Mentally ill Neocon Glenn Beck was on that weirdo douche show after Rachel "Blinky" Maddow just now

Beck needs to be committed. He is a real fruit.

Wait a minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hold the horses. Are those stilletos available in a size 7? Or a 7 and a half?

ROTFL

Sorry I changed them...you know how we women are.

:lmao: These days for me out here I'm normally cowboy boots but I sometimes miss the days of stillettos. Seriously how the hell did I ever perch on them? Really makes me wonder.

Who is the "leader" of the GOP?

The leader of the GOP is "ignorance" - and "ignorance" comes in many forms.

You're just pissed that Dump was making fun of retards like you on the gif in your sig line.

It's because you're a vapid imbecile that you can't answer the legitimate question;

Who is the leader of the GOP?

I'll even ask the rest of the forum in a new thread because I know that even if you respond it will be too stupid to read like everything else you post.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Beck needs to be committed. He is a real fruit.

Wait a minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hold the horses. Are those stilletos available in a size 7? Or a 7 and a half?

ROTFL

Sorry I changed them...you know how we women are.

:lmao: These days for me out here I'm normally cowboy boots but I sometimes miss the days of stillettos. Seriously how the hell did I ever perch on them? Really makes me wonder.

No clue. Walking on tiptoes all the time. Not good for da feets.

Forum List

Back