🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mentally ILL Or Pathological Liar?: Hillary - "We Didn't Lose A Single Man in Libya!"

She obviously meant they didn't lose a man when they bombed Libya ...
I hear ya and understand where you're going, but still that argument doesn't float. I am NOT letting Liberals try to spin this into claiming THAT is what she meant!

Again, she did NOT say 'we didn't lose a single man DURING THE war' - she said 'we didn't lose a man in Libya WHILE I WAS SECRETARY OF STATE'.

PSYCHOPATH OR PATHELOGICAL LIAR!

Is Hillary Clinton a complete, unstable, mentally INSANE PSYCHOPATH OR is she an out-of-control, serial PATHOLOGICAL LIAR who just can't stop herself from lying?

"Clinton commits Benghazi gaffe, saying US 'didn't lose a single person' in Libya"
Clinton commits Benghazi gaffe, saying US 'didn't lose a single person' in Libya | Fox News

'Gaffe'?! Hillary Clinton either LOST HER F*ING MIND or LIED HER ASS OFF!

"Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton committed her second gaffe in as many days on the campaign trail Monday night, claiming that the U.S. "didn't lose a single person" in Libya during her time as secretary of state.

Clinton made the comment defending her push for regime change in the war-torn North African nation at an Illinois town hall hosted by MSNBC.

"Now, is Libya perfect? It isn't," Clinton said. After contrasting her approach toward Libya with the ongoing bloodshed in Syria's civil war, Clinton said "Libya was a different kind of calculation and we didn't lose a single person..."

:wtf:

Anyone THIS DELUSIONAL / INSANE or THIS much of a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR should NEVER, EVER become President of the United States!

After this, at the very least, before the Press and everyone - on national TV - she should APOLOGIZE to the grieving family members of those WHO DID DIE IN LIBYA!

Talking about the military mission. :rolleyes:

I hear ya and understand where you're going, but still that argument doesn't float. I am NOT letting Liberals try to spin this into claiming THAT is what she meant!

Again, she did NOT say 'we didn't lose a single man DURING THE war' - she said 'we didn't lose a man in Libya WHILE I WAS SECRETARY OF STATE'.

You're "not going to allow?" LOL

It's obvious what she meant, and it's classic mis-speak. She's a horrid candidate.

It's obvious what she meant, and it's classic mis-speak. She's a horrid candidate.

Indeed... I've never understood the fascination with her or her husband.

It's up there with "I took the initiative that created the internet." It's not untrue, and what Gore meant was obvious to those of us who actually "parsed" his words, but it was such a self-serving aggrandizement it was easily parodied. He too was a horrid candidate. And yesterday Hillary said she was going to put coal miners out of work. Al Gore not only didn't make a single campaign appearance in WV, he was the first Dem to lose that state since the great depression.

Internet of Lies

If Hillary manages to win this thing, she should make Trump the ambassador to some place like Luxemburg. LOL

This was taken out of context like the news always does whether it's left or right news.
If people would actually watch these debates when they can on their own time at c-span they would know this is not a true report.
The question she was asked about was something along the lines of; Is it right that America interferes with other regime's like Iran and Libya and she was talking about losing soldiers lives during both of those wars.

It's sure as hell isn't 'obvious' because it was NOT a case of 'mis-speak'.

As I said, that claim has been de-bunked. Words mean something, as bill Clinton tried to argue in court...before he was DISBARRED.

Hillary declared, 'We did not lose one single man WHILE I WAS SECRETARY OF STATE.' that is COMPLETELY different from 'DURNG THE COALITION MILITARY CAMPAIGN'.

I could believe that Hillary is so DELUSIONAL that she can't keep clear in her mind the difference between reality and her own B$.

I can believe that Hillary lied her ass off in hopes some ignorant liberals - or brainwashed Hillary-zombies like yourself - would believe her lies and / or come to her defense when she got called on it.

I can even believe, as you have proposed, that Hillary is so retarded as to spew such insensitive and false B$ such as this without THINKING.

What can NOT be believed, without suspending the meaning / use / context of the English language, is that Hillary somehow 'meant' something that SHE DID NOT SAY!

This was taken out of context like the news always does whether it's left or right news.
If people would actually watch these debates when they can on their own time at c-span they would know this is not a true report.
The question she was asked about was something along the lines of; Is it right that America interferes with other regime's like Iran and Libya and she was talking about losing soldiers lives during both of those wars.
Yeah, she was speaking of how the gop's wars have cost military lives. But, she self-aggrandized. There's not only the blatant politization of Benghazi, it was a very uncommon to lose an ambassador. And a rock star one at that. It's true as Obama pointed out that OUR part in supporting the insurgency was done after Italy France and the UK asked for help, but they were supposed to be the nation builders, and they took a flier when it came their turn. But trying to claim Libya as a success was just stupid.

Yeah, she was speaking of how the gop's wars have cost military lives.
Except Libya was not a GOP war. Libya was Obama dragging the United States to war, into the middle of a civil war. to help Al Qaeida kill Qaddafi and take over Libya...WITHOUT Congressional approval to do so.

Hillary sought to claim 'Libya isn't that bad' as an 'achievement' while in the very next sentence declaring not one single man was lost WHILE SHE WAS SECRETARY OF STATE.

