Men that have slept with lots of women

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Morti in the Year 2002
I dont think they are "whores" like women are who do that, but they are definitely defilers, they have defiled and seduced innocent virgins and/or other mens women and wifes. Thats why they are dirty and evil. But its not the same like for women.

In the ten commandments it says You shall not covet your neighbor's wife

I dont think they are "whores" like women are who do that, but they are definitely defilers, they have defiled and seduced innocent virgins and/or other mens women and wifes. Thats why they are dirty and evil. But its not the same like for women.

defiler and seducer of innocent virgins and other men's wives? NOT Guilty.

your honor, i prefer to console and comfort widows and spinsters who need a few moments of kindness and attention. and i'm late for one now.

Is it possible to be more incel?

who says they have to be someones wife?....

Rest easy. You are in no danger of becoming one of these men...

I have slept with lots of women prior to getting married, but never another man's wife. That was always a bridge too far for me, even during my man-slut days.

Isn't great that somethings you just never have to worry about Mort.

virgins are way too much trouble and they will always fall in love etc and so forth....that cherry is not the only thing that gets broken
The last thing you want is love, which is why you should always stick with whores?

I reckon that is the message.

Might not be your neighbor, if it's the one down another street, it's okay.

I didn't make love to lots of women, but I did make love a lot to one woman, the smart, beautiful, almost always ready, multi-orgasmic, Baptist woman to whom I was married for fifty-one years. I found that to be a very satisfying course to follow.

I get not banging another man’s wife

But virgins are going to get their cherries popped sooner or later. Someone’s gotta do it. What makes a man “dirty and evil” for having sex with a virgin as long as she’s at least 18 and unmarried?

Forum List

Back