Meteor over D.C.

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
For sure
Northeastern sky low

Update is I don't know but saw it clearly as a white line moving west to east. Faster than a plane but slower than lightning, a second or longer full view
How can I change the thread title ?
It startled me.

Last edited:
It wasn't a meteor, it was another ICBM from North Korea. They decided to shoot one over our country this time to prove they could do it.

It wasn't a meteor, it was another ICBM from North Korea. They decided to shoot one over our country this time to prove they could do it.

did it disintegrated in the atmosphere or----FALL TO EARTH? Is that how the black turd of
MECCA came to be?

Sky low? how low....

Strange things are happening after the solar eclipse....:confused-84:

I hate that Cali people are fleeing Cali to Texas....in such a great number....that they will turn Texas into another communist democrat state....

oh my.. they are like cockroaches .....

please stop this.....please :(

I didn't see one as recently as today or yesterday.

August 13, 2017 -- Perseid Meteor over D.C.

20359334789_3c86a6e701_o.jpg

I hate that Cali people are fleeing Cali to Texas....in such a great number....that they will turn Texas into another communist democrat state....

Excuse me, but maybe they are fleeing to escape the bullshit here?

Excuse me, but maybe they are fleeing to escape the bullshit here?

The problem is liberals move from liberal areas into conservative areas, taking their political ideas with them.

The Left escapes their sanctuary/ welfare/ diversity cities only to repeat the same horrible pattern in the places they move to, and destroy those places as well.

Forum List

Back