Trying to claim Libya was somehow a 'success tory' was bad enough, but LYING about not losing a single person was inexcusable.

And if Hillary considers helping Libya take over Libya and losing 4 Americans is a success story, I guess such 'successful achievements' when she becomes President. Greeeeeaaaaaattt!

Is Hillary Clinton a complete, unstable, mentally INSANE PSYCHOPATH OR is she an out-of-control, serial PATHOLOGICAL LIAR who just can't stop herself from lying?

"Clinton commits Benghazi gaffe, saying US 'didn't lose a single person' in Libya"
Clinton commits Benghazi gaffe, saying US 'didn't lose a single person' in Libya | Fox News

'Gaffe'?! Hillary Clinton either LOST HER F*ING MIND or LIED HER ASS OFF!

"Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton committed her second gaffe in as many days on the campaign trail Monday night, claiming that the U.S. "didn't lose a single person" in Libya during her time as secretary of state.

Clinton made the comment defending her push for regime change in the war-torn North African nation at an Illinois town hall hosted by MSNBC.

"Now, is Libya perfect? It isn't," Clinton said. After contrasting her approach toward Libya with the ongoing bloodshed in Syria's civil war, Clinton said "Libya was a different kind of calculation and we didn't lose a single person..."

:wtf:

Anyone THIS DELUSIONAL / INSANE or THIS much of a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR should NEVER, EVER become President of the United States!

After this, at the very least, before the Press and everyone - on national TV - she should APOLOGIZE to the grieving family members of those WHO DID DIE IN LIBYA!

She is neither....she is a democrat...so she knows she can say this and it will get repeated by her minions at the networks....and by the end of the day her brain dead voters will be chanting it at her rallies....

If Hillary manages to win this thing, she should make Trump the ambassador to some place like Luxemburg. LOL
If Trump wins he should make Chelsea and / or Hillary an Ambassador in Libya and force them to stay in the same compound Stevens did, guarded by Islamists, denied additional security, and have some of what security she does have REDUCED whenever there is a threat against her. She's used to dodging sniper fire - she should be fine.

Yeah, she was speaking of how the gop's wars have cost military lives.
Except Libya was not a GOP war. Libya was Obama dragging the United States to war, into the middle of a civil war. to help Al Qaeida kill Qaddafi and take over Libya...WITHOUT Congressional approval to do so.

Hillary sought to claim 'Libya isn't that bad' as an 'achievement' while in the very next sentence declaring not one single man was lost WHILE SHE WAS SECRETARY OF STATE.

Trying to claim Libya was somehow a 'success tory' was bad enough, but LYING about not losing a single person was inexcusable.

And if Hillary considers helping Libya take over Libya and losing 4 Americans is a success story, I guess such 'successful achievements' when she becomes President. Greeeeeaaaaaattt!
the only Lie is in what passes for your brain. But she's a lousy candidate, and probably less concerned about mortals less equal than her that are most pols who tend to be an egotistical bunch of swine.

It's up there with "I took the initiative that created the internet." It's not untrue, and what Gore meant was obvious to those of us who actually "parsed" his words, but it was such a self-serving aggrandizement it was easily parodied. He too was a horrid candidate. And yesterday Hillary said she was going to put coal miners out of work. Al Gore not only didn't make a single campaign appearance in WV, he was the first Dem to lose that state since the great depression.

Internet of Lies

Yeah.. he could be ambassador Brussels Sprout.

Imagine an R saying something so ridiculous.

You mean like "mission accomplished?" The left got over that right away, remember?

The "Mission Accomplished" banner that you on the Left cream yourself over was put up by the crew members of the aircraft carrier that Bush landed on whose deployment was over and was headed home with it's mission accomplished. It was farce when you brought it up in the first place!

Re-read the conversation, Holmes, I was mocking the left, not agreeing with them

My apologies, Kaz...that's what I get for jumping in mid-string!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
But . . . "What difference at this point does it make?" (Hillary Clinton on the deaths of the four Americans at Benghazi during her testimony at a Senate hearing on the Benghazi attack).

Now Hillary tells us that in Libya "we didn't lose a single person." I wonder how the Benghazi victims' families feel about that brainless, astonishing claim. We all misspeak, sometimes badly, but can you ever imagine forgetting about four dead Americans, who died on your watch?

If the Republicans have any brains, they will play this clip a zillion times in various ads about her incompetence and lies about Benghazi.

You're right, it not like anyone can force the left to be honest. Good point.

Yeah, she was speaking of how the gop's wars have cost military lives. But, she self-aggrandized. There's not only the blatant politization of Benghazi, it was a very uncommon to lose an ambassador. And a rock star one at that. It's true as Obama pointed out that OUR part in supporting the insurgency was done after Italy France and the UK asked for help, but they were supposed to be the nation builders, and they took a flier when it came their turn. But trying to claim Libya as a success was just stupid.

OK, the GOP can take credit (sic) for two wars, Iraq and Afghanistan. With most of the casualties in Aftghanistan comeing after Obama had his surge.

All other wars were instigated by democrats, at least the ones from the civil war on up.

Forum List

Back