Men in women's bathrooms

Whether you like it or not there is a thing called gender identity which many people recognize. This poses questions about the who, what, and where's. Call it rights or call it regulations or rules if you want There is a discussion to be had about what a transgender is and what they are able to do... These things now need to be figure out.

You bring up pedophiles... These are people along with other sex offenders who have specific rules and rights. They do not have the right to purchase firearms, or consume alcohol, or visit a strip club etc etc etc. point is, rules and rights can and currently are applied/ altered for specific groups.

Whether you like it or not, for the fifth time in this thread, gender and gender identity are not the same thing.

Yes, I mentioned pedophiles as counter to your question about lifestyle. Remember?

At what point can they use the bathroom that matches their lifestyle?

Since when lifestyle is a norm of designating bathroom for certain group? If you didn't know, and I suspect you didn't, APA removed pedophilia from the mental disorder list last year, so how long before their lifestyle is considered legal?
Your argument is so out of touch I don't think it warrants an answer. Lmk when you get back to reality

Oh, it doesn't fit your "current year argument" so it's out of touch. You mentioned lifestyle, not me.

Answer the question: Since when someone lifestyle is a norm of designating bathroom for certain group?
Since now. Since transgender people have come out of the shadows and are starting to gain a voice. Like it or not it is a discussion that now needs to be had. Are you confused about this?

We're discussing gender and gender identity.

Dude, you're talking about lifestyle.

Lifestyle.

WTF?

2nk8cgh.jpg
What "lifestyle" comment of mine are you talking about??

Whether you like it or not, for the fifth time in this thread, gender and gender identity are not the same thing.

Yes, I mentioned pedophiles as counter to your question about lifestyle. Remember?

Since when lifestyle is a norm of designating bathroom for certain group? If you didn't know, and I suspect you didn't, APA removed pedophilia from the mental disorder list last year, so how long before their lifestyle is considered legal?
Your argument is so out of touch I don't think it warrants an answer. Lmk when you get back to reality

Oh, it doesn't fit your "current year argument" so it's out of touch. You mentioned lifestyle, not me.

Answer the question: Since when someone lifestyle is a norm of designating bathroom for certain group?
Since now. Since transgender people have come out of the shadows and are starting to gain a voice. Like it or not it is a discussion that now needs to be had. Are you confused about this?

Lifestyle.

WTF?

2nk8cgh.jpg
ahh got it, I asked "At what point can they use the bathroom that matches their lifestyle?" Substitute lifestyle with gender identity or transition status... Did you really not understand my point? Are we playing word games now?

Lifestyle.

WTF?

2nk8cgh.jpg

It's in your post. I quoted it, you requoted it several times. Look it up yourself.

Lifestyle.

WTF?

2nk8cgh.jpg
ahh got it, I asked "At what point can they use the bathroom that matches their lifestyle?" Substitute lifestyle with gender identity or transition status... Did you really not understand my point? Are we playing word games now?

No I get it completely and I replied earlier. At NO point, nobody have to adjust themselves to someone's lifestyle.

But you kept bragging and repeating that we do.

Nope. You do not substitute words to fit the narrative.

Gender is one thing. Gender identity is another. Lifestyle is unrelated to either one.

Last edited:
Here. His name is Jacob Tobia. If he chose to live his lifestyle, it's his problem. Women do not have to give up their rights to privacy to accommodate his needs.

There is no reason for men to be in the women's restroom.

aerxch.jpg

Jacob Tobia - Facebook

Lifestyle.

WTF?

2nk8cgh.jpg

No I get it completely and I replied earlier. At NO point, nobody have to adjust themselves to someone's lifestyle.

Nope.

Yes, I like this. We do not have to adjust to someone else's lifestyle. If they have a penis, they need to use the men's room. If they have changed THEMSELVES so much so that they cannot be recognized as a "male", then that is not our problem.

Lifestyle.

WTF?

2nk8cgh.jpg

Gender is one thing. Gender identity is another. Lifestyle is unrelated to either one.
Ok, you can keep saying that if you want... I think married gay couples out there would disagree with you and I think there will be some rights granted to transgenders in the near future which will also prove your wrong.

Lifestyle.

WTF?

2nk8cgh.jpg

Ok, you can keep saying that if you want... I think married gay couples out there would disagree with you and I think there will be some rights granted to transgenders in the near future which will also prove your wrong.

How am I proven wrong? You keep defending transgender rights as something that must be since they are trapped in wrong body. Now you're saying it's their lifestyle.

Isn't lifestyle is something you chose?

Lifestyle.

WTF?

2nk8cgh.jpg

Nope.

