Men ...wtf?

BC bud was so five year ago lol! The best stuff is from the Olympia washington area! BC bud tastes to much like hay now!

o how funny i was in vancouver about 5 years ago....i will admit the smoke in montreal was better...but the bc bud was good....i hardly ever meet a smoke i dont like..dirt weed or commerical is bad.

Hey, Strolling Bones. I posted this before but in case you missed it you have to hear this. After hearing you talk about herb you will now remind me of Pearly Sweetcake (the star in this song). Shel Silverstein is awesome.

This song is absolutely classic and fucking hysterical. I can never listen to this without laughing out loud.

[youtube]GVfE_-ZJAxc[/youtube]

I don't smoke pot, but my sister drinks and does drugs, before she & I became estranged (she lives in vegas we don't talk), she told me that she smoked "chronic" weed and that shortly after smoking it she got so high she started crying and hid in her bedroom closet. I have never heard of anyone "crying" on pot before, have any of you ever heard of that?

I don't smoke pot, but my sister drinks and does drugs, before she & I became estranged (she lives in vegas we don't talk), she told me that she smoked "chronic" weed and that shortly after smoking it she got so high she started crying and hid in her bedroom closet. I have never heard of anyone "crying" on pot before, have any of you ever heard of that?

sounds like a panic attack...pot will bring that kinda reaction if you are prone to panic attacks. what else is she doing....she has to be doing more than smoking...but the new strains of weed are mega powerful. i dont have any siblings ..but it must be hard on you..not to talk?

She only drinks and smokes weed, no we have a pattern of not talking....in the 1990's she was on meth and I had to cut her out of my life for a few years, then she got off it and was sober, we made up, but then she relapsed on liquor about 3 years ago and I had to cut her out of my life again. I got sick of her midnight calls in drunken slurs saying appalling things. She is messed up just like our real dad. shes been to rehab a few times. Anyway the last time I talked to her she in 2005 or 2006 can't remember, she told me about the "chronic" and how it made her cry. I have never heard of anyone "crying" on weed. So maybe she was on other drugs and left that part out.

i think using her name is a bit much. they have ever right to be happy. i dont care how the kid was conceived as much as the fact they are a happy family.
it was gossip plain and simple.
Nice attempt at recovery Bones, but I mentioned her name in a previous post and you didn't have a problem with that then. No, I think that you have a problem with the whole lesbian thing. Lots of women athletes are gay. It's really no big deal as long as they don't "flame" around and try to embarrass people.

She only drinks and smokes weed, no we have a pattern of not talking....in the 1990's she was on meth and I had to cut her out of my life for a few years, then she got off it and was sober, we made up, but then she relapsed on liquor about 3 years ago and I had to cut her out of my life again. I got sick of her midnight calls in drunken slurs saying appalling things. She is messed up just like our real dad. shes been to rehab a few times. Anyway the last time I talked to her she in 2005 or 2006 can't remember, she told me about the "chronic" and how it made her cry. I have never heard of anyone "crying" on weed. So maybe she was on other drugs and left that part out.

okay i am gonna say this and its none of my damned business and you can simply tell me that...

call your sister...sometimes people are harder to love than others...dont be angry with the relapsing...that is why the wagon goes slow...so if you fall off you can get back on. i simply would hate to think they could find her dead and you would regret not talking to her...

this is samhain..the pagan new year...reach out...you may be disappointed but isnt that better than not knowing...

again i have no siblings...i dont ever understand that relationship.

Thank you for offering some healing solutions. We are actually pretty old now, If it was just drugs and alcohol that was her problem, I probably would not have given up on her. Ive been sober since 1991, thats where I met my 2nd ex husband was AA recovery, heh. During her "sober" periods she is still a very unhappy person and she has done things to me that crossed the line. I can forgive it, but the last time she stayed with me she suggested some jacked up crap to my daughter, history has taught me that she is not just idle talk and Im not going to take any risks when it comes to my children. I just can't have her around anymore.

Oh I wasn't trying to infer that, it just seemed like you know each other offline like close family or something. I apologzie if it came off differently.

Last edited by a moderator:
PS....are You & Glock cousins or something?

no, we are just good friends lol cant you tell?

i understand....our first and foremost duty is to protect our kids....someone threatens or i think they may harm my kid...they are out of there...short sweet and simple..

good for you sober for a lot of year...damn over 17...real good...that's something to be proud of...

now let me go fuss with glock....

i got no problem with lesbians....hell i got no problem with most people..unlike you....

Yeah she had a panic attack, which I have had one when I got to stoned. We hotboxed a small trailer when I was younger, I was to stoned to even talk. They call it smoking yourself retarded!

o how funny i was in vancouver about 5 years ago....i will admit the smoke in montreal was better...but the bc bud was good....i hardly ever meet a smoke i dont like..dirt weed or commerical is bad.

We get a lot of medical stuff in my area also which can be the best shit!

Forum List

Back