Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to Everyone!

I B dreemin of a White Xmess
big-line-of-coke_o_620136-e1475072788938.jpg

I truly apologize to Jim for opening Pandora’s Box in here, and will say that Jim Greeting was genuine and heart felt and those going to the level they are going are destroying the spirit of the message and showing how they are acting very un-Christian like.

My deepest and sincere apologies to you Jim and will excuse myself from this because I never meant to do the harm it has caused…

Last edited:
I truly apologize to Jim for opening Pandora’s Box in here, and will say that Jim Greeting was genuine and heart felt and those going to the lever they are going are destroying the spirit of the message and showing how they are acting very un-Christian like.

My deepest and sincere apologies to you Jim and will excuse myself from this because I never meant to do the harm it has caused…

I suppose this makes you FEEL like having the high moral ground; for what it's worth.

Only a damaged mind would see it that way.
Christmas to you. Take it as best wishes to you if that registers at all.
I tried to spread some holiday cheer and peace. A few understood. Others just could not help themselves. Hate and vitriol is their response. Just sad....

I truly apologize to Jim for opening Pandora’s Box in here, and will say that Jim Greeting was genuine and heart felt and those going to the level they are going are destroying the spirit of the message and showing how they are acting very un-Christian like.

Mad, no problem. I appreciate your comments. Just trying to bring some civility to the board during the Holiday season.

Mad, no problem. I appreciate your comments. Just trying to bring some civility to the board during the Holiday season.
That is how it should be and we can disagree and call each other fat, bald and ugly but deep down we both know it is just politics and truthfully we would enjoy a conversation while sipping scotch and smoking cigars…

That is how it should be and we can disagree and call each other fat, bald and ugly but deep down we both know it is just politics and truthfully we would enjoy a conversation while sipping scotch and smoking cigars…
Amen! I have learned I cannot stress and fret over matters that I have little control over. Just turned my hair white.

Forum List

Back