Merkel-Regime impeached over violations regarding Syria-participation

As for providing proof spy activity that happened a few days ago in a far off place.... who do you think I am?

However there have been lots of Putin's opponents going dead. One with Uranium, one with nerve agent, many of the die in Russia itself where there's no one to actually do a report of the killing.

Funny how none of Putin's friends ever get done, isn't it?
So no proofs, ok. Funny, how all this distracting stuff about Putin emerges when lawyers and witnesses get overrun by trains ect in the West.

What did a retired spy living out his life in England have to do with anything?
The double agent´s last mission for the Crown. Not all out voluntary, I guess.

Always amazes me how little proof people require when they believe something, but then when they don't want to accept something, they demand so much proof it's always going to be impossible.

Dude, you bore me.

As for providing proof spy activity that happened a few days ago in a far off place.... who do you think I am?

However there have been lots of Putin's opponents going dead. One with Uranium, one with nerve agent, many of the die in Russia itself where there's no one to actually do a report of the killing.

So no proofs, ok. Funny, how all this distracting stuff about Putin emerges when lawyers and witnesses get overrun by trains ect in the West.

Always amazes me how little proof people require when they believe something, but then when they don't want to accept something, they demand so much proof it's always going to be impossible.

Dude, you bore me.
It´s just my assumption. It´s not parroted from any government.

Dude, you bore me.

That's about as logical as saying that the moon must be made out of cheese because the NASA came back with moon samples and they weren't cheese.

You'd get on well with my boss. He loves his conspiracy theories, his best friend is German, and one of the biggest bullshitters going.

When he can't win an argument, this German resorts to all the old tactics of changing the topic of conversation, picking up on points that have nothing to do with anything.

At work he ends up talking with this woman who's also into her conspiracies, you can't get a word in edgeways, and it doesn't matter either, because neither of them is going to listen to a damn bit of logic.

Dude, you bore me.

That's about as logical as saying that the moon must be made out of cheese because the NASA came back with moon samples and they weren't cheese.

You'd get on well with my boss. He loves his conspiracy theories, his best friend is German, and one of the biggest bullshitters going.

When he can't win an argument, this German resorts to all the old tactics of changing the topic of conversation, picking up on points that have nothing to do with anything.

At work he ends up talking with this woman who's also into her conspiracies, you can't get a word in edgeways, and it doesn't matter either, because neither of them is going to listen to a damn bit of logic.
The logic is perfectly fine. They had no other use for this old agent anymore and now we have that May clown charging Russia with murder.

Dude, you bore me.

The logic is perfectly fine. They had no other use for this old agent anymore and now we have that May clown charging Russia with murder.

What does the UK gain from having some kind of proxy war with Russia? Nothing. The UK imports too much oil and gas from Russia to want to have this.

Where does UK gas come from?

35% of gas in Britain comes from Russia. If Russia were to block western Europe, the UK would struggle to get more than the 43% it produces internally, because all the other countries would want it.

Russia supplies 20% of Europe's oil. A hit that big would be a disaster for the UK and for the EU.

They used a nerve gas that only Russia makes. So, Russia either did this, or sold the agent to someone who would want to use it.

Who gains from killing this guy? Only Russia, they send a message to their own spies.

The only other plausible argument is that it's someone who wants to damage UK-Russian relations. If this had been the case, Russia would have been far more open about dealing with this, like by responding to the UK's demands. It didn't.

Then you have Putin making threats.

Then you have Putin's politicking with US elections, Ukraine, Georgia, in the former Soviet areas of the Baltic and much, much more.

He gets rid of political opponents. He doesn't care, no one ever gets arrested for these crimes, the people get killed openly, it tells Putin's opponents what to expect.

His main opponent for his job has been banned from running....

There's a pattern, you can't see because... because..... who the fuck knows or cares?

Dude, you bore me.

What does the UK gain from having some kind of proxy war with Russia? Nothing. The UK imports too much oil and gas from Russia to want to have this.

