Men should cut back on booze, federal panel says

this is blasphemy!
Fortunately, I'VE severely limited my alcohol consumption recently, due to being diagnosed as diabetic in early March of this year. I've limited myself to just a couple beers a week, and I'm completely fine with that. My choice is, drink a lot of beer and most likely not live to see my 65th birthday (I'm 59) OR drink very little and hopefully have another 20-25 years ahead of me. It's an incredibly easy choice for me to make.

I don't have time to read the link, I gotta get another Tecate, someone summarize for me?
Hilarious! In brief summation, DON'T DRINK SO MUCH FUCKIN' BOOZE! Thank you.
Well, I'll drink to that.
PLEASE have one on me. Not LITERALLY on me, only figuratively speaking, of course!
Way ahead of you....
Do NOT forget the pretzels!

I don't have time to read the link, I gotta get another Tecate, someone summarize for me?
PLEASE have one on me. Not LITERALLY on me, only figuratively speaking, of course!
Way ahead of you....
Java mint robusto, no snacks

Way ahead of you....
How about some nice nachos? Or maybe some Mexican pizza........................

Way ahead of you....
How about some nice nachos? Or maybe some Mexican pizza........................
I just grilled and ate some nice steaks with my son and my grandkid and now I'm enjoying a good cigar, a cold cerveza, and a nice afternoon in rural Texas.

this is blasphemy!
Fortunately, I'VE severely limited my alcohol consumption recently, due to being diagnosed as diabetic in early March of this year. I've limited myself to just a couple beers a week, and I'm completely fine with that. My choice is, drink a lot of beer and most likely not live to see my 65th birthday (I'm 59) OR drink very little and hopefully have another 20-25 years ahead of me. It's an incredibly easy choice for me to make.
Good for you. It's not just to total time left on the clock but it's the quality of those years, too.

Forum List

Back