🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Merkel's Refugee Stance Risks Unravelling After Passport Find

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Merkel is a good reason we don't want Mrs. Clinton.

Chancellor Angela Merkel faced renewed pressure over her open-door policy for refugees after a statement from Greek authorities raised the possibility that one of the Paris suicide bombers was a Syrian who entered the European Union posing as a refugee.

A Syrian passport found next to the corpse of the attacker was recorded by Greek officials on the island of Leros on Oct. 3, Deputy Citizen Protection Minister Nikos Toskas said in a statement. Toskas said he didn’t know whether the passport was later processed by authorities elsewhere in Europe.

A Syrian passport found next to the corpse of the attacker was recorded by Greek officials on the island of Leros on Oct. 3

That seems hilarious to me? next to an attacker? huh? was he trying to pull it out to hand to authorities? say what? fell out of pocket? When he blew himself up? sounds comical.

Why do I think leaders like Merkel are forced by the "new world order?"

Do we have any idea how much blackmail exists in politics? I know this may sound like a "conspiracy" type of thing and it may be nuts.

Let us discuss why these organized movements of mass refugees all fled to Europe. What, did they all text one another or something? How did they ALL have the same ideas of going to Europe? How in the world did they just ALL OF A SUDDEN do the same thing?

Why is it that the world community (you know like the EU or the UN) seemed to be behind it all? Why wasn't there a push to send the refugees, oooooh to Saudi Arabia. A country that shares the same faith (that the whole world hates) and just so happens to have over 100,000 air conditioned tents that could house up to 3 million people?

No one, not one world leader, nothing is said. Nothing. What is with ALL of them going to Europe in single filed lines. What is with the fact that many of these "helpless refugees" are young men ranging from 25 to 35?

The fucking pathetic asses yell for Syria? They are now linked to the migration? You all see what 8 men could do? Well, we all saw what 19 men could do WITH OUT A GUN. Another thing that goes against the left wing narrative BTW.

There is more than just a little something very strange about all of this. Just know this. Blackmail is a major tool that is used. This country tapped Merkel. I am wondering what was found. Does anyone smell that? I sure do.

Something stinks about all of this.

4199931_o.gif

Merkel is a good reason we don't want Mrs. Clinton.

Chancellor Angela Merkel faced renewed pressure over her open-door policy for refugees after a statement from Greek authorities raised the possibility that one of the Paris suicide bombers was a Syrian who entered the European Union posing as a refugee.

A Syrian passport found next to the corpse of the attacker was recorded by Greek officials on the island of Leros on Oct. 3, Deputy Citizen Protection Minister Nikos Toskas said in a statement. Toskas said he didn’t know whether the passport was later processed by authorities elsewhere in Europe.

According to a very recent interview with Garry Kasparov - Angela Merkel is Putin's closest ally in Europe. Interesting how this is all working out, isn't it?

Do we have any idea how much blackmail exists in politics? I know this may sound like a "conspiracy" type of thing and it may be nuts.

Let us discuss why these organized movements of mass refugees all fled to Europe. What, did they all text one another or something? How did they ALL have the same ideas of going to Europe? How in the world did they just ALL OF A SUDDEN do the same thing?

Why is it that the world community (you know like the EU or the UN) seemed to be behind it all? Why wasn't there a push to send the refugees, oooooh to Saudi Arabia. A country that shares the same faith (that the whole world hates) and just so happens to have over 100,000 air conditioned tents that could house up to 3 million people?

No one, not one world leader, nothing is said. Nothing. What is with ALL of them going to Europe in single filed lines. What is with the fact that many of these "helpless refugees" are young men ranging from 25 to 35?

The fucking pathetic asses yell for Syria? They are now linked to the migration? You all see what 8 men could do? Well, we all saw what 19 men could do WITH OUT A GUN. Another thing that goes against the left wing narrative BTW.

There is more than just a little something very strange about all of this. Just know this. Blackmail is a major tool that is used. This country tapped Merkel. I am wondering what was found. Does anyone smell that? I sure do.

4199931_o.gif

They seemed to be behind it all? The U.N. is behind it all. Every war the USA has been involved in - the U.N. was behind it - the fall of Egyptian president, Libyan President - all U.N. agenda - the upheaval in Iraq, Syria, Somalia, elsewhere - again - all U.N. agenda - and what is it? O One World Government / One World Religion. A new international order - Absolute power corrupts absolutely. With these people? The end justifies the means. They will massacre as many as they feel they have to massacre and use the Muslims to do it. What we are witnessing is the resurrection of an Unholy Roman Empire. Watch and see.