35% of gas in Britain comes from Russia. If Russia were to block western Europe, the UK would struggle to get more than the 43% it produces internally, because all the other countries would want it.

Russia supplies 20% of Europe's oil. A hit that big would be a disaster for the UK and for the EU.

They used a nerve gas that only Russia makes. So, Russia either did this, or sold the agent to someone who would want to use it.

Who gains from killing this guy? Only Russia, they send a message to their own spies.

The only other plausible argument is that it's someone who wants to damage UK-Russian relations. If this had been the case, Russia would have been far more open about dealing with this, like by responding to the UK's demands. It didn't.

Then you have Putin's politicking with US elections, Ukraine, Georgia, in the former Soviet areas of the Baltic and much, much more.

He gets rid of political opponents. He doesn't care, no one ever gets arrested for these crimes, the people get killed openly, it tells Putin's opponents what to expect.

There's a pattern, you can't see because... because..... who the fuck knows or cares?
Uncle Sam´s lapdogs, particularly the UK, bark at the direction Uncle Sam points at. The anti-Russian craze is raging since 2014 in most of the EU. EU and Russia impose sanctions on each other and thus harm each other while Uncle Sam laughs and laughs. There were no Russian threats to stop gas or oil delivery even in the coldest night of the cold war.

Dude, you bore me.

Uncle Sam´s lapdogs, particularly the UK, bark at the direction Uncle Sam points at. The anti-Russian craze is raging since 2014 in most of the EU. EU and Russia impose sanctions on each other and thus harm each other while Uncle Sam laughs and laughs. There were no Russian threats to stop gas or oil delivery even in the coldest night of the cold war.

You must live in some kind of dream world.

You do. In the matrix like most of the Westerners.

nato_8650.jpg

The entire Parliament, including Merkel, and parts of the army are impeached over severe violations of the law of nations, international criminal law, German constitution and criminal code. The charges address the participation in the US-led Coalition and support for terrorists ("rebels").

Also impeached are all public prosecutors, who suppressed prior similar charges.

The legal actions were taken by a Dutch lawyer.

Bundeswehr in Syrien: Rechtsanwalt erstattet Strafanzeige gegen Bundesregierung und Juristen in Deutschland

I wonder if the German system allows the Dutch to impeach them. I doubt it.
Why shouldn´t it be allowed?

Ever heard of sovereignty?
Germany surrendered it's sovereignty.

You do. In the matrix like most of the Westerners.

nato_8650.jpg

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I wonder if the German system allows the Dutch to impeach them. I doubt it.
Why shouldn´t it be allowed?

Ever heard of sovereignty?
Illegal Alien Who Murdered Kate Strike Sue's Federal Governmet

Any reason why you've posted this?
You have no idea?

Well, I can just imagine that you think posting a link with no information from that link is an acceptable thing to do.

You'd be wrong.

I just imagine that you have no fucking clue how to make an argument, and every fucking post I have wasted my life looking at of yours, is evidence that really, you have no fucking clue how to make an argument.

Doesn't surprise me. You're down there with about 95% of this forum who think they have something when really, they have clue whatsoever.

Well, I can just imagine that you think posting a link with no information from that link is an acceptable thing to do.

You'd be wrong.

I just imagine that you have no fucking clue how to make an argument, and every fucking post I have wasted my life looking at of yours, is evidence that really, you have no fucking clue how to make an argument.

Doesn't surprise me. You're down there with about 95% of this forum who think they have something when really, they have clue whatsoever.
So you try to distract from the link´s content in an pathetic and insulting way.

You'd be wrong.

So you try to distract from the link´s content in an pathetic and insulting way.

Dude, here's the deal.

I can't be bothered with the shit you write, because that's all it is.

So, I'm going to put you on the ignore list to save my self from the pain you inflict on me.

Bye.

You'd be wrong.

Dude, here's the deal.

I can't be bothered with the shit you write, because that's all it is.

So, I'm going to put you on the ignore list to save my self from the pain you inflict on me.

Bye.
Buhuu. I hope for you you have a few people left to talk to :)

Forum List

Back