like it or not there is a thing called gender identity which many people recognize. This poses questions about the who, what, and where's. Call it rights or call it regulations or rules if you want There is a discussion to be had about what a transgender is and what they are able to do... These things now need to be figure out.

You bring up pedophiles... These are people along with other sex offenders who have specific rules and rights. They do not have the right to purchase firearms, or consume alcohol, or visit a strip club etc etc etc. point is, rules and rights can and currently are applied/ altered for specific groups.

Whether you like it or not, for the fifth time in this thread, gender and gender identity are not the same thing.

Yes, I mentioned pedophiles as counter to your question about lifestyle. Remember?

At what point can they use the bathroom that matches their lifestyle?

Since when lifestyle is a norm of designating bathroom for certain group? If you didn't know, and I suspect you didn't, APA removed pedophilia from the mental disorder list last year, so how long before their lifestyle is considered legal?

Trans friendly laws don't "open little girls bathrooms to sexual predators"

They don't? So a sexual predator tries to walk into a girls room, and they are stopped ... how?

Here's how you know I'm trying to get you to answer that question. I keep asking you that question. Apparently you know you're full of shit since you keep evading and hiding from the question.

What stops them? You're counting on their conscience? What?

You come up with an answer yet, Wytch?

Still got nothing, huh wytchie?

Again, this is why I don't have any reason to answer your questions, you don't answer mine. My question is completely straight forward. Yet mostly you hide and once in a while you post a bunch of crap that doesn't remotely address the question

Obviously, the little boys or little girls room at an elementary school....I like to boil things down because in this case particularly, because 17 million women rape survivors are on the other side of the "rights' issue, it's going to come down to "in an nutshell"....So, in a nutshell, men pretending to be women are going to have to ask a judge or court to enshrine as a matter of law, that "non-reality can become reality if the subjective opinion of the individual says so". And from there, we have a very rapid and dangerous precedent set to unravel not just our legal system, but our society into chaos (we're well on the way already) and finally the collapse of the Union.....As innocent "and complicated/nuanced" (Slade) as the Church of LGBT is trying to package this most extreme leg of their Agenda, that's what's at stake here, "in a nutshell"..
haha, yeah the first legal shit that gets dropped from a girly man in the ladys room is gonna blow this country to bits. How is our country ever gonna recover?! Time to dust off that underground bunker and stalk it with as much spam as you can find. This is gonna be an ugly one. Hopefully you got plumbing and septic hooked up

Hey, what happened to Mr. "It's complicated/nuanced"..Mr. Congeniality? Sounds like the desperation in your denial system has dropped the veil and the ugly truth underneath is peeping out.

Whether you like it or not, for the fifth time in this thread, gender and gender identity are not the same thing.

Yes, I mentioned pedophiles as counter to your question about lifestyle. Remember?

Since when lifestyle is a norm of designating bathroom for certain group? If you didn't know, and I suspect you didn't, APA removed pedophilia from the mental disorder list last year, so how long before their lifestyle is considered legal?
Your argument is so out of touch I don't think it warrants an answer. Lmk when you get back to reality

Obviously, the little boys or little girls room at an elementary school....I like to boil things down because in this case particularly, because 17 million women rape survivors are on the other side of the "rights' issue, it's going to come down to "in an nutshell"....So, in a nutshell, men pretending to be women are going to have to ask a judge or court to enshrine as a matter of law, that "non-reality can become reality if the subjective opinion of the individual says so". And from there, we have a very rapid and dangerous precedent set to unravel not just our legal system, but our society into chaos (we're well on the way already) and finally the collapse of the Union.....As innocent "and complicated/nuanced" (Slade) as the Church of LGBT is trying to package this most extreme leg of their Agenda, that's what's at stake here, "in a nutshell"..

Hey, what happened to Mr. "It's complicated/nuanced"..Mr. Congeniality? Sounds like the desperation in your denial system has dropped the veil and the ugly truth underneath is peeping out.
I have no clue what your talking about

Your argument is so out of touch I don't think it warrants an answer. Lmk when you get back to reality

Oh, it doesn't fit your "current year argument" so it's out of touch. You mentioned lifestyle, not me.

Answer the question: Since when someone lifestyle is a norm of designating bathroom for certain group?

Oh, it doesn't fit your "current year argument" so it's out of touch. You mentioned lifestyle, not me.

Answer the question: Since when someone lifestyle is a norm of designating bathroom for certain group?
Since now. Since transgender people have come out of the shadows and are starting to gain a voice. Like it or not it is a discussion that now needs to be had. Are you confused about this?

Since now. Since transgender people have come out of the shadows and are starting to gain a voice. Like it or not it is a discussion that now needs to be had. Are you confused about this?

We're discussing gender and gender identity.

Dude, you're talking about lifestyle.

Lifestyle.

WTF?

2nk8cgh.jpg

Forum List

Back