4199931_o.gif

They seemed to be behind it all? The U.N. is behind it all. Every war the USA has been involved in - the U.N. was behind it - the fall of Egyptian president, Libyan President - all U.N. agenda - the upheaval in Iraq, Syria, Somalia, elsewhere - again - all U.N. agenda - and what is it? O One World Government / One World Religion. A new international order - Absolute power corrupts absolutely. With these people? The end justifies the means. They will massacre as many as they feel they have to massacre and use the Muslims to do it. What we are witnessing is the resurrection of an Unholy Roman Empire. Watch and see.

A lot of that certainly seems so.

You may be interested in this. Not that I believe it is "Illuminati" but this seems very very creepy.

4199931_o.gif
I blame Trannsexuals. Murkels mother was one and she had a grudge against Europe.

4199931_o.gif
I blame Trannsexuals. Murkels mother was one and she had a grudge against Europe.

I am guessing they have something big time on her. Hell everyone has skeletons and I am betting they have something big on her.

Who knows?

At this point I am thinking that most if not all world leaders are someone that can be controlled with blackmail.

Anyone that they cannot control (when I say THEY, who knows. Establishment types) they dig up stuff, lie, and get that person out of the way fast.

Examples. Allen West, Herman Cain and now Ben Carson. Talk about three guys that could disrupt the 90% of automatic votes of the democrat party. Not just black men either. Remember how Romney was crushed with the tax lie? I am not the biggest fan of Romney, but he does not seem like a person that has much in the closet so to speak. That, is a problem for the world community. Harry Reid admitted they lied and he laughed about how it helped them win an election. Therefore, to a miserable lying held bound evil like him, it is all justifiable.

Can we see how the fix is in for Billary? Talk about a person that can be blackmailed. How many emails do you think "they have?" How much shit did they have on obama I wonder. Where was he born? Why can't we get his school transcripts? Does that have vital information about place of birth? Did he use it to get into Ivy league schools? Why he given the nobel "peace prize" by that world community before he took office?

Not sure what we do about it, but it sure seems the chess pieces are being put in place for Armageddon. Does it not seem that way?

Explain the invasion of Europe and how organized that has been.

4199931_o.gif

I am guessing they have something big time on her. Hell everyone has skeletons and I am betting they have something big on her.

Who knows?

At this point I am thinking that most if not all world leaders are someone that can be controlled with blackmail.

Anyone that they cannot control (when I say THEY, who knows. Establishment types) they dig up stuff, lie, and get that person out of the way fast.

Examples. Allen West, Herman Cain and now Ben Carson. Talk about three guys that could disrupt the 90% of automatic votes of the democrat party. Not just black men either. Remember how Romney was crushed with the tax lie? I am not the biggest fan of Romney, but he does not seem like a person that has much in the closet so to speak. That, is a problem for the world community. Harry Reid admitted they lied and he laughed about how it helped them win an election. Therefore, to a miserable lying held bound evil like him, it is all justifiable.

Can we see how the fix is in for Billary? Talk about a person that can be blackmailed. How many emails do you think "they have?" How much shit did they have on obama I wonder. Where was he born? Why can't we get his school transcripts? Does that have vital information about place of birth? Did he use it to get into Ivy league schools? Why he given the nobel "peace prize" by that world community before he took office?

Not sure what we do about it, but it sure seems the chess pieces are being put in place for Armageddon. Does it not seem that way?

Explain the invasion of Europe and how organized that has been.
No. Its not blackmail. That wouldn't be enough for some. Its Ego in most cases, but in a case as flagrant as this, merkel must have had a transexual mother. Transexuals were not allow to use the ladies rest rooms in Nazi Germany. Now we reap their revenge.

A Syrian passport found next to the corpse of the attacker was recorded by Greek officials on the island of Leros on Oct. 3

That seems hilarious to me? next to an attacker? huh? was he trying to pull it out to hand to authorities? say what? fell out of pocket? When he blew himself up? sounds comical.

They say the shooters reload 3 times. Possibly in so doing the passport fell out.

Forum List

Back