Merkel-Regime impeached over violations regarding Syria-participation

Why shouldn´t it be allowed?

Ever heard of sovereignty?
Blei adores Putin and the Russians, according to him they can do no wrong.
They adhere to international law.

What, like using nerve agents in foreign countries to kill people? Is that international law?

By interfering in other people's elections?

By invading other countries?
What are you talking about? US foreign policy?

Do you really need me to treat you like a little child?

I wonder if the German system allows the Dutch to impeach them. I doubt it.

It´s also possible in the US.

Is it? You think the Dutch could impeach Trump? Then why haven't they tried?
Well, its up to the American court to allow the charge or reject it.

And the US courts will reject it every single time because there's not one single law that gives the Dutch any power to impeach anyone in the US.

Fun fact of the day.

What, like using nerve agents in foreign countries to kill people? Is that international law?

You are already doing that. By parroting US accusations in front of me. I know what happened in Ukraine and I also know that the US parties are unable to honorably lose an election.

You are already doing that. By parroting US accusations in front of me. I know what happened in Ukraine and I also know that the US parties are unable to honorably lose an election.

Well, if you think I'm doing that, maybe there's a reason for it.

And the US courts will reject it every single time because there's not one single law that gives the Dutch any power to impeach anyone in the US.

Fun fact of the day.
Yes, he can sue anyone in the US.

Yeah, it´s because of the general childish behavior in US politics.

Fun fact of the day.

What the fuck are you talking about? You don't want me to treat you like a child, but we're talking about IMPEACHMENT here, not suing, IMPEACHMENT.

If you don't know what this is, LOOK IT UP before writing your response to me.

Yes, US politics has a lot of childish behavior. However you coming on here and acting in the same manner is NOT going to help matters.

Fun fact of the day.

What the fuck are you talking about? You don't want me to treat you like a child, but we're talking about IMPEACHMENT here, not suing, IMPEACHMENT.

You generalized it before. Now you limit it to government figures. Talking about childish behavior...

The entire Parliament, including Merkel, and parts of the army are impeached over severe violations of the law of nations, international criminal law, German constitution and criminal code. The charges address the participation in the US-led Coalition and support for terrorists ("rebels").

Also impeached are all public prosecutors, who suppressed prior similar charges.

The legal actions were taken by a Dutch lawyer.

Bundeswehr in Syrien: Rechtsanwalt erstattet Strafanzeige gegen Bundesregierung und Juristen in Deutschland

Sovereignty?
Do you mean a country's right to control its border crossings and immigration?
Oh, the Democrats are against that and say that it's "racist".

Yes, US politics has a lot of childish behavior. However you coming on here and acting in the same manner is NOT going to help matters.
I just stated that Russia sticks to international law.

Fun fact of the day.

You generalized it before. Now you limit it to government figures. Talking about childish behavior...

Dude, I don't come on here to play silly fucking games. Now, please, go away unless you actually have something decent to say.

The entire Parliament, including Merkel, and parts of the army are impeached over severe violations of the law of nations, international criminal law, German constitution and criminal code. The charges address the participation in the US-led Coalition and support for terrorists ("rebels").

Also impeached are all public prosecutors, who suppressed prior similar charges.

The legal actions were taken by a Dutch lawyer.

Bundeswehr in Syrien: Rechtsanwalt erstattet Strafanzeige gegen Bundesregierung und Juristen in Deutschland

Sovereignty?
Do you mean a country's right to control its border crossings and immigration?
Oh, the Democrats are against that and say that it's "racist".

So? What does this have to do with what we're talking about? Or you just felt the need to come here and fart?

No shit.

And using chemical agents in foreign countries is sticking to international law?

No shit.

And using chemical agents in foreign countries is sticking to international law?
Provide evidence it was Russia and not Britain. Why is it always in Britain?

Fun fact of the day.

Dude, I don't come on here to play silly fucking games. Now, please, go away unless you actually have something decent to say.
You ban me from my own thread? DUDE!

No shit.

Provide evidence it was Russia and not Britain. Why is it always in Britain?

It's not always in Britain, is it?

As for providing proof spy activity that happened a few days ago in a far off place.... who do you think I am?

However there have been lots of Putin's opponents going dead. One with Uranium, one with nerve agent, many of the die in Russia itself where there's no one to actually do a report of the killing.

Funny how none of Putin's friends ever get done, isn't it?

What did a retired spy living out his life in England have to do with anything?

Oh, then Putin went and issued a warning to other spies saying what would happen if they went against him. Er.....

Fun fact of the day.

You're very close to the ignore list, I don't need to ban you from your own thread. I just won't get to see anything you write.

As for providing proof spy activity that happened a few days ago in a far off place.... who do you think I am?

However there have been lots of Putin's opponents going dead. One with Uranium, one with nerve agent, many of the die in Russia itself where there's no one to actually do a report of the killing.

Funny how none of Putin's friends ever get done, isn't it?
So no proofs, ok. Funny, how all this distracting stuff about Putin emerges when lawyers and witnesses get overrun by trains ect in the West.

What did a retired spy living out his life in England have to do with anything?
The double agent´s last mission for the Crown. Not all out voluntary, I guess.

You're very close to the ignore list, I don't need to ban you from your own thread. I just won't get to see anything you write.
So ignorant. If you can´t face different point of views, this might not be the right place for you.

Forum List

Back