Merry Christmas

NightFox

Wildling
Jul 20, 2013
North beyond the Wall
Merry Christmas USMB posters!

..and for those that get offended when someone tells you "Merry Christmas" ...

MERRY CHRISTMAS ya thin skinned prick. :D

Nativity-Merry-Christmas.jpg

The OP ruined their wish by rehashing the false meme that many people are offended by the expression "Merry Christmas". The truth of the matter is that those offended most are people who dislike the greeting "Happy Holidays".

The OP ruined their wish by rehashing the false meme that many people are offended by the expression "Merry Christmas". The truth of the matter is that those offended most are people who dislike the greeting "Happy Holidays".

:rolleyes:It was a joke (note the emoticon immediately following the sentence).... of course if my joke offended you in any way then per my extremely strong politically incorrect streak all I can say is; "functioning per design specifications".

"The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live" -- George Carlin

It was a joke (note the emoticon immediately following the sentence).... of course if my joke offended you in any way then per my extremely strong politically incorrect streak all I can say is; "functioning per design specifications".
Sorry, these days it's often tough differentiating political incorrectness from common rudeness. It's not usually expected in the context of a Christmas greeting

:rolleyes:It was a joke (note the emoticon immediately following the sentence).... of course if my joke offended you in any way then per my extremely strong politically incorrect streak all I can say is; "functioning per design specifications".

"The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live" -- George Carlin

you don't have explain anything. If they don't get it. tough. they don't need to be in here then.
have a great day dear.

Forum List

Back