Yes, I like this. We do not have to adjust to someone else's lifestyle. If they have a penis, they need to use the men's room. If they have changed THEMSELVES so much so that they cannot be recognized as a "male", then that is not our problem.
I thought you agreed that if somebody had surgery then you would support them using the transitioned gendered bathroom? Noted that you don't support the surgeries in the first place.

Here. His name is Jacob Tobia. If he chose to live his lifestyle, it's his problem. Women do not have to give up their rights to privacy to accommodate his needs.

aerxch.jpg

Jacob Tobia - Facebook

He could at least shave his legs. Ugh! Don't wear a dress with hairy legs. It looks terrible. Lol. :D
He is actively trying to be both male and female and present him self as a non-gender... A whole new class that we get to evolve to :)

Lifestyle.

WTF?

2nk8cgh.jpg

How am I proven wrong? You keep defending transgender rights as something that must be since they are trapped in wrong body. Now you're saying it's their lifestyle.

Isn't lifestyle is something you chose?
Again with the word games... Are you having fun? It is their lifestyle, it is their identity... Whether it is choice, biology, a mental disorder, or a natural occurrence is what the debate is about. I don't really think that stuff matters very much because it is what it is and it exists so we need to deal with it.

Lifestyle.

WTF?

2nk8cgh.jpg

Nope.

I thought you agreed that if somebody had surgery then you would support them using the transitioned gendered bathroom? Noted that you don't support the surgeries in the first place.

The amount of men that actually go through surgery to become "women" is so small that they are statistical outliers. In polite and Civil Society, they would be tolerated and left alone (even to use the women's room if they live as women). We wouldn't need laws that affect the vast majority to tolerate such a minority.

But this is NOT what government intrusion does. By making this a major issue and a matter of Public Policy, surgically altered men aren't the object. Any male who "says" he feels like a female (however fleetingly), can use that as an excuse to violate the privacy of real females. The REAL AGENDA is to break down what should be an inviolate barrier between individuals and The State. If one's own body can be so abused, so can every other aspect of the individual, until there is no individual...just serfs to the collective (cf. State Elite) will.

aerxch.jpg

Jacob Tobia - Facebook

He could at least shave his legs. Ugh! Don't wear a dress with hairy legs. It looks terrible. Lol. :D
He is actively trying to be both male and female and present him self as a non-gender... A whole new class that we get to evolve to :)

He looks like a clown. Is that the new class "class clown?" :D

You are correct that if someone completes "transition" with surgery, I would agree that person could use the restroom of his/her gender identity.

The second part is what I was waiting for, you start putting words in my mouth.

Where have I said, and you noted, that I am against surgeries. Link Please.

aerxch.jpg

Jacob Tobia - Facebook
Does he use the womans bathroom?

Why do you say "he"?
He, she, it... whatever... Again with the word games. It's not as effective as you think it is.

I see him as a guy, you see him as a guy, he see's himself and gender neutral.

You see a transfemale as a man, they and others see her as a women. Many respect the gender that one identifies with as their acceptable gender regardless of how others see them.

There is going to be a middle ground solution and both sides are going to have to compromise... I think both extremes are being pretty damn ridiculous

Nope.

The amount of men that actually go through surgery to become "women" is so small that they are statistical outliers. In polite and Civil Society, they would be tolerated and left alone (even to use the women's room if they live as women). We wouldn't need laws that affect the vast majority to tolerate such a minority.

But this is NOT what government intrusion does. By making this a major issue and a matter of Public Policy, surgically altered men aren't the object. Any male who "says" he feels like a female (however fleetingly), can use that as an excuse to violate the privacy of real females. The REAL AGENDA is to breakdown what should be an inviolate barrier between individuals and The State. If one's own body can be so abused, so can every other aspect of the individual, until there is no individual...just serfs to the collective (cf. State Elite) will.

They want to force others to "accept" them. I can understand that to a point, with the beating them up and things, but those people who do those things are breaking the law. Nobody has to accept anything that they don't agree with in a free country, but I would call this "forced acceptance." It won't work. The only way is through education, not forcing them on people.

Again with the word games... Are you having fun? It is their lifestyle, it is their identity... Whether it is choice, biology, a mental disorder, or a natural occurrence is what the debate is about. I don't really think that stuff matters very much because it is what it is and it exists so we need to deal with it.

You dont think that it matters?

The whole mess, and not just on the transgenders issues are due to the redefining the words.

Lets redefine what marriage means. It's just a word, right?

Lets redefine word criminal, from now on, we use "justice-Involved Individuals".

Let's redefine what woman is.

It does matter. It's enough of that leftist crap.

Forum List